Move or stay

What am i supposed to do?
do i leave this cuckhole cuntry called sweden or do i stay and fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

sormlandstv.se/?id=UH6SXRWFqqYNbVQd06XvHA
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=2rCavODhgCo
3.bp.blogspot.com/-gJq8QpLlw6g/WHD9ZdvvM2I/AAAAAAAAM0U/lflHsxRP7ywf1VJVMwtp_rbkkxoR5r8wQCLcB/s640/1SephoraIkalabadouble.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
users.humboldt.edu/ogayle/Hist 111 Images/RR1890.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you were to stay, what would you do to fight?

not undress voluntarily

Just get a muslim wife

Move to northern part?
I hear that you guys wanna split the country already.

Stay and fight. Educate the masses on what's happening. There's really no where to go; you know that, right?

That was a joke

i was hoping I could get a shirtless twink picture :|

You should leave, weakling. You're not a nationalist, you're a wimp

Move to a non cucked area of your country if possible. Village life is better than living in a multicultural shithole city.

Shame?
Or it is better this way?

I guess you took it serious because your IQ is below 70?

Just sit in the corner and masturbate

Your MSM have censorship everywhere, I dont even know which is truth or false.
So I'm asking you right now.
Either you guys will be muslims like our country, pro tips?
Treat woman like object, and muslim bro will embrace you as brother.

This isn't actually bad advice. What many people don't seem to understand is the negative effects of Islam almost exclusively target women and homosexuals, two groups that have overwhelmingly voted for the immigration waves. Even things like alcohol, sex and drugs aren't strictly forbidden in practice in most Muslim majority countries. If you're white and Swedish, you have a higher status in society, and you're likely richer than immigrants. The only thing that will prevent Muslim parents from letting you marry their daughter is that you're not a Muslim yourself. If you convert, you can pretty much choose any girl you like in this group, as well as the Swedish women who won't date foreigners due to socioeconomic factors.

only works if you're brown

if you're a white muslim you gotta treat women like allah as well as deal with all the BS that comes with being muslim

Than identity yourself as nigger, this will make SJW's mind blow out.
When they critic you, just go with the usual muh racist, muh feel.

go and pour some acid on the leftist politicians faces.

Wait until 2018 and see how our election goes
If it goes to shit, I'm out of here.
There will be no more Swedes, it will be Somalia 2.0 for real

If SD wins and gets into government I will stay

abdul pls

classic arab style

that's actually a good point

Stay, if you import third world people, you get third world problems, and i donĀ“t want that.

i can already hear the shrill sjws screaming that being able to identify as something else is part of white privelege

kek, I can imagine that.

Stay. Get mad and be a fucking man

There aren't any places left to go, retard.

Purge your country.

stop being pagan

dude don't racemix c'mon

One of the things you can do to stay and fight is to have a nice big happy successful Swedish family with a healthy respect for your cultural heritage.

And get jailed.
Like 1984 London.

to to start cucking your women out. colonize them arab qts

Watch this:

sormlandstv.se/?id=UH6SXRWFqqYNbVQd06XvHA

Move to the countryside with a decent girl, have 6 children. That's the most useful thing you can do right now.

Fucking gross.

thats my plan for now. but if it goes to shit where do i move, new zealand, poland, burgerland?

i rather attack them with a axe

While I am in favor of white European immigration, you're not allowed to come to burgerland if you bring cuck mentality. This is starting to seem like cuck mentality at work.

No clue, Burgerland is just as cucked as we are so that is a no go for me

But it's either Norway or I take a loan telling the bank I will buy house, but I leave the country and buy a nice piece of land in Russia
haha, fucking jews will never suspect shit

come to burgerland. we have burgers.

Also we really need to boost the white population with immigration from European countries, just like it was originally done before we opened the gates to the third world in the 60's

Norway is alot better option than stay in sweden

the US is nowhere NEAR as cucked as sweden is. I don't think even Britain is as bad as you guys.

Stand your ground and Fight spineless Pussyass
fuck or die trying !

Just leave Sweden is fucked fight for whites in another country

It's not, it's cramped and twice as expensive

If he's leaving sweden because he hates cuck mentality why do u think he has cuck mentality

Wow, maybe the swedecuck meme is actually real.

I've thought about this. What state is the best choice? Obviously the most white parts are up north.

Because he's going on about it like a cuck. I mean I don't fault somebody for jumping countries for a better gig but this guy seems hopeless and helpless in his lack of outlook and aims.

its not like i want to racemix, but swedish girls arent attracted to me

>56%
>w-we're not c-cucked guys ;_;

The way to chose a state is to think about climate, culture, and where you can get a job. That will help you narrow it down.

Culture (and maybe climate) is something you'd have to discover by travel. But that's a prerequisite any time you are seriously considering a long term move. By contrast, a friend of mine found a short-term job in Florida because he wants to find out what it's like to chill around in that climate, get guns, etc. So far so good, but he can do that on a whim because he's already from the US and isn't necessarily going to stay there, so it's like a long vacation for him.

>this is what Swedes consider attractive
wew laddy lad

Half of your population is non-white
Sorry, but your country is cucked
But you can probably find a village out in some state that is just white and non-cucked

>do i leave this cuckhole cuntry

You should leave. Move to islamic state.

That can't be right. There must be something wrong with your personality.

If you take that kind of mentality into a Muslim family they'll probably not respect you.

Sweden is dead, leave.

