USA YES!

This is your future.
dailywire.com/news/17443/exclusive-poll-shows-nearly-half-millenials-open-daily-wire

Other urls found in this thread:

aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/Pages/AAPOpposesLegislationAgainstTransgenderChildren.aspx
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
archive.is/q6MLV
archive.is/9sht9
archive.is/pdhu3
archive.is/5ET9b
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was never asked :(

Dude if someone wants to transition you really can't stop them. They are just going to have a shittier more difficult time if you don't support them as a parent.

fuck off you fucked up little cretin. nobody here believes your bullshit.

15 years ago
>I can't believe Republicans wanted electro-shock therapy. That is so bigoted, we can't let children be in that type of environment.
today
let us cut off your child's dick, permanently block puberty, shove estrogen at 10x normal levels or you are a bigot

Relax. I'm not saying it's right or normal to transition, but if your kid has it in him/her to do this they are going to have a hellish time and probably turn out looking like shit if you kick them out or try to stop them and delay transition. You cannot undo faggotry. You'll just end up destroying your relationship with them and probably condemning them to a life of sex work and homelessness. Just take care of your gay kid it's not hard.

They can do it when they're 18 and capable of making adult decisions that effect the rest of their lives

the main part is not the wearing a dress and make up. That's just being a crossdresser. The main part of the argument is irreversible chemical/biological changes for children who legally cannot consent, and are prone to phases or confusion.

Ha ha ha.

Yes. Half of the people polled being half of the tiny audience of that blog click bait Marxist site and it's insane Marxist audience.

I love that summerfags continue to believe or read any type of ((poll)) the polls are literally made up bullshit anybody can tip the numbers in the editing staff and you won't even be aware.

Fuck off already

Government should not be in the business of relationships or parenting

Dude if someone has schizophrenia you really can't stop them. They are just going to have a shittier more difficult time if you don't play into their delusions as a parent.

This already happened in Canada, so I wouldn't be laughing

>tfw mom didn't let me go to the surgeon and get a tail implanted in me when I wanted to be Stuart Little
You don't understand how much damage it can do to not respect what you child wants to be, my life is in shambles as a result

Yeah agreed. The same goes for drugs, too.

If your kid wants to start banging heroin on the regular you should just fucking let them because they're going to do it anyways, right?

Yeah after they have grown up resenting you because you stopped them from doing what makes them happy. Not to mention all the testosterone damage that has already been done at this point.

Unfortunately there is an expiration date on successful transition. If it wasn't like this then nobody would be bother putting such a heavy choice on a child, but that's just the nature of the beast.

Nice false comparison. Letting your child look like the opposite gender is totally the same has being trapped in the depths of a H binge or seeing shadow people trying to attack you at night. It only makes everyone's lives more difficult if you try to repress them. They WILL look like disgusting trash and kill themselves if they wait too long and you'll be partially responsible. You can't undo faggotry user as much as you'd like to.

This is already the law in my province. Thanks Wynne

Might be time for the "removers" to get high speed lead poisoning.

This would NOT go over the way it did in Cuckistan, I promise you. People meme about the South rising again, you try to pull this and it will happen, and the shitskins will be right next to the whites

Transition to being a mutilated Eunuch?

Because no one can 'transition' gender or sex. That's set at birth by your X and Y chromosome count.

Plenty of (((Surgeons))) will tell you they can change your gender, and I'll be glad to make money off the mutilation as well, but they can't actually do it.

... and they call the right facist nazis.....

"Do not want to follow want to follow our liberal agenda? fine we are taking your children and making them liberal anyways".

Every prepubescent boy castrated and de-dicked is a guaranteed democrat voter for life.

>look like the opposite gender
Hormones and plastic surgery are far from harmless cross dressing and femininity. At the end of the day, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should be addressed as such, not pampered and celebrated.

Total marxism bullshit
Take the left out.

america you are the last hope

(((polls)))

This.
Polls are always bullshit.

(((Polls)))

enough

Polls are bullshit didnt brexit and trump show that? Why are people still siteing them? Did noone learn anything?

Hmmmmm Being a real parent is about making sure your kids dont fuck their life up before becoming adults. This new rage of trans is just a way to continue the depopulation agendas of the elite. Dont teach children to be degenerate. They can make that choice for themselves as adults.

