Kill The Commies

Old thread 404'd The battle vs the commies still goes on.

Pixel Canvas coords -400,-400 when you respond to the thread roll 0-4 works on turning the red yellow 5-9 turns the "A" black.

Follow a chain of command we cant have everyone working on 4 different ideas.

strawpoll.me/13172992/r

This is the poll for our battle plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/f76tNVZ
disc_ord.gg/UWHCXg
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump and roll.

Roll

Bumping,
Fucking idiot OP don't open the poll.
We're painting the flag yellow the people trying to split us up are shills from discord.

Only the top left corner

Yeah the poll is fucked now I agree with you there.

No you can't make swastikas on canvas.
Servers are located on Germany and admins delete it!

Why are you trying so hard to prove we have more useless neets with nothing going on in their life than the commies

Because I'm having fun.

A is starting to thin again :)
Dont use other colors other then Black on the A

self bump. and also ^

paint the 'A' blacker then a nigger

they have more people than we do. we need reinforcements. Sup Forums?

Ill try Sup Forums. We had more people before the mods kiked our thread.

Maybe instead of wasting time on trying to do exactly what commies do, you're actually going to so something productive with your life?

Guess who found their discord??
discordapp.com/invite/f76tNVZ
ME!

Autism is victory, victory is life.

i know. post Sup Forums thread here plz
nice

Fuckin right im checking it out now

Got banned from the channel lmao

>discordapp.com/invite/f76tNVZ
im still in there. keeping quiet so i can spy on them

one look at the threads here, on /mlp/, Sup Forums, /whatever/ is enough to see that you will lose this fight

Ppl are just shy ;)

do you know what commies have that you don't, user?

Don't listen to him.

Link to the website this is on?

Just google pixel canvas people were talking about bans if you link it. coords are -400.-400

Attention is seems Sup Forums is splitting off into the /void/

Cant even scream sieg heil in peace anymore baka

you weakass fucks lost the yellow battle, abandon that garbage pipe dream and start making the black red, it's the only way to beat the commies. yellow only helps them by giving them room for further logo expansions and galvanizing left unity between commies and anarchists against capitalism. forget the A and the yellow and focus on turning red to black until it's all gone, literally the only thing to do that isn't a complete waste of time

I gotta agree ANCAP WONT WORK CALL OF THE VOID IS NOW.

Heres their chat

whatever, queer!

reminder that many of the yellow pixels will eventually be reused as a part of commie logo

they seem very defensive of the vertical bar of the 'A'

im attacking the sides rn

we can have our own discord btw. i have a server

britnon here attacking the the shitckle

help build the sickle so there is more yellow and then keep adding yellow after its done

>no links

Nice try, leaf.

rip.. I'll just go over and break up the A then

that's pretty good, actually

Only 1 pixel per minute? Fuck

post a link in the OP next time leaf

can we get a swastika arm going up and to the right of the hammer? We need to coordinate. discord?

bump?

i can get a discord up. but im not posting it public.

only way to get all of us in it is to make it public

I can get it to draw the pixels fine, but I can't quite get it to bypass the wait period yet.

bump

or maybe we could fill in the A and have a retarded white circle

k then
disc_ord.gg/UWHCXg
remove _

post it on /bant/

game over

I think the leaf is right after all, let them do some of the work for us.

the leaf is right for once

Making it an ancap flag isn't that bad of an idea actually.

New thread up nice.. I'm the user that suggested the yellow flag. Or seeing how every things already black lets just do a black flag

bump

The kike mods will delete the windmill of love immediately. They've already done the same to the iron cross too, the safest bet is pic rel.

This, focus on the ancap

Contributin. Heil Hitler.

Really? I've posted it before on the old thread.

Ancap would be easier and less time consuming.

I meant the mods on pixelcanvas, they won't let any swastikas in, also the commies are going to think we're helping them, so it's a win-win
Also, finally first page.

aight cool

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the people via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

FILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE
>FILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE
FILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE
>FILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVEFILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE
>FILLING THE "A" IN WHITE IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE

FILLING THE HAMMER&SICKLE IN YELLOW IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE
>FILLING THE HAMMER&SICKLE IN YELLOW IS FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE

STOP BEING IDIOTS DO IT THIS WAY!

This niggers have no life. I'm assuming they're all jobless.

why ARE they so dedicated to this communist flag anyway?

Not as if they have anything better to do lol

why are you so dedicated to destroying it?

why wont you just take your fair share of the refugees?

roll

Are you still here OP? What's the next step of our master plan? Make it an an-cap flag, or should we keep on destroying the hammer and sickle, because for now it looks like we are sabotaging ourselves one with another.

these posts
apply to you as well, you know

how that script going?

turn the red black

PUT YELLOW ON RED (not op)

The fact that you didn't keep the hammer and cycle while turning the rest of the red yellow, is a missed opportunity

Still no clear answer, OP needs to give us some commands, or else the whole operation will fail

Common sense indicates you fill in their symbols

then its just a flag with a yellow and white blob on it. thats

>easy
>quick
>effective

FUCK OP HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED TO YOU FUCKWITS THAT YELLOW IS NEVER GOING TO OVER TAKE RED? YELLOW WILL ONLY UNITE THE LEFT AGAINST ATTACK, TURNING RED BLACK WILL DRAFT THE VOID TO THE CAUSE AND WORK TO DISASSEMBLE LEFT UNITY. HOLY FUCK JUST DROP THE PISSING CONTEST OVER RED VS YELLOW BATTLE OF ATTRITION AND TURN IT ALL BLACK, IT'LL SPREAD EVERYWHERE.

Can you stop with this autism?

that's an easy and uick fix for them and only effective in giving them more room to expand on their commie logos. making it all black will bleed beyond the borders of the flag, fuck up the surrounding flags, and make the whole area a shitshow for organizing left unity

Yeah this isn't working, we need to try something else.

Focus on filling the A in a white circle.

the yellow isn't working, if you had done what you did a few hours ago ith black instead of yellow they'd still be reeling right now instead of nearly done rebuilding after your pathetic assault

Jesus christ how many things do we need to focus on?

>sees this autism
>immediately leaves thread

nothing but filling in red with black.

ideally 1 thing but from what im seeing most damage is being done on the a so we should help because the sickle is a shit show. go from the edges and fill it in slowly.

more autistic than doing the same thing for days and it never working out when the obvious answer is continually ignored?

eat shit fash scum

attacking the A will unite commies and anarchists. attacking the red with black will get the void to back you up and sow disunity between commies and anarchists. If you really think 1 target is ideal i'm laying it out exactly for you, just do that and stop trying to think for yourself and maybe you and the rest of these fuckwits will have a chance at a successful troll

LOOK MOM I SURE TOLD THEM! ILL STUDY FOR FINALS LATER, IM REALLY GETTING THE UPPER HAND!!