America hate thread

List one reason you hate america.

>freedom flags not allowed

Blow it out your ass

America hate thread is such a poor choice of words to get the discussion you seek. Cheap bait. You need to be more specific and put more effort into creating a thread to get a discussion going into bad aspects of USA.

Fuck off

Ok people here we go fuck this leaf, name the things you hate about bitchass fagasstraps cuckedass leaf country, day of the rake is acceptable

>List one reason you hate america.
Obama, Obamacare, and no wall so far.

>Not posting our real flag

Americans can be very rude and stupid people

No Canada, WE are your father. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

rude? leafs are very stuck up, have too many feelings get worked up over nothing, and don't forget they will stab you in the back once they get the chance

opps heres your flag cuckandian

The flag on op's truck is the actual flag of the confederate states of america, the flag you posted is the battle flag, or may be the confederate navy jack.

*closer to the actual flag. There are too many stripes

we shouldn't hate on the us
fuck off Canada go and suck maple syrup out of your grandpas ass and hold it like a bong rip

Go fuck a dog you inbred french wannabe faggot

Why are canadians so fucked?
List reasons why canada is so cucked.

>implying

This thread will hit the bump limit.

Canada is a leech sucking off the USA's military-protection.

Prove me wrong, eh.

Americans are fucking snowflakes. Every single one of them. Left, right, doesn't matter. Just look at this triggered babby

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Careful there with threads like this, if you kill your enemy, they win.

Hahaha OP here, good one. Have you seen the hard brexxxit teaser? Google it

good job faggot taking the side of a leaf, found the summer newfag

ZOG

What is wrong with florida? Any time I see one of these pick up decorated in this manner it always has a florida plate.

Just type "florida man" into google you'll see what i mean. What's wrong guys?

Because you can be jailed for insulting Islam. Shit. Wait.

Hate us so much that you enjoy reaping the benefits of having such great and wealthy neighbors that your dollar is based on our stock market.

Don't worry lil lady, we'll be sure to keep Western Civilization going in the right direction after Justin "if you kill your enemy, he wins" Trudeau gets done destroying your country from the inside out.

>faggot detected

How bout have your kids die for military complexs profits?

Because they have to bin that blade. Shit. Wait.

Because they let in millions of refugees with no checks and them or their offspring commit rapes murders and terrorist attacks by truck, blade, or gun at an alarming rate. Shit. Wait.

Because their govt takes children out of loving homes because they have a certain ideology. Shit. Wait.

Neocons, especially the ones who self proclaim they're Christian. I hate them almost as much as Marxists and Communists.

Because they can be jailed for calling a chick with a dick "mister". Shit. Wait.

We have our flaws and our corrupt federal banking system that perverts the constitution on a daily but as long as the idea is there humanity will always have a beacon to look to and be inspired

Because if they pepper spray their rapist they go to jail and the rapist is the victim. Shit. Wait.

why are you even a country?

Florida is the basement that floods every year with the runoff of the rest of the nation. It's where we keep our crazies.

I hate how we're stuck between a country of cucks and a country of gibs-seeking third worlders. I wish Mexico was Poland and Canada was Hungary. North America would be so fucking based it's hard to imagine.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Because they force their school children to participate in Muslim appreciation day. Shit. Wait.

Holy shit, having Poland and Hungary as neighbors would be awesome.

Build a wall make Canada pay for it.

The shear ignorance of the south.

If you want to be proud slave owning racists, fine, do that.

However, don't say "the civil was was about states rights".

See what I mean? Half the threads I start on Sup Forums are to troll roasties like this fag. It's fucking hilarious.

>shear
>slave owning racists
>civil was was
M-m-m-m-monsterb8

SOON

>not calling his mother
tendies are his lifeblood. your other authorities are meaningless in ceasing the faggotry of OP

Time to make the civil was was is is again.

they became great again when it was already too late

tolerance of the intolerant

Fat women, at least try to look like pic related. No way would I stay married to a landwhale.

you jealous if you did that to your truck you'd be arrested for hate speech?

Hate us cause you ain't us bitches

Do want

I'm reading this in class and almost fucking lost it
>10/10 pasta

>implying we arent sacraficing our first born sons for cheap oil prices
Totally worth it

Niggers.

People like you almost made *me* lose it when I sat behind them in class.