WE WUZNT KANGZ

horizonweekly.ca/en/ancient-egyptians-were-closer-to-armenians-than-to-africans-a-new-genetics-study-reveals/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIvY1gDQlc8
horizonweekly.ca
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This needs to get on the news. We must educate people about the true Egyptians. Once that is clarified, the KANGZ meme will begin to die.

B-BUT WE...

WUZ ARMENIANS

lol

WHITE
LIES

WE WUZ KANGZ

WE WOULD BE LIVING LIKE IN THE BLACK PANTHER IF IT WASN'T FOR WHITE MAN DESTRUCTION

>Ancient Egyptians were literal Caucasians

Why can't i hold all these keks

tecnically they wuz KANGS after the egiptian empire fell to shit and the nublan slaves turned on their masters they pretented they whrere the true egiptians

NOOOOO

WE WUZ SUPPOSED TO BE DA KANGZ N SHIEET, NOT THEM SLAVES

This is just white tricksters being tricksters again in order to steal the Black Man's heritage. I curse the day Yakub created you. WHITE DEVILS! GET BACK IN YOUR CAVES!

History truely is a cycle.

the original egyptians were black. but they got invaded all the time by caucasians, who ruled over them most of the time.

Anyone who was important was mummified, and so most mummies are Caucasian or mixed.

SHIEEEEET BACH WAS BLACK U RACIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=QIvY1gDQlc8

Ayo, hole up whitey boi

AY YO HOL UP

>horizonweekly.ca
That's an Armenian website.

>Armenians
Another weasel word to avoid saying "European".

WUZ KIM KARDASIAN

That pic

hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

YALL WUZ DICKWASHERS

why is it so hard to believe that the people who had to adapt to running around naked in the wilderness, and were discovered doing such, had never achieved civilization?

i just recently heard that niggers think that they are egyptians.i've heard the meme "we wuz kangz" but i didnt know where it came from....thinking that egyptians were/are black thats stupidity...i have learning this shit since i was 8 watching cartoons.they are just so different from each other.egyptians arent like sub saharan niggers..thats stupid