WILL IT EVER BE AGAIN?

WILL IT EVER BE AGAIN?
CAN WE RESTORE THE HISTORY AND BRING BACK GOD INTO LIFE?
WILL THERE EVER BE ANOTHER ROMAN KING?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One day brother, one day. The Fourth Reich shall last forever.

Yeah, the antichrist.

heres the better version

we should trade palaces ;P

Tf is your country?

Fuck off with this cancer and leave me out of any union with Germany

>not including the baltic crusader states

c'mon now

they were never in the HRE

>french education

I love the HRE
it's German autism realised

hmmmmm

It is the destiny of our entire people's autism.
We have never recovered from its end.

>Price-Bishopric
>Landgraviate/Burgraviate
>Margraviate
>Imperial Abbey
>Archbishopric
wtf are this?
autism incarnate

Isn't the EU pretty much the same?

Why is lower lorraine on top and upper lorraine on bottom?

altitude

the map is upside down

hes a tax evader between Austria and Switzerland

RARE

THE RAREST MICRO-NATION

That's what a Catholic Empire looks like, faggot.

lmao not even close

"The HRE was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire."

The HRE was made of several partly independent territories. It slowly but surely lost a good part of his clays. The Carolingian Empire was a better model for Europe.

>Terra Mariana (Medieval Latin for 'Land of Mary') was the official name[1] for Medieval Livonia[2] or Old Livonia [3] (German: Alt-Livland, Estonian: Vana-Liivimaa, Latvian: Livonija), which was formed in the aftermath of the Livonian Crusade in the territories comprising present day Estonia and Latvia. It was established on 2 February 1207,[4] as a principality of the Holy Roman Empire[5] but lost this status in 1215 when proclaimed by Pope Innocent III as directly subject to the Holy See.[6]

Does Macau have a flag on Sup Forums? Don't think I've seen it before

>"The HRE was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire."
How come there's always a pseudo-intellectual in these threads who feels the need to quote that french faggot?

It doesn't make you seem smart or educated, it just makes you look like an idiot. The Roman and Holy parts came from getting the authority through the pope you fucktard and to a lesser extent from Karl the Great calling himself the successor of the Roman empire.
And yes, due to the loose definition of the word empire you could even call it one, though nobody ever doubted that (most of the time) it was only a title to express that the emperor was above kings, since there were often kings in the realm.
You're a dumb pseudo-intellectual, either educate or kill yourself.

>Fourth
>The Germans have failed three times
But yeah the fourth reich, that will be the one that sticks.

PS: stop being a whiny homo just because nobody ever wanted to invite you to that secret medieval club that ended centuries ago, faggot

I was born not too far away from Seborga...

>CAN WE RESTORE THE HISTORY AND BRING BACK GOD INTO LIFE?
If we can get over ethno-nationalism then yes

All Hail Micronationalism

So long as you don't touch the gremlins of zurich you will be fine.

>those cucks from Ineja who helped the Savoia instead of the Doge of Genoa like us from Pòrto Moriçio
Always drives me mad...

that's my dream, boy! Hail!

Never again please, enough blood has been spilled to keep the netherlands sovereign, I will never bow for the niggers of europe.

>The Kingdom of the Netherlands before the eternal tandrum throwing niggers known as germans

and if you want to sell us to the germans you're just an oikophobe, we don't have to exterminate them if they wont stand it the way of our glory and nations' ambition.

>Prince-Bishopric
Bishop who is also a ruler of a secular fief (town, city, region or something like that). He doesn't rule the secular fief in the same capacity as his diocese, they generally had a lesser degree of authority in the secular fief.
>Margraviate
Fiefs established at the border (at the time of establishment). Margraviates were taxed less than inner fiefs because more money had to go to defense, and after they stopped being on border feudal lords usually fiercely protected the right to be taxed less so they kept their status.
>Burgraviate / Landgraviate
Ownership of castle + surrounding town, but not any other land.
>Imperial Abbey
Abbeys that essentially had the same rights as any feudal lord and answered only to the emperor
>Archbishopric
Same as prince-bishopric, but ruled by an archbishop instead of a bishop

Best german map btw

>enough blood has been spilled to keep the netherlands sovereign, I will never bow for the niggers of europe.
What the fuck are you talking about?
You're one of the masters of surrendering.

