What has Trump done to make people literally want to murder him?

This is just swamp-funded, fear-driven propaganda right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Reilly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d0UItIuh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews jewing jews.

he's trying to save America

I reallly have no idea. Lots of gays seem to believe he hates them too. Anyone know why?

he was born white and male

because they're too busy supporting Muslims, you know them Muslims who just want to throw them off buildings.

He's certainly not the best, but the only reason people want his head is because of bullshit propaganda, yes.

literally jews

people nowadays are pathetic snowflakes. Trump is the solution to a problem but people don't want a solution they want to identify as TV remote controls.

It never made the press I don't think but I was at this guy's show and he called for the assassination of Trump. reported him to the FBI en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Reilly

He has a Russian wife

Insane propaganda. He's pretty centrist and could have run as a dem several decades ago. No matter what he does the MSM screams that he screwed up horribly with whatever politician despite that politician saying otherwise.

A year ago the left believed they were on the cusp of eternal victory and total control. He shattered that illusion, and he continues to stomp its pieces by screwing with all the things they put in place to make that victory happen.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Reilly
You should add that to his page.

Nothing. It's just 100% liberal tribalism.

They've been lied to by the media. It's really not much more complex than that. The lies keep coming and coming and every time we prove them wrong they've moved on to a new lie.

The media needs to be regulated, free press was a mistake.

sodomy

But, like, if you shoved a mic in the face of, e.g., the guy behind the play last night in NYC that depicted the murder of Trump, what would these people say if you pressed them?

Beat Hilary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

It is the Khazarian Mafia brainwashing their hate army trying to hang on to their world domination towards our mass genocide. Trump is their first actual opponent in years-since JFK. Americans woke up.

He's a WHITE MALE!

I just made a post detailing why in another thread and I don't feel like self-advertising, so..

Khazarian media and CIA brainwashing tools. Inciting hate amongst the really stupid zombie generations.

>when you're a successful white male.

Drumpf is tearing apart undocumented families, trampling on the rights of women/the LGBTQIA+ community, and creating an environment where hate crimes and hate speech are acceptable and commonplace. There is no reason for a decent person to NOT hate Drumpf.

That fucking shitshow Hillary Clinton (and her in-pocket MSM) ran her whole campaign on spouting how horrible he is as a human being. The retards swallowed it and are regurgitating it.
That's why when you ask them why he's so bad, they flail like retards, and bring up things that aren't even close to reality.

Handshake for my leaf

STEAL HER TURN! IT WAS HER TURN!

>tearing apart undocumented families
literally enforcing the law. if people want the laws to change, that's what congress is for.
> trampling on the rights of women/the LGBTQIA+ community
what, specifically?
> creating an environment where hate crimes and hate speech are acceptable and commonplace
specifically how?

>hurr durr i wonder why

whats this guys name again?

>It is the Khazarian Mafia brainwashing their hate army trying to hang on to their world domination towards our mass genocide. Trump is their first actual opponent in years-since JFK. Americans woke up.
this sounds out there but ill bite. give me a qrd.

>The media needs to be regulated, free press was a mistake.

Fuck you, free press means every single US citizen is a journalist.

The MSM will undo themselves in time. They've built up a lot of political capital with several generations of Americans, but they've been pissing it away because of Trump.

Remember, all of the big media companies come from the same propaganda organ constructed during WW1. It was called the Committee on Public Information, or CPI. The people who founded CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS all originate from this entity. I think FOX is the only one that doesn't, but I'm not certain.

These is the idea that the long term goal for the elites is for us to down-breed to be subservient masses and/or wipe many of us out for their new plan of the world. That's a very tiny blip of what you're asking about. I'd say it's pretty obvious they are attempting this with the heavy influence of whites blacking themselves and causing unrest across the entire world.

Have you been watching? First he took down the candidates professing their self-enriching globalist philosophy in the Republican primary, after he lost, the bullshit about Russian hacking started, based off of a discredited Crowd Strike report and a bullshit dossier that was about as real as the Hobbit. Meanwhile back at the ranch you've got Obama misusing the intelligence agencies in an attempt to sabotage Trump, which created the situation where Flynn was fired (for no reason other than Trump couldn't let Flynn be used as a weapon against him). Now Trump was in a situation where he could do nothing because the Clintons bitch (Comey) was still in the loop leaking all over the place like some pregnant bitch, so Trump fired him while he was three thousand miles away siezing his office and all his work product and effects, so leaky Comey leaks some more, getting a special prosecutor appointed. Then he goes and testi-lies in front of the senate all min order to get Trump removed from office.

So essentially he and his crew outsmarted the swamp monster and the other swamp dwellers are trembling with rage/fear.

