What is that in his mouth ?

What is that in his mouth ?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-was-Muhammad-a-merchant-not-an-employee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tabs of acid you retarded third world mudnigger.

isn't that haram?

Yeah the guy is an atheist, he was doing it for the edge.

He's just been to Christian Mass
it's a holy wafer

What is security like around that thing? Could someone drive a truck bomb in there and save humanity?

fucking hell, that edge
i can't imagine anything spookier

Looks like fun
Did acid last night
AMA

Couldn't think of a worse place to trip.. i dunno, other than family funeral or something, ugh fuck that shit, waste of lsd!

why won't you get a job?

how many ug did you take?

it's narcotic drugs of the woo woo kind

I could be wrong, as I have no fucking idea. But being a brown skinned dude or maybe even white at Mecca is probably relatively safe. Taking LSD and looking at Muslim art and architecture would be kino. Aside from that, Muslim culture is still complete garbage.

Did you go to Barcelona?

Oh shit thats shuttershot45 on youtube

just seems like a total waste to me, surrounded by noisy chanting smelly muslims whilst tripping would make me wanna an hero

Muslims are big time drug dealers and addicts, poo. Nearly everyone grows poppies for heroin; 1 field for selling for food/etc. and one field for the household's use.

Acid is for faggots. Trust me, I've done a lot of acid.

makes me sick the double standards these sandniggers live by, fine for them to sell drugs to infidels, fine for them to make drugs that they know will cause misery to the end-user,
I hope white europeans form slaughter squads and go cleansing the streets of these filthy animals

Anybody ever uncover hiddenwmpries on acid? I once remembered my cousin molested me.

Hidden memories

>in heart of Saudi Arabia
>surrounded by thousands of muslims
>at their holiest site
>Muslims who kill drug users and cut off hands for stealing
>Muslims who have no problem with the slaughter of innocents
>Muslims who think nothing of thousands dying
>Muslims who if they were to discover you high at their sacred locale would spread the word like wildfire and whip the mob into a frenzy
>relatively safe
I can't think of a place where I would rather not do LSD

definitely, tripping is way more comfy out in the woods or desert, not good when surroundings are too peopley

Im at work now asshole

At least two happy face blotters

In my head yeah :)

We should start the "mecca LSD challenge" and make it go viral

Well when you put it that way.

Like I would ever go there to take L. Most of the time I trip I just do it alone in my apartment.

Not to mention you'd have a bad trip with all those ghosts running around.

Lol, alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia and they have capital punishment for drug use. Also it's illegal for an non-mussie to be in Mecca. He would defo get the chop

Muslims are the worst fucking people on this planet. Of course the worst is a heated competition between some races, but Muslims are the worst.

Agreed mate, but i think the worst of the worst are the juden, they are the puppet masters pulling the strings, the muslims are just like the feral animals on the leash being controlled by the jews

Only way I could handle being there.

did you have fun? I love tripping at night whilst stargazing, always the most magical show! usually see starts exploding and planets racing around the sky! good times!

definitely mate, My ideal situation is dropping around 9pm on a warm summer night in my back garden with plenty of weed n hash and benzos in case things go wrong and a nice bit of heroin to smoke when the acid has peaked, gives such a warm euphoric floaty edge to the acid :)

Acid, gonna be a bad fucking trip. Dude forgot rule 1. mind(set) and setting.

>Ireland
so, trainspotting was right?

you're thinking of scotland ;P

Would you do it in a crowd of Muslims? I sure wouldn't....

That's only Afghanistan and it's a region thing not a religion thing.

would rather slit my wrists!

>Christian mass
>Still has a holy wafer in his mouth
>Currently in the middle of Mecca
Considering how crowded Mecca is and that non-Muslims aren't allowed to enter the city (so no churches) he's had that wafer on his tongue for like 8 hours.

And yes I know you are joking.

I can't think of a worse place to be on acid.

oh lord if only it were possible. this is my one wish as well. wait a second thats it! we just need to make these sites attractive to black people!

I've done LSD at a family funeral, would do it there again before Mecca

damn man! rather you than me!!

