Why does modern society hate white people?

jews

Easiest bait to lure people with desu

wait wait wait i didnt say desu i said desu

bait? I'm white

demographic shift
pandering to the soon-to-be majority and the white leftists to sell more copies
this isn't going to stop

It's hip. It's a fad, it'll go away.

newfag lurk moar I hate this place so much now that there is no more rules

how do those games indicate hatred towards whites?

desu senpai, baka

fuck off back to your shithole

Dunno. It's depressing for sure. Best thing to do is not buy anything with even a hint of implicit anti-whiteness. Hell, even if it seems fine I wouldn't buy it anyway because there are so many strings attached and people involved meaning you are most likely giving your money to somebody who hates your guts.

>implying niggers and sub-minimum wage liberal art faggots buy any of this shit
the target demographic is the same
the purpose is different

Not going full nigger on Hitler = being anti-white.
That's be cause most (((nationalists))) are cucks for krauts.

What's wrong with the upcoming CoD?

The only one of those games that's really anti white is ass creed, the new far cry and CoD games both have you playing straight white men.

The protagonist of far cry 5 is a christian bumpkin, and the antagonists are pseudo christian messianic cult leaders.

Wait I didn't say desu senpai, baka. I said desu senpai, baka

>Faggot

The same way Mario rescuing a princess is muhsoggyknees

fag

Black people won WW2, can't play as Axis side

Would go for Far Cry, maybe.
Callofduty is shit, New order was forgettable, Ass Creed is meh and I hate prequels.

>The only one of those games that's really anti white is ass creed
How?

Idiot newshit.

>white people are beginning to accept identity politics
FUCKING GOYIM, remember who the real enemies are! You don't want another holocaust to happen do you?

>that's really anti white is ass creed

The game that had you play originally as hashishin.

baka desu senpai

Hmm. Let's ser here.
>A shitty series that should have ended with AC3
>A shitty series that should have ended with FC3 and Blood Dragon (Starting to see a trend with Ubisoft here)
>A shitty FPS that should have ended, like what? Seven games ago?
The only real one I give a shit about is Wolfen, which has always been about shooting Nazis. It doesn't go full SJW preachy and it actually is fun to play. Everything else can go suck a nigger cock. Jesus, "triple-A" games are just like fucking Hollywood. Nothing but unnecessary sequels and remakes.

Baitception

The face of the protagonist of ac origins has already been revealed, he looks berber/middle eastern not black as some poltards believed

White Guilt and Virtue Signaling.

I never understood the guilt for bringing civilization to unwashed filth to be honest. They ought to be the ones paying reparations if they had any money.

Newfag

Modern Western society hates whites.

I only play Japanese games

Because of thay one white supremacist who did that one thing that one time... But all Muslims are okay

OC

fpbp

I'm excited for Wolfenstein too I just don't want to have to team up with commies.

If anything, Assassins Creed should be upsetting Arabs. I don't see how Egyptians being niggers is anti-white.

It'll go away, in a beige future. ;^)

>crying about it

gee, the next 50+years are going to be full of retards like you who just feel sooo opressed and think that the choice of interbreeding is the same as a genocide

Its like hating cops. They are the only ones who actually might care or change their behavior so you dont bother calling out people who lack the empathy gene.

Memeball thread!

>129616522
>129616586
(Y0u)

>mfw Sup Forums said SJWs don't matter
>mfw everyone said to ignore them, they will go away
>mfw they laughed in my face about how stupid i am for telling the truth
>get called a cuck, nigger, faggot etc

>mfw EVERYONE got BTFO

and now we're here today.

With the exception of maybe the new Far Cry nothing else is anti-huwhite, stop being a lunatic reverse-SJW.

>posts a post about easy bait
>follows up that post with easy bait
>nu/pol/ activates retard mode

This kekistani would don his battle armor and defend my right to free speech. My panties are getting soaked just thinking about it

You know, what's the funniest thing.