> of our glory and nations' ambition.
You're barely a country, m8, relax.

we've been united longer and had real colonies, unlike you, the joke of europe with your nationalism. You are like the autists that kill a trend with your sperging, Unkel Adolf. you ruined imperialism.

we actually succesfully invaded britain, unlike you did, and we cucked the habsburgs so hard that when they lost us it all went downhill with their Austro-spanish inbredfest

>Lichten(((stein)))
>Luxem(((bourg)))

Shooting and conquering niggers is not an achievement, you being united is about as impressive as bavaria being united and you just look like you're hiding your own insecurities here, laddy.
>look at how well we kept this small piece of land together
lel

and yet you're ot worried about (((Venice)))...

small piece of land with 17million inhabitants, bigger then your bayern inbred germans most of your states are empty farmlands with shit development, the netherlands on the other hand is nearly 1 big city

>muh ruhrgebied

thats french land

The Pope excommunicated Henri IV, the HRE was several times in war with the Papal states, allowed Protestantism, didn't controlled Rome since the 16th century and even sacked it in 1527, was mainly composed of germanic populations, but yeah I guess that was a Catholic "italian" Empire.

>Karl the Great calling himself the successor of the Roman empire.
Kek. You know Napoleon also proclaimed itself the successor of the Roman Empire. He was maybe Corsican but the country he lead definitely didn't have roman ancestors, like the HRE.

And don't worry I hate Voltaire too, but on this point he was right.

>Dat moment you never were an actual country before 1,5 centuries ago
>Dat moment you argue with a country that fought the most powerfull empire at the time and won
>Dat moment you argue with a country that actually sucessfully fought the British
>Dat moment you argue with a country that does not suck Ahmeds cock as much
>Dat moment you argue with a country that did not lose 2 world wars
>Dat moment you argue with a country that lost over 30 percent of its pieces of land
>Dat moment you think your own country is even going to have some power left

Krauts are getting pathetic.

Islamic Caliphate

bavaria is nearly twice as big as you and you just have 4,5 million more people, which isn't even much
Stop being a butthurt swampjew, you're not relevant and that's alright, just don't roleplay as something else.

>The Pope excommunicated Henri IV, the HRE was several times in war with the Papal states, allowed Protestantism, didn't controlled Rome since the 16th century and even sacked it in 1527, was mainly composed of germanic populations
I told you about the origin, genius, why the fuck would they switch it if they swill believed that they were in the right?
Pussying out afterwards would have just meant that the Pope was right.
>"italian"
Nobody ever said anything like that, Rome as the holy city does not Equal Rome as an italian city, you genius.

>You know Napoleon also
So what?
Karl was a lot more succesful, actually accomplished some lasting shit and back then the fall of the Roman empire was relatively recent.

>And don't worry I hate Voltaire too, but on this point he was right.
>but on this point he was right.
Only if you're being an utter autist and ignore what was actually meant so you can pretend it means what you want it to mean.

>>Dat moment you never were an actual country before 1,5 centuries ago
Stopped reading right there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
Uneducated swampjew.
Try harder next time and you won't waste so much of your time with shit nobody will ever read.

Right on!

>Dat moment you argue with a country that was the fear of the british navy
>Dat moment you argue with a country that burned down a big parts of the british fleet in their homebase
>Dat moment you argue with a country that delivered cavalry to the Roman emperor as bodyguards and were seen as the Navy seals of that time

i will kill for Lotharingia

2nd exporter in the world in food/Agri in terms of wealth, combined with our population density and small landmass.

give the dutch germany and it would be a superpower

Most european countries have a niche they lead the world in, welcome to the club of white people where shit like that is normal.

>
>
>

what is that of germany?
>amount of turks and other immigrants

as always the bud to every nigger joke

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Germany
>Muh same name so it must be the same country

Educate yourself first domme mof. Then suck some of Achmeds cock, lend your gf to him and neck yourself.

>what is that of germany?
You must be very new here, in case you're not joking, just google and you'll find about 50 economic and scientific fields Germany remains the world-leader in with a quick glance alone.
You really were proud of that one little thing you had, weren't you?
Sad.

Roman? lol

>H

Same territory, same people, same country.
If you disagree then your country has only been around very recently because the netherlands from a few centuries ago was quite different to the modern one as well.
Bring an argument, or at least try.