I geek like george bush can be saved. He probably doesn't even know who moloch is. Just in it for the funny looking hat

>What has Trump done to make people literally want to murder him?
In all seriousness. He said some mean things on twitter and on television. Apparently that's enough to warrant death in some people's minds.

To this day? Literally NOT being black or a woman. He is pretty much doing everything Hillary would.

sure, but what's the chain of causality stemming from that which leads to a play in NYC being performed that depicts his murder? somewhere in that chain of causality is a playwright, a director and producers, etc. corporate sponsors (BAC and Delta, who have since pulled funding) obviously. did the director just decide to do this of his or her own volition? did someone put them up to it? if not, what possibly could have gone through that person's mind to suggest that murder was even somewhat warranted?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d0UItIuh0

Denied the anointed Empress Hillary her throne

>born a White male

You are talking about mindless drones who are just following media driven social cues to virtue signal en masse. All press is good press.

oops
see

because he is bigit
fuck trump and fuck white people

Undocumented? Do you mean illegal? He has done nothing to hurt the fags and wants nothing to do with them like the rest of us normal folk so he leaves them alone. And did you see fucking anyrhing Obama did allowing hate speech and crimes to become main stream if you were a "minority"? Everyrhing you said shows how dilutional, brainwashed, and out of reality you are.

This is the same MSM that more often than not parroted that Trump is done for every single day of the campaign/is literally Hitler. Also the ones who gave him a 8-15% chance to win and basically tried to suppress the vote by misinforming voters. You would be surprised at how many little people in the U.S. give an actual fuck about what they say. Hell, a sizeable portion of the country probably doesn't even know what CNN is. They are busy watching the Kardashians or Duck Dynasty

he have small hands

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Tuh-hooo
Scuhh-oops

Literally. Nazis

Win the election as not a democrat.

They'd likely be doing the same shit if Cruz, Paul, or even Bush won.

wow. thank you

When theres a leaf there's gonna be grief.

Found the female that shouldn't have voting rights to begin with.

Woman and the rights is the real issue in america.

Nothing but the big government pigs have done everything, He's not "getting with the program" he's not about [or at least says he isn't] centralizing more power into government, growing the empire. His sentiment is almost "American" or constitutional [minimal government, where people are responsible for themselves, independent free strong]. This is a big no-no. Those pigs have been propping up their empire for many decades, living in luxury decadence, immune from the law, unlimited power. Wouldn't you fight tooth and nail to keep someone from pulling that rug from under you? Especially when a lot of them would be subject to the law again when they've broken it so many times so severely. Their little lap dogs like the mainstream media they free little treats [exclusive access] that translate into "legitimacy" and ultimatum $$$ will gladly fight for the hand that feeds them. America is far from what it is supposed to be, vain, perverted, and anyone who threatens that little eco-system they got going has to be stopped.

Nice b8

Media suggested that Trump might be the next Hitler and dumb normies took the bait

they would say something noble and virtuous like a quote form our founding fathers about tyranny and how it is right to stand up to it

>What has Trump done to make people literally want to murder him?
So we are calling pic related "people" now?

No clue. Doesn't seem to have done anything bad really at all.
Obama was much worse by this point in his presidency.

But Obmaa is a nigger! Muricans believe in the concept of Magic Nigger or Black savior which is exactly how Obama is perceived.

Liberals have operated for a couple decades now where they never felt the need to be quiet about their political beliefs. Whereas conservatives did.

This led to liberals thinking everyone must agree with them, including conservatives. Because they believed that conservatives were being ashamed of their personal beliefs and must have truly realized how liberals were right about most everything.

Trump winning meant that was wrong.

Trump winning meant liberals did not have 90% of society agreeing with them.

Trump winning meant that a huge chunk of the country actually disagreed with liberals on some key issues.

The media of course helped make this seem even more dramatic by exaggerating most every stance of Trump's. So now many liberals whole heartedly believe that Trump sexually assaulted women, cheated the poor out of their money, cheats on his taxes, is racist, is homophobic, and whatever else. They won't dare consider that any of these stories could be wrong because that would mean that liberals in general were wrong which would hurt their collective egos.

So liberals either are right and Trump is Literally Hitler, or liberals were wrong about Trump on most things which means liberals are a bunch of overly dramatic drama queens that believe in conspiracy theories. Since liberals will only believe what flatters them (like most people), they will not believe they were wrong and instead think we're being ruled by some awful tyrant that will destroy everything they ever loved.