The SJW Vavra was arguing with is a fat, neckbeard american.

That bitch couldn't make a more American of himself.

If you wana see some genuine vile propaganda watch some modern German music videos on YT, it encourages race-mixing to one degree or another on maybe 70% of them

Because other peoples are more muh innovative and muh novel and muh variety.
You know, those very same capitalistic "values" that the market cucks here so love and worship while pretending they aren't themselves products being sold and bought.

Until it comes back, but with more violence.

The majority of white people hate white people

Kek

buying wolfenstein and COD WW2.
the rest are just garbage.

>tfw all these "old"faggs bit the bait

What's wrong with the World War II game, do you play as Japan?

>buying
>games

creatives trolling populists

Because the white man has become weak. If the white man was still strong, the world would still fear and respect us.

It's way to ez

!

because whites keep buying this shit
they are doing the same thing to us that they did to germany
beating us over the head with "whites are bad, whites are bad, whites should kill their own, whites should kill their own."

People hate winners.
Can't lift yourself up? tear someone else down.

bolshevik jews

I remember some controversy about this level.

You want this shit to end
Go have a talk with the commie jews doing it.

every villain is white.

Interestingly enough, there isn't a single bathroom in that map.

No surprise really, a game way ahead of it's time.

wait so is it true that black sub saharan niggers think egyptians were black like them? what the fuck?

I keked heartly

Well you've been assholes throughout history. This is your fault.

white guilt

Every other racial and/or ethnic group has been as bad if not worse than whites throughout history.

One thing that i never undestood of wolfstein
In series they invade Italy
Why?
Why would Hitler ever invade Italy?
>resource
Italy have no resouce
We only produce alluminium(high quality but still)
>le racial reason
Hitler knew that Italian were the descendat of the Roman and had a great respect both for Mussolini and the Italian people

The same reason history books lie, to paint a good group in a bad light.

desu senpai

>Why would Hitler ever invade Italy?
World domination generally involves dominating your continent first.

>your grandpa owes me so pay up
fuck off nigger

This

Kill yourself, autistic gamer.

This... Everyone is just butthurt that whites were better at doing the same thing they would have done. gg faggots.

senpai pls

Good question

>Didn't play Black Flag, best game of the series.

because fuck snowniggers.

So Hitler invades their closest ally because LOL EBIL NOTZI

Lol, what is this?

8/8 m8

>non-real enemy stand-ins in games are now white
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

This closely mirrors the launch of L4D2; early SJW's were buttmad that the majority of the zombies in the game that takes place in a traditionally black, urban setting were black people.

People who can't discern reality from vidya should be eradicated.

This

America and Canada may still be majority white but that majority is mostly over 50 years old now, companies are pandering to the new demographic of shitskins, that is the cold hard truth

no it won't go away unless immigration changes ASAP and we somehow kick out a shitload of non-whites already here

He's right, you know. The game industry has been infiltrated by white-hating Marxists. They're appealing to liberal fanatics and trying to propagate their way of thinking into the children, through video games.

It's exactly as the SJWs originally claimed. They said video games were violent and trying to make people hate blacks, if a single black person was killed in the game. Now they've turned the tables by taking over the industry. They're making every bad guy white. You will have to cherry pick just to find a moment where you're killing a person of color now.

Social engineering

If this is just a fad, when will it go away?

I would say that people are really feeling fucked over lately by debt, amd wealth distribution, so they look around and see alot of white people in positions of power and lash out at them. Not like it could be their own fault for the problems they have.

>God of War reboot in 2020 after Trump has had time to MAGA

>You play as Muhammad on a violent conquest of the middle east for Allah. The beautiful geometric pattern in the sky.

>exaggerated fantasy like magic carpets and genies

>Hack and Slash/Burn and Dash gameplay.

>can't discern reality from vidya
Do you even know where you are?

That feeling last for 5 minutes abd then you still have to face reality.

White people have problems like anyone else, specially since their privileges were revoked.