We Wuz Kangz

Being bombarded from all sides, first Black Panther now Assassins Creed.
youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_heritage_of_presidents_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those comments though

WE

WE

WUZ

So are they just claiming every civilization ever was black?
Waiting for this to catch up to modernity.
"ALL THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE USA WERE BLACK"

kangz

>what is hamilton the musical

WHITE DEVILS BTFO

Oh, you sweet summer child
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_heritage_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Where exactly on that trailer did you see Egyptians being black? They seemed liked tanned caucasians to me.

What is this? Bait for ants?

what the fuck? egyptians arent black africans who the fuck is that much retarded to think that?

In the face of blatant mischaracterization to reality, people staunchly go down the path of reality and reality indeed.

i have learned that since i was in fourth grade.just look at the facts they dont even have the same skull form.egyptians were light brown,not some sub saharan people...i pity the blacks who say so.they live in such delusioning life knowing that they are useless dumb niggers.

khangz

W-W-WE WUZ

Lucky a few honest scientists broke out of establishment prison just in time and broke the news
Nope, not kangz kids. But you do still have the honour of never developing writing, never discovering the wheel, never graduating from mud huts and sticks

Niggers. That's who. It's niggers. Niggers were also the Romans, Niggers were the Europeans during the renaissance, Niggers were the original Native Americans. Niggers were pretty much every positive influence in recorded history... if you ask Niggers.

*SMACKS LIPS*

AYO AYO HOL UP
AYO WE

First was Jordan Peele as Black Lightning

I can kind of understand Niggers is america making up these fairy tails of Ancient Royal heritage of Pharaos. Your average american is always going on about "muh heritage" and Niggers have nothing to claim as their own except that there have been great Sub-Saharan kingdoms and Empires but you average ghetto-dweller seems to be unable to learn about them since that would require a fair bit reading. So rap songs about black kings of Egypt is where their "knowledge" of history is from.

>after all the WE memeing I open up the trailer
>it actually starts with WE

My sides are in the higher dimensions. Someone in Ubisoft had to do it on purpose.

this will always be my favorite

>y y y y you tellin me le le le le king tout ta tout datz muh great great great great great great grandpa