Historical reasons, see here

Best empire comming through hre is like the autistic child

>Holy (((Roman))) Empire
Fuck no. Germanic pigs were never Roman to begin with

Posts like this are why the world looks down on you.
Read the thread, being italians had nothing to do with it you genius.

The Roman Empire was still around (Eastern Roman Empire) so claiming to be a successor of Rome doesn't make you one. Also the Eastern Roman empire is not a successor of Rome it is Rome after west and east split.

Germans dont deserve coast.
>only river connecting to a sea is de rijn that goes through the netherlands

>Destroy the Roman Empire
>Try to create a LARPing Roman Empire
>Butthurt when people call him out on his delusion
This is exactly why the world looks down on YOU Krautnigger.

>what is the EU

(((Science))) (((economics)))

one thing unkel dolfie needed to do, and he failed.
Petty economics and science dont keep a country alive in times of need

>stein

Italian penisula (and people) were united first time under romans. After that we conquered the whole known world. Fuck off you and your retarded version of Italian Roman Empire.

>The Roman Empire was still around (Eastern Roman Empire)
If you thought that the western roman empire was the real one (which everybody except the eastern one did) then that doesn't matter.
Also
>so claiming to be a successor of Rome doesn't make you one.
Nobody here ever claimed that, it was just in fashion do to that back then you genius.

> Also the Eastern Roman empire is not a successor of Rome it is Rome after west and east split.
Can you fucking kill yourself?

Don't try to hide your embarrasment too hard now.
Also, the roman empire was killing itself long before it fell you historically illiterate nigger.

PS: Most of the Army and all the last emperor's were Germanic due to them rising through the army because the Germanics were simply better soldiers than the pussified romans of the late empire.
So how does that work in your equation
>inb4 so the Germans ruined it!
Nah, the decadence that killed it was a thing long before that and it started crumbling before that as well.

We also have a very healthy agricultural industry and ours, contrary to yours doesn't produce tons of useless flowers.

Viva el leon!

I thought the brits destroyed all those fake toy castles

>like someone wants to conquer some hills with forrest on it anyways

get some useful land first, oh yeah you tried with your lebensrauming, pointlessly annoying the polish bro's

Fuck off hre was totally legit if you can't look past shitty vocabulaire that's your problem
>Larping
Like defending Christ and Rome?
It was not like we wuz acting roman and shit with toga's also the idea of hre is older started out with frankis

>After that we conquered the whole known world.
Classical philologist here, while the romans liked to claim that that was never true even for their knowledge of the world and it wasn't the only large empire around through most of its history either.
One thing plebs tend not to understand is that one of the few things bigger than the roman empire was the roman ego.
They declared themselves the rulers of the world long before they ever really got big as an empire and even before they actually were an empire.
Read, or translate the Aeneis to understand more about how they saw themselves at the beginning of their empire.

those flowers earn money, and we produce alot of baby-formula for china 'n shit, we cucked them by sending dutch CEO's to chinese firms and bankrupting them so the dutch and italians took over that market

>those flowers earn money
>Petty economics and science dont keep a country alive in times of need
Stopped reading there, you need to try harder when you troll and at least be slightly consistent.
Nice merchant though.

germans were to romans what mudslimes and nignogs are to the west.

then break the empire down and like the monkies you are you just copy the romans

Btw how german are you, do you have a bloodline to Charlemagne? I am dutch and I even have it.

>muh we are a Holy Empire, we are right and the Pope is wrong
Retard, you can't claim to be a Holy Empire if you disobey the Pope.
And the adjective "holy" was there to show the ambition to dominate papal states. States lost by the HRE at the beginning of the 15th century. And the last emperor crowned by a pope was in 1530.

>Rome as the holy city does not Equal Rome as an italian city
I quoted "italian" to show that Germans have nothing to do with the Roman Empire that wasn't limited to Rome. The HRE claimed to be the successor of the Western Roman Empire, not just Rome.

>muh Karl > Napoleon
That's not the subject.

HRE wasn't the first Reich retard.
German Empire > Weimar Republic (yes it was still referred to as Reich) > Nazi Germany.
A revived HRE wouldn't be the fourth Reich.

Dont worry I know about "the limit of the Empire" (even if i dont remember who was the emperor who gave his predecessor conquered territories back due to this "empire limit") I simply used a popular quotes "romans conquered the world!"

