AMA

Hello Sup Forums I work for CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). I would be happy to answer any questions you have about geopolitics. I made a few threads on here a couple weeks ago. I don't know if any of you remember me.

Anyway. Feel free to ask me anything you feel like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does your """agency""" flood the USA with Heroin?

did you get assfucked for the position?

post proofs

Post ponies

You just posted this exact thread ten minutes ago saying you were with the Aussie Intelligence Agency.

Fake and gay.

You forgot to post your 4 or 5 suggestion topics,. remember?

A.M.A
T
M
Y
A
S
S

kys cia nigger

Have extraterrestials ever visited earth?

Aliens, yes or no?

Neck yourself, Spook. You faggots have done more to hurt Americans than alqeada.

Does CIA really care about what happens around the world, like in Serbia for example?

Leave Terry A. Davis alone.

What does ((( the agency ))) think of Dr. Judy Wood , and where did those towers go ?

How much cum did you swallow to get to that role?

phd stem soon to become lawfag here, how do i join your organization so i can make sure the govt can skirt regulations and get away with everything? was in the mil and love america

Why exactly would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

tits, badge and timestamp, like, NOW!

stop larping and kys for making this shitty slide thread. saged.

Any chance you worthless faggots in the IC planning on kicking ZOG/Mossad out of the government?

Send an email to [email protected] if you want the truth

>I work for CIA (Central Intelligence Agency)
No, you don't, larper scum. You wouldn't define what CIA stands for, if you were legit.
Sage.

cia im bane

>>I work for the CIA

Go kill yourself spook, you are not liked or welcomed here

Why does the elite get away with so many crimes? For example, George Soros funds Antifa and black lives matter. Those organizations call for the overthrow of the government and start riots everywhere they go. There are so many examples of politicians and NGO's clearly and openly committing crimes, but nothing happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

Because the CIA/FBI lets them duh... They are the elites who control the deep state and set the national tone on everything

The CIA's job is to protect the elites, which is why I hate those retarded faggots.

CIA main tool is destabilization, Soros is probably a fucking ' assest '.

How suicided would an openly anti-israel president be, and how much of the U.S. government would help?

Why does the EU have such an interesting in keeping poorly performing countries in who just take gibs and gain debts?

What's the U.S. endgame with Afghanistan?

Is it true that CIA agents are forced to type up Wikipedia articles as a form of punishment?

not necessarily, he may be a double

>1 post by this ID

Fucking promotion , yes !
Why all the Masonic symbols at Cuck Intel Agency ?
Star logo , Black and White squares on floor ?

NOTICE ME CIA SENPAI

pls I want to be a spook

If I submit an RFI via JIATF liaison for HUMINT in a particular region of the world, does the station chief on both ends have to approve the RFI, or does only one?

Hi I'm CIA and we blackmail politicians who are pedos.

1 post by this id...

How does it feel to see your country decapitated and have no control over your own information supply?

Do you have an information super weapon?

How many active measures NOCs does RU run in the US?

I want CIA niggers to leave.

what the fuck is this psy op?

>1 post by this ID
sagerino