This, I grew up there, it's pretty comfy actually when it's not packed to the fucking gills with roaches and pakis.

LSD

Talking of a bad trip.....

It's LSD, two fucking stamps at a time, absolute madman!

Maybe it's just you who's being a faggot?

Blotter Acid tripping in Mecca !

Tell blacks they were the original Muslim empire

>and a nice bit of heroin to smoke when the acid has peaked
you lost me there

Yeah cuz my brain would lock into their frequency, allowing me to masquerade as an imam for at least 3 hours

WE

I imagined being a werewolf mauling muslims on the full moon in europe. Was extreemly dope desu

Conforemed

i would not do this

>would be kino.
faggot

I tripped at a Trump rally. It was fun as hell but overwhelming.

I'd change "a nice bit" to "a degenerate chunk"

lol :D degenerate chunk is now the new name for the song i'm working on, ty user :D

hahaha hmmm as fun as that sounds, thinking of murder when tripping is prob not a great idea lol

hmm I prob shouldn't have included that, I'm a heroin addict so that is just a daily thing, without the heroin tho its still a solid tripping schedule :P

>Yeah the guy is an atheist, he was doing it for the edge.
Using drugs or being blasphemous in mecca carries the death sentence. They sign a paper when arriving.
I don't understand how someone would risk their life in this way

Definitely acid. I want some

you should leave this echochamber for a while

Is that a Nazi Mexican in a Target store?
What is this madness?

Carlos Adolfo Martinez Hitlero

that's pretty hot but fake af. look how white she is no way shes a moslem

when you get no sun for your entire life because you're always covered when outside, you stay pretty pale

if u do this billions of jihadi muslims will atatck ur home and u will cry like the lil bitch u are with your ptsd soldiers fucked for life

user, how else will you Dehumanize yourself and Face to bloodshed?

I call it War Meditation

Hahhaha

>Aldofo
Kek

Or you should leave before you start waking up and for once in your life start reading information and thinking for yourself instead of simply relying on others,most of the people both for and against hitler haven't even read the fucking mein kampf or know shit about history.
Jews aren't inherently bad,but a lot of shit and bad things that have happened are due to jews (also a lot of good things)

> :)
>asshole
>AMA

This guy is fucking reddit trash, and niggers responding are probably newfags as always

Have you ever heard this story? Almost no one knows about it. 2 Israelis attacked the Mexican congress on October 10th 2001. One month after 9/11.

Media briefly reported on it, then it disappeared down the memory hole forever.

paint a star of david on the side of the truck, then
burgers love their jewish overlords, they'll be done by Christmas

You have to go back.

Dirt bomb would be best,or placing some radiation device that makes sure to sterilise all the muslims that go there.

you are correct. Muhammadin means "lovelyone" in hebrew, hes a kike.

quora.com/Why-was-Muhammad-a-merchant-not-an-employee

well islam is said to unironically be the word of satan, in corinthians it says an angel of light speaks to mohammed... angel of light.. where have we heard that... hmmm
lucifer

Fuck you shill
Ive been here since numa numa bitch ass nigger kike

Spain

da bible says dis so here is my personal interpretation!

>kino

You have to go back.

A piece of the holy kor-ahn, misha allah!

This my fetish

His nigger juices

I would think opioids and lsd would be fun but doesn't it kill the high/visuals kinda?

it does dull the visuals yes thats why i wait till the acid has peaked so i don't kill any of the visuals,I made the mistake of snorting a crushed oxy at the beginning of a trip before, thinking it was a line of ketamine lol, was a waste of a trip but was fun all the same

>Couldn't think of a worse place to trip
Me neither.

He has learnt how to vkurwit the sniper.

>doing acid in a setting like that
I bet he had a very bad trip.

Mecca has been destroyed several times already.

By no means would it be fun to two blotters in an atmosphere like that. I bet he had a very bad trip.

Ignore this statement that I made two times.
4chin said first upload malfunctioned but it still go through anyway.

drugs arent haram, only alcohol. even ultrareligious fags who dont drink alcohol still smoke weed, use ex here.

My type of radical Islam