Trannies are mentally Ill. There is nothing wrong with their bodies, it's a problem with their brains. Ignoring that means they dont actually get the help they need, you just end up treating a symptom. It may be the best we can do as of now, but that doesn't mean we should accept it as normal or natural.

If ya can't beat 'em...

Looks like we're going to need more rope than expected

doesnt matter generation z will save us

"Polls are made for influencing opinions, not for measuring them"

What a perfectly mentally healthy and sane individual.

Southern Poverty Law Center says that American College of Pediatricians is a far-right hate group.

Agreed. No child should be allowed to commit to transition surgery Until they go through puberty and can legally represent themselves. Further no parent should be allowed to allow this type of surgery until that child has been determined to have the ability to be mentally and physically fit for a decision that will sterilize them permanently.

And arresting puberty makes it inpossible to transition.

Came here to post this.

this is the mainstream academy, that has tens of thousands of doctors instead of a couple hundred the other one has. American Academy of Pediatricians say that children should be able to transgender and take puberty blockers.

aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/Pages/AAPOpposesLegislationAgainstTransgenderChildren.aspx

disgusting total madness

HdnW

damn, that was the biggest tapeworm extraction i've ever seen

wait does that mean we can have sex with 30 year old lolis?

This is going to be really awkward when they see muzzies opinions on the issue

>And arresting puberty makes it inpossible to transition.

it does no such thing, because gender is purely a social construct

gender is on a spectrum

Just like autism

>kid can't transition
>all the trigendered hyperqueers at school make fun of him
>statistics show a cis white suicide epidemic
>begin government enforced transition by the third grade
Get with it goyim gender identity is IN and your static antiquated binary gender assignment is going the way of the dinosaurs

why is the generation that doesn't want kids so focused on other peoples kids?

I can tell it's the same genius who is making these by his "Meet the Meat" and "Slow your roll" motifs

MUSI' back up their arguments for now. It helps their agenda of invasion and re-population. That wont last. Maybe MUSI's will become more tolerant of these views.

Congraturations u arr woman nowr

Fuck, I didn't know anything about sexuality and especially sexual intercourse until I was what, 14? All I knew was there were boys and girls and babies were brought from birds. Yes, until 14! I'm not a clever man.

That was more than 20 years ago. Now kids want to change sex? Shitty educational system and parenting. Worse, transgenders have a 40% chance of committing suicide, and going through with the operation doesn't help those odds, support or not. So really, this isn't normal, this is a mental disorder, and parents who support that are culprit of or aiding child abuse.

>Norway posts about government removing children from their parents for bullshit reasons

The leftis are not human that is safe.
In their hatred of God and creation, they are ready to burn down everything.

May their souls burn forever in hell for what they have done to our the children and our civilization.

This is an example of what near future will be like. Kid: Mom I identify as a brick and my pronouns are clay and cement. Mom: shut up you autistic fagtard before I beat you with human biology. And all of a sudden child protection services bust through the wall like the god damn koolaid man and scream stop right their and the kid says she hurt my feelings. If this doesn't really make sense that's because it's supposed to be a little joke.

>nearly half

Clinton also got nearly half the electorates, how come she didn't win? Weird.

I know you're a troll but this. Whoever falls for the tranny meme is mentally weak and a liberal in the making. Let them destroy their lives.

The reason for suicide is pretty simple really
Suicide is selfish. Trannies who dishonor their entire family and destroy the family unit are extremely selfish. Liberals don't give a shit about the family unit, and neither do trannies - and that's why they're so fucking depressed. Nothing is more important than family.

Soon the progressives will say the Menendez brothers did nothing wrong. Their parents just didn't give them everything they wanted.

They are children you dumb mong. It's very easy to brainwash children and ruin their lives.

This is just another jewish trick to dismantle the family unit, break apart families and destroy relationships.

Unfortunately, the SJW scourge is only getting started. It's going to get ALOT worse in the future, this "taking away tranny kids" is just the beggining. It's going to get much, much worse before it gets better.

But i suppose it will make the end of it all just that much more glorious.

Boy, you'll be a woman soon.
Soon, you'll need a man.

sometimes I wonder how these people are so delusional

thanks for reminding me they are literally the anti-christ and are driven by their unquenchable hatred for all that is good and Holy

I support removing them and sending them to Canada

Cringe

>when they're 18 and capable of making adult decisions
Most people don't start making adult decisions until they're 25. Up until then they either follow their parents' teaching or rebel against it.

