Tfw 6'6" gay

>tfw 6'6" gay
>tfw most the pol """""master race""""" is less than 6'4"

>5'5 manlet
>I have spread my manlet gene's successfully while 6'6 gayboy doesn't

Really makes you think

being over 6'3 is only impressive if you look like you lift. if you're fat, or a skeleton (one of these will apply to you, since you're a queer i'm going to go with skeleton) you're not "master race" at all.

OP is actually a faggot this time.

>tfw gay

Wow, I guess you really got us, OP. You win.

Probably not 6'6 when you bend over, faggot.

> 6'6
>won't reproduce due to mental disorder

I have brothers. Sperm donation is also a option if I wanted kids.

Stay mad pollets

>6'6" gay OP lives in roach infested country
>Top Kek old chap
OP your up next on the diving board

>skinny lanklet that no woman would be seen dead with

No wonder you're gay, Spack Skellington.

>62% White

Why are you so obsessed about your height? Are you insecure about something, can't just be comfortable with yourself? there's nothing great about being particularly tall.

>I have brothers. Sperm donation is also a option if I wanted kids.

>sperm donation
>they ask if you're gay
>no sane women wants the sperm of a gay man

I guess maybe if you're lucky, two Jewish obese feminist dykes will use your sperm to have a son, who they will then convince to transition into becoming a woman. Where they can then pimp his boipucci out to all the liberal old men in the neighborhood.

I'd rather have no kids than have some poor kid sharing half my DNA only to end up being raised by some Jewish dykes, sounds like hell for the poor kid.

6'7 dutch norwegian lanket. Still a beta. I like girls tho

>6'6" soon to be valedictorian
>not desirable

yeah try again sweetie

You forgot the whole being gay thing. How many straight women want to use the sperm of a gay man? I know dykes do this but straight women? If being gay is through genes, why would anyone risk their children being born gay on purpose if they weren't a fag hag?

>If being gay is through genes
It isn't just through genes, lot of it's down to luck.

5'8 here, I'm 18, will I still grow?
If not it's cool because I have decent Aesthetics and most females are 5'6-5'4

It's decent. If you're longer than most girls around you you're fine. Being too tall has its cons

OP or UK?
Give it 5-10 years and OP is taking a long walk off a short pier.

have fun with your back problems

you are a big guy

>skeleton
>not master race
its like you don't want to be sp00ky

tall is just a parameter , you have to be THICC too.

I have seen taller people at my school

>It isn't just through genes, lot of it's down to luck.

Bad luck, lel. Either way, it's a risk no sane person is willing to do. You'd have to outright lie and say that you're straight but knowing the laws in your country, they'd probably sue you for child support and claim you knowingly lied about your sexual orientation and sue you as well for "emotional distress" and counseling for your gay child.

Its like the Comey gene, Towering in height... massive cuck, sometimes in the shitty area of the city I like to enter a building and find the biggest scariest guy give em that primal alpha showdown [no words spoken] they always cower turn around nervously twiddle with their hands and you know whats funny, its always a giant black guy [again it is the shitty part of town] only ones i can't get to back down are some old white guys - like they've seen some shit [I'm Asian]. My 2 neighbors growing up were giants, but grew up to be massive bitches, it kinda bummed me out I wanted to see em become boss' how cool would that be to have a giant boss friend, but they just couldn't, like nervous 12 yo's in their 20's meanwhile the most confident men I came across was a DWARf no shitting you, he had dwarfism but so good with the ladies I was jelly and everyone in the school regarded him as the highest status cool guy skated had tats etc... the only advantage height has today is a slight primal attraction factor to females that says [he might be a boss man who can protect me] but 99% that's not the case and the narrative flies out the window. Other then that you live shorter lives, more prone to health problems, mobility difficulty and emergencies difficult to squeeze in smaller places.

How tall are grand P's?
I am as tall as them, taller than my parents

I'd much rather have a 6'6" valedictorian bi kid then a 5'9" straightcuck, and I'm sure most people would. (I'm actually bi myself)

You said you were gay

when hard times hit and food is scarce you'll be more likely to survive while OP dies of emaciation.