Uhm no, it was.

we produce enough food for the country, after that is reach you produce goods of decadance for larger profits, idiot, I can see why germans are shit traders and get cucked by every country that traded, the french, english, dutch, italians etc.

>All this butthurt
Autistic hate is bad for your health.

Germanic people made up a big part of the Roman Empire. The northern provinces were all Germanic, including France, Belgium and parts of modern Germany. And Germans became very influential and important in the late Empire.

>Also, the roman empire was killing itself long before it fell you historically illiterate nigger.
Who is saying the Roman Empire wasn't collapsing? Why don't you tone down your autism. That doesn't change the fact that Germanics were the ones who destroyed the Roman Empire, and then claimed to be the successors. Not my fault your ancestors were retarded savages who >WUZ ROMANS N SHIEET.

>Like defending Christ and Rome?
That worked out so well for Antipope John XVI. That worked out so well for the Byzantine Empire (you know, the real Roman Empire), which you destroyed during the 4th Crusades. Germanics are a cancer.

You are dealing with someone sick of anti-German hatred. The antidote to it is not logic, reason and evidence. It's conquest.

That IS HRE. Charlemagne was crowned as its first emperor.

lel no

>Retard, you can't claim to be a Holy Empire if you disobey the Pope.
The Pope is but a man, frenchy and certainly not infallible, so yeah, you can.
>And the adjective "holy" was there to show the ambition to dominate papal states.
Nope, you realize that some shit is just named a certain way because it sounds good, right?
You didn't need to be holy to have bishophrics under you, that wasn't even anything new.

>I quoted "italian" to show that Germans have nothing to do with the Roman Empire that wasn't limited to Rome.
Nice to see that you write irrelevant shit then.

>The HRE claimed to be the successor of the Western Roman Empire, not just Rome.
One thing came with the other, you overcomplicate things here.

>That's not the subject.
You're arguing to me about shit I didn't say and shit I didn't argue for.
You act like I'm saying it should have been called roman when I just explained WHY it was called roman.
I seriously don't give a shit if that was the name or not, Voltaire was just an idiot who didn't know history and tried to be edgy.

>>Petty economics and science dont keep a country alive in times of need
You're making yourself look dumb.

>That doesn't change the fact that Germanics were the ones who destroyed the Roman Empire,
If you hold a gun against your head and press the trigger, the gun is not a murderer you retard.
I know it's hard for your kind, but at least try to think.

>Not my fault your ancestors were retarded savages who >WUZ ROMANS N SHIEET.
That still wasn't the point of the name, you can only see it that way because you lack the intelligence to think in more than just memes.

meh, I earn alot of money on you guys, I charge germans double for advice and they don't even notice. and they think I am cheap, always thanking me and shit, I give them 3 day old coffee.

love you gullible guys

Worked out pretty well with Charles Martel
Kept west europe muslim free till you guys liberate us

fucking burger

>I earn alot of money on you guys,
I like how I can always stop after your first sentence when you post, very efficient.
also
>thinking that Hitler only fought one war
Historically illiterate, as I said.

>have glorious Holy Roman Empire
>actually just a bunch of greedy princes fighting one another and rarely doing anything useful.

Original ancaps, desu

Nietzsche did not believe that the strongest always prevail. The Übermensch was his ideal, something to aspire to. He hoped it would prevail, but it was never predetermined. For instance, he believed that if we staid with the slave moralities of Christianity we would not reach it. Of course, Nazism conflates super man with German people, but then it should follow that German people are not invulrneable and predetermined to win either.

Nice isnt it?
Have you payed all your WW2 reparations btw? or the NATO bill to uncle (((Samuel))?

>If you hold a gun against your head and press the trigger, the gun is not a murderer you retard.
What a retarded analogy. Jesus Christ. The Roman Empire was in a state of decline, but it was sacked. You destroyed it. Get the fuck over it. Whose to say that the Roman Empire would collapse if the Germans didn't destroy it? The ERE (under Justinian) almost restored the Roman Empire in spite of Germanic autism

>That still wasn't the point of the name, you can only see it that way because you lack the intelligence to think in more than just memes.
The point of the name was to claim dominion over the Roman Empire, and by extension the Catholic Church. That's why the HRE Emperors were in a constant state of in-fighting with the Popes for appointing bishops (see: Concordat of Worms). The fact that you called my historically illiterate is fucking hilarious. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about

why are you protecting germany fingol? you guys are pretty cool