Girl, you'll be a man soon.
Soon, you'll need a woman.

How much is the suicide rate going to increase in the coming future?

why'd I click that webm
>gonna be a hard time getting sleep tonight

Unfortunately they are working quite vigorously to create a hell right here on earth. Progressives are extremely good at that, from generation to generation they deny human nature and objective reality in a quest for the "perfect" society to satisfy their own vanities and selfish desires.

MOST CHILDREN WHO HAVE TRANNY THOUGHTS GROW OUT OF IT

>Click bait site uses literally who online poll
>this thread will reach its limit anyways

"if you're some crazy who believes government wants to indoctrinate your children by taking them and giving them to homos, the government will be forced to take your children and give them to some homos to indoctrinate them."

t. I should be a law-writer

>there i cut off your dicku
>now pay 20,000 dorrar quickry before you commit jisatsu

it's really like that
If you lose your morality and see everything as an obstacle to self-liberation, you also read your ethics and your humanity.
In the last consequence you can justify everything, for example mass murdering.
and then you come to a point where you attack the life itself (reproduction)

This is the result of a boundless society which no longer knows morality.

That is the real evil

#pizzagate

Transgender and gays have no function and only live for pleasure they dont make children which is slowing down of the human race and eventually the ending of it.

>implying Muslim kids would dare go against their parents

Muslim kids get murdered over bullshit like this, they'd rather take their chances with their own family than the government

No. Transgenderism should be banned outright. It just a modern fad, symbolic of our decaying society.

Cutting your child's dick off has been an American tradition for over a century
It's called circumcision.

Nature just want you to die out, nothing special.

Kitty Jung

Yes it's a kike trick but don't you think there is something which differentiates people who fall for those tricks and people who don't?
Imo leftists are genetic defects and whatever reduces their numbers is good.

I still hope for the good in people
And the masses wake up.

The society has been weakened by political correctness, the number has diminished by the demographic factor, and now the devil has been let in the door.
(Baphomet is said to be a corruption of the name Mahomet, the medieval spelling of the name Mohamed)

This is law in Ontario, Canada.

Check out bill 89.

The world has enough people. No one is worried about underpopulation

Literally the modern day Wiemar Republic. What would our ancestors think. Jesus Christ, its complete madness.

>he gives a kid anything and everything they want to make them "happy"
Shit parenting.

Aka half of millenials are degenerate parents or single and struggling with identity crisis at 30. Pathetic.

American College of Pediatricians - Gender Ideology Is "Institutionalized Child Abuse"
>'Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11years old
>Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility
>The required life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more
>Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/

As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>page 455 of the DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
archive.is/q6MLV

Pushing Kids Into Transgenderism Is Sadistic, Medical Malpractice
>Socially indoctrinating young children toward accepting transgenderism is rampant today in public schools, starting as early as kindergarten
archive.is/9sht9

The trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
archive.is/pdhu3

>the number of children younger than 10 being sent to sex change doctors has quadrupled
>Tavistock
archive.is/5ET9b

>Just take care of them

Just nuke us. Take canada to.

Our ancestors would ask themselves what they fought and suffered for.

I think they would cry

In May 2016, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services implemented a dangerous and unprecedented mandate for health professionals, insurance companies. It requires
>1) “that doctors must perform gender transition procedures on children even when those procedures may be physically and emotionally harmful to the child”
>2) affects “nearly all doctors in the U.S.” and “some portions of the rule will force qualified medical professionals to perform gender transition procedures such as puberty suppression, cross-hormone therapy, and plastic surgery on children,”
>3) “will force virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender transition procedures or face severe penalties and legal action.”
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl

In California, transgender inmates demanding access to bras and make-up
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/

Allowing trannies in the military and forcing citizens to pay for cosmetic surgeries negatively affects troop morale as well as impacts enlistment rates/quality. Related thread with veterans expressing discontent:

Not this shit again...

>7% who voted for trump said yes
Fake and gay
there is not a single burger that voted for trump who would be ok with an 8 year old being placed in an orphanage because his mommy doesn't want to pump him full of estrogen so he could cut off his wee wee when he gets older

Kill yourself, thanks.

Thank you user

>That was more than 20 years ago. Now kids want to change sex? Shitty educational system and parenting.

They saw it in a magazine and it made mommy really happy because it got her a lot of attention and status and a new house from the interview fees.