They're like 9-13% black if you include mulattos and maybe 5% Arab. >5% Asian and rest are Hispanics and Europeans

What about Danish or Norwegian?

C'mon dude that was in Idaho. That shit is normal there, they were mostly surprised that the rapist wasn't her own dad.

No but seriously...wtf 'Merica? You had ONE JOB.

hard to say. depends what you do for a living and what you plan to do.

anything East or West Coast is expensive if you are looking for a good middle class lifestyle. it's doable, but not easily.

Are you talking about the US? We only have about 1% Muslim.

And we only have 100k actually religious Muslims

Reminder to every swede in this thread, if you are considering marrying an arab, you will not have swedish children. Your children, your wife, and you will be the first to go once real swedes uncuck their country.

Leave. Stop contributing tax money to pay for your own destruction. Let the country implode on itself.
Everyone who disagrees with what is happening should leave immediately to speed up the process.
Then when the fire burn out, come back to reclaim and rebuild your homeland from the ashes.

lol. Muslim women do not marry out, they get stoned.

1% is still 35 mill...

Dunno about that, I've seen many Moroccoan women marrying guys here. Not that I would touch them, they are fugly as fuck.

I know. I'm just saying Muzzies don't tend to start fucking shit up until they hit about 6%. It's time we shut it the fuck down. Or, perhaps it's time to implement the final solution in Mecca. Pic related.

You're really bad at basic math.

just live off neetbux in protest of our bad goverment til the country runs dry or move to my country of ancestry poland and spread ur superior germanic seed there.

names

i guess you are right. i want to own a gun (not a hunting rifle) so i can fight back when shit hits the fan

how easy it would have been to drop a nuke. Problem solved forever.

A want to have a future and a family but don't see it in sweden

Wouldn't it be nice, user?

Sven

Let me explain

100k muslims that each have 2-4 wives and make 1-3 children with each, every new generation that 100k will double if not triple.

Secondly your men are de-masculinize
They are made to become gay, trans, and suck arab cuck.

Your women as well are being taugh that is ok to be a single mother and that is ok to ride a nigger cock and have his children, as they are told you are to blame for the injustice againts them.

Now Sven how are you to blame for the injustice againts arabs and niggers?

How many Swedes have died protecting europe from the Islamic hordes?
How many Swedes died to save europe from Judan hands?

You are nothing just a social experiment of the jews to take over white people, and you've fallen for it like fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Look at this faggot, the way he speaks...

So to conclude

Muslims will multiple each generation, while swedens are told not to breed, males to seek plesure from other males and women to take upon themselfs the children of the migrant non-swedish population

Do you even have a hunting rifle now, or whatever you can easily get in Sweden? Do you practice with it?

Make sure you're doing the best you can where you are before you think things will be magically better somewhere else.

Just look at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rCavODhgCo

I'm talking religious people, we have 2 Million+ Non-whites, but only 100k are actually muslims (even though most come from muslim countries)

dont worry sweden
Just embrace the black cock and enjoy the preping of the bull.

Also when pay jidyza, muslims will allow you to live if you as a person of the book just pay jidyza. Just dont say you are a Atheist, they kill those instantly.

Indeed.

Stand and fight, but have a backup plan when 2030 rolls around.

all those girls in pic are ugly
just sayin'

Of course they are white
This is much better right?

Just look at your neighbours they have the right Idea.

Mmm mmm

3.bp.blogspot.com/-gJq8QpLlw6g/WHD9ZdvvM2I/AAAAAAAAM0U/lflHsxRP7ywf1VJVMwtp_rbkkxoR5r8wQCLcB/s640/1SephoraIkalabadouble.jpg

user, I wish I knew!

Instead you got 90% nogs.

norwegian girls are hiting on me when i visited my brother how lives in norway

But it's ok...

Your men are quite pretty, good for the nigger cocks, ready to take over.

More like 13% but you are VERY close.

How is it to live in maine?

Maine is a lovely choice, particularly if you want a cooler climate and a neat mix of cucky Englandy old stodgy culture with a big fat dose of fuck you murrica mixed in.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Quick reminder burger.
You better start fixing yo shit

13% nogs
12% chinks
25% latinos (mixed azthec shit"who chops heads and cut off hearts" + the shits poor arab rape babies from spain "who chop heads and cut off hands")
60% white

Quick reminder that it was European germanic blood and sweat that made america great

It wasn't niggers, nor spaniards, nor muzzies.

users.humboldt.edu/ogayle/Hist 111 Images/RR1890.jpg

South and central america were colonized first, yet german ideas from central europe made USA a superpower.

Just colerated data from imigration vs railways which are mostly private and used for industry (high railways = high industrilization)

So like Biden said

When the people which made USA great, and a superpower are in minority, thats gonna be great.

Since we both know niggers, sub-humans in general are much easier to control then whites.

Kanye made milions, has 70 milion dept
Warren buffet made bilions, gives himself 100.000 salary and has a nice chill house with 2 cars.

What's your point? You know that the nigger won that competition, right?

opiate epidemic hit maine hard, though

I want to kill you guys, fucking disgusting degenerates!

>13% is anywhere close to the refugee invasion in the EU
>Chinks are a problem somehow, even though they have an IQ that rivals whites and contribute to society and have low crime rates
>Latinos
>A problem
>You forgot about the wall and current deportations
>ONLY 60% white
That's better than what most of the EU can say about themselves. If they had a graph it would be
>First frame: Name of country
>Next frame: BLACKED
They're so fucking cucked, they think it's a good thing.