Destroyed their world view.
>IT WAS HER TURN YOU FUCKING PIG

I have an entire reaction folder of women, as well as "men", crying as the election results were announced. A country whose demographics are a mere 56% white is the last bastion of salvation for the white race.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Maybe you should be asking about what has been done to people to make them want to murder someone which isn't even that controversial.

please elaborate

people are fucking retarded

SJW need no rational reason for hate, they will invent stuff from whole cloth and then defend those lies with their lies, calling anyone who disagrees even slightly, a nazi.

Have you not learned anything from Gamergate and Shekelshoa?
Thos are the very same people today.

Of course. Anone who doesn't get this wasnt paying attention during the election or is a communist.

tbqh the whole gamergate thing has gone totally over my head

I left Sup Forums over it. Such unendingly boring and uninteresting crap every single thread.

immaturity combined with groupthink mentality through modern technology. It is a dangerous weapon that can destabalize a civilization when taken to extremes. They dont think about the dark aftermath of doing so. A childs mentality.

The only good thing I think Noam Chomsky has ever said is good at explaining it:

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum...."

Read up on the Overton Window. Basically, people are being conditioned to think within very narrow terms. Where both sides of the 'spectrum' which is acceptable is controlled and both work towards global government. The Democrats love supranational government and NGOs, and the Republicans love free trade and money. Both work towards the same ends, but through different means. Even people like Bernie and Trump are now controversial. They are not radical people.

I just had such a hard time getting behind it. I never read any game journalism articles, I never gave a shit about gaming media, I just ACTUALLY PLAYED GAMES.

Trump did the worst thing in the world by letting churches decide if they want to host gay marriages and not forcing them too.

I think it goes to a spiritual level. The left has moved to the left hand path, the dark side and Donald Trump represents a rejection of the darkness and is clearly on the side of light. Call it Satanic forces against godly forces. They are like vampires that are exposed to light, it makes them insane with hate and anger.

this is just the fact that conservatives have no sense of humor. which is why there are zero conservative comedians.

consider this: back when Obama used executive privilege to protect Holder from the Fast and Furious info, if Rush Limbaugh or any other right-wing group had posted pics of Obama and Holder being hanged from a tree, the liberal community would have simply laughed it off.

Contrast that with the right-wing hysteria with respect to Kathy what's her name decapicating Trump, or the NYC Shakespeare in the park killing Trump.

It's call humor. they have a sense of humor, and we don't. A sense of humor is strongly correlated with IQ.

Fuck Elsa Jeans pussy it looks delicious

>This is just swamp-funded, fear-driven propaganda right?
A lie told from a position of authority, told often will often become perceived as the truth.
>tfw some people actually believe Trump is evil because of (((corporate media))) lies.

Half the us population has been successfully brainwashed, that's why when you see these people in videos they don't even look human and can't have a debate without going full retard, decades of brainwash has done this

not being liberal, not wanting to kill his own race
that is really about it.

/thread

>The MSM will undo themselves in time.
This it's already happening.

Although a lot of people still listen to MSM, a literal majority of people simply don't trust the main news sources categorically. Even if they don't know why what they're being sold is wrong, most people are well aware that the news corporations are dishonestly selling a narrative, rather than objective fact-reporting.

This is one of the things Stefan Molyneux actually gets right. Alternative media of a million individuals giving their own opinions and reports is the future, and it's already taking the major News Corps down, so that they make most of their money not by virtue of the reporting, but from backers pushing an agenda, which will spiral and make the problem worse for them.

lynching obama in effigy sounds pretty hilarious. where's my permit?

>They've built up a lot of political capital with several generations of Americans, but they've been pissing it away because of Trump.

This is some grade A underage thinking right here. Stay in school little guy.

>Reddit spacing
>the left would just laugh it off
>correlates with iq
ya you can fuck off to leddit, pseudointellectual heathen

He's a racist, fascist, orange Nazi.

Bomp

Crime of being white

>sloths
>wait
>slavs
>white

>hahaha EPICK Sup Forums VS REDDIT WEBSITE WARS WE ARE LEGGION!!!11 XD

>checked
They're mostly useless

I was just commenting on how retarded that post was, nigger. go huff bleach faggot

100% true

wait so muslims are a good thing? I fucking hate fags.

looks like i struck a nerve. get a job you underage parasite.

Same for me initially, but when they shut down everything even here that made me really suspicious.

Honestly the encyclopediadramatica article is or at least was the most informed, objective and balanced summary on it I ever saw. This is very, very sad when you think about it.

Yes. Well and the pop culture fueled retards fighting their imaginary resistance movement to hide from themselves that their lives are devoid of any real meaning.

He's not following their path to communism. The left continuously pushes Overton window to left towards communism. Trump reversed the trend.