The Philadelphia City Hall "updated" the pride flag by adding brown and black lines

The Philadelphia City Hall "updated" the pride flag by adding brown and black lines.

Your opinion?

if they want to count themselves as one group they are now the majority, I guess

that makes them evil, i guess

i guess

well I mean buttfuckers like putting thier dicks in shitholes, they probably aren't bothered when the shit gets on their stuff.

now only white is missing. perfect for their diversity quota

We need your help guys

Just put the whole spectrum desu

Finally LGBTBBQ meme break into reality.

shadilay

>no white
Genocide confirmed

Gotta include a continuum of colors to represent them all. Might as well add some UV, IR, gamma, and x-ray while you're at it to make it inclusive

Are they implying blacks are fags

Just make sure to not add white. White is racism and more importantly I want it remembered white was the color of anti faggotry.

where the white line at

finally, rainbow is free from fags and kikes.

Dammit, we'll have to redo all the memes

Start with this one

It's so fucking ugly, my sides

The brown stands for the shit left on your dick after ass fucking a man.
The black stands for your triage color when you let a nigger ass fuck then murder you after because he ain't no fag.

I saw an actual rainbow in the sky today, no fucking black or brown on it desu

>shitmist rainbow

Can't handle not being the center of attention for a bit. Where's the white stripe at? I thought they were trying to represent everyone?

hah gay

I didn't know shitskin and nigger was a sexuality.

>BUY OUR NEW AND IMPROVED LGBT FLAGS!
>NOW WITH 20% MORE DIVERSITY!

Does this mean that being a nigger is now a mental disorder like being a lgtbbq?

Just noticed that white is the only color not represented.
Coincidence maybe?

This. It's fucking hideous lol.

The person with the glasses looks (((suspicious)))

finally poo play recognized as a sexuality

So is this in response to BLM chimping out at faggots for stealing their spotlight and having a gay pride parade the other day?
Wouldn't be surprised, if so. For faggots, the only thing more intimidating than a pissed-off chimp is a pissed-off Muslim.

>when you're so into equality you put gay pride aside so that only minority races can be represented
Of course it's a bunch of niggers presenting the "new flag".
>if it aint 4 blakz, itz b raycist
Fucking niggers, give 'em an inch, now they think they can take over all expression. The gay flag was NEVER about race and now these uneducated faggots want to make it about muh oppressed race that has their own lands, nation, and even had their own president. Fucking stupid goddamn backwards humans, that flag should be burnt and put into shit where it belongs.

no their not. 25% nonwhites +5% LGBTP = 30% degenerates and subhumans

It's clear at this point that it's always been an attack on straight, white males. They'll add a line to represent womyn next. Thus finalizing it as a big club for usurping white males from our rightful spot.

This is getting beyond parody now.

I can only hope that faggots start using the "diverse" rainbow, meaning actual rainbows can go back to not being a symbol for filthy queers.

Disgusting pillowbiters have done their best to ruin one of natures most beautiful displays.

Big fucking surprise since only 1 in 10 people there isn't some hue of brown

>add black and brown to anything
>instantly becomes shitty
am I the only one who's noticing a pattern here?

Necrophilia and scat?

>have LGBT acronym for all kids of faggotry
>add a Q
>add Black/Brown
>LGBT becomes LGBTBBQ

You can't make this shit up...

Where is the white stripe?

That means we can make it /ourflag/ since they want to abandon it, get to work anons.