And there

And there

Circumference of 50cm. Fifty-fucking centimeters.

Does any of you realistically think they can do anything to me, for example on a real street fight situation? Do you think you can even open your mouth, or even do anything but look at your feet when I'm taking your women for my own in the bar and put a child in her belly? Yeah, I didn't think so. You nerds just sit around in your suicide apartment and and cry yourself to sleep in your impotent rage when I do as I wish. There's nothing stopping me to act as I wish, my only guarantee in life I really need are my bicepts, shoulders and arms, with which I move easily 45kg scott-curls. Because of them I have the power and you will never amount to anything.

And there, now you know your place, little rats :) I had to come here to tell you how things really are in real life, because sometimes here in the internet people start thinking more out of themselves and pretend they're something and troll about everything between heaven and earth. If you meet me in the bar, it's better you keep your distance and keep quiet, even if I would take little taste out of your women without asking. But don't worry, she'll enjoy it when she finally gets a real taste of man.

Angry? That's okay, I enjoy my life.

Also taxation is theft.

Yeah but how much can you deadlift?

tldr

>my only guarantee in life I really need are my bicepts, shoulders and arms

Ok there Cripplor.

I'm sorry what ? I cannot hear you ?

Hi Leo with a proxy

I have a little thing that can beat you no matter how strong you are :^3

He's a big guy.

A jab in the throat and you'd shut up

Nice dick waving post there, Captain Finland

But will you go to heaven?

Jeb bush would fuck you up

>Shit bait
>lifting for anything other than aesthetics and health
>not realizing muscles will do nothing in a street fight because it'll be 3 v 1
>shit bait
>implying you can punch faster than bullets can kill you
>shit bait

I have never seen a street fight end up in an arm wrestling contest.

What I have seen is guys who spend 30-45 minutes lifting weights at 12-30 second intervals get winded within 2 minutes of having to use all their strength in a real scenario.

What I have seen is guys overcompensate their size for technique and timing, also speed is EXTREMELY important in hand to hand combat. A televised punch will 99% of the time be negated with anyone who has a clue whatsoever to do with that juicy information.

Not saying size and strength aren't valuable to you, just don't rely on that solely. Be strong, be proud, but don't be cocky and end up making a fool of the white race on WorldStar because your bicep game is decent.

The U.S. seal is pretty bad-ass.

>one talon holds a bundle of arrows, the other talon holds an olive branch

Very fashy

>19.5 inches

HAHAHAHA

>horrid english
>0 bicep
>all tri
bud I have 56 arms and an actual bicep. kys

>50-cm biceps

Why?

One skinny somali with a knife or one fat burger with a gun and you're dead.

>all the people falling for this fake ass bait

>wristlet

>i have big arms and therefore own anyone with smaller arms than me

What a niggerish thing to say.
1. You can be shut down with any weapon.
2. You are an idiot and humanity survived on intelligence and not strength
3. Holy fuck a "muh dick" post from a "white" non-mongolian Finn.. kek

Ever see what the back of a skull looks like when it has been smashed open with a sledge hammer?

hot. is this gay humiliation fetish material?

Irrelevant because I have a bigger dick than you.

should spend less time doing crossfit and more time shopping for a new fucking phone

>gym strength=/=hard physical labor strength

i would wipe the floor with you blonde low test bitchboi. :^)

Ja siitä.

Ympärysmitta 15cm. Viisi-vitun-toista.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 15kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni

>manlet

They don't have squats in Finland or what

Then you meet a mugger with a gun

This is a classic Finnish pasta btw

What about the faces that you would make with my axe buried inside your skull? Now that's something nice to see

>Also taxation is theft.

L A D
A
D

I can do the worst thing possible to someone like you, OP.

I can continue to not give a single shred of a fuck.

If I wanted I could put child in your sisters, daughters, wifes belly and only thing you could do is be angry in your impotent rage when I push you over

lmaoing at that wrist

That ass is so thicc it would almost be like fucking a horse.

I gotta admit, that's pretty impressive considering you're probably 5'9 and a chink

How would they stop a 28gram hunk of hot copper plated lead flying at 1300 ft / sec?

its an s4 the quality is decent i just shook a bit for this pic

regardless its paid off and I aint buying a new one

saved for pasta

Some napkin math says 50 cm circumference means 16 cm diameter.

FBI penetration requirements insist on 30.5 cm of penetration into ballistics gel.

Congratulations on being half way to being a meat-shield.

That star of david tho

Are you strong or just big? Arnold was just big.

>Mfw that blue will never be readopted where it belongs just like the right for arms

How shrunken are your balls?

wait a second...

Too bad about the star of david on its head.

>Does any of you realistically think they can do anything to me, for example on a real street fight situation?

You're clearly a faggot with a tiny penis and vertically challenged Napoleon complex.

>couldn't/wouldn't read that whole thing if it just drivels on and on

why are you posting a pic of the worst dota player in DOTES HISTORY?

>replying to this amateur hour /fit/bait post

Biceps are gay. Total glamour muscle.

Lifting weights will be you bigger, but lift me you'll be a dead ass nigger. Srsly tho, muscles mean shit in a fight. Every fight I've been in the dude has had at least 30 pounds on me. A throat punch or a sick punch and you're donezo bitch.

9mm lol
That guy could flex and block that pussy calibre with the shockwave.

mm.. ??? What does the lady have in mind with that smile? Might fancy a dick,,? ;)) if im not mistaken. I could shove my cock deep in your pussy,,it pulsates inside,, you feel the sap juice flowing in,,, Is the lady done already?? Judging from the smile,,, Even your pubic mound bulges,,girly cunt :))

I would destroy you with my superior speed.

Good luck hitting this guy

i bet you never fucked the type on the right, i did and it felt like grabbing my own ass.

Why dont you go clean the snow of your driveway? Oh and use your face

>tl;dr
What's it feel like to be so europoor that you dont own at least 3 guns?(shotgun, rifle, pdw)

>Does any of you realistically think they can do anything to me, for example on a real street fight situation?

Do you think your muscles mean a single fucking thing when I use knowledge of the human anatomy's weaknesses against you, lock your elbow and then snap your arm like a twig just like I was trained to do in japanese jujutsu?

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

I could stab you pretty easily. I could also shoot you.
Don't go picking fights, user.
You're not as bad ass as you think you are and all it takes is one cut to make you bleed out, especially if you've been drinking.

>imying it doesnt represent the original 13 colonies

Stupid Eurocucks

so how ofter do you grab your own ass user?

Hamham?

assuming this is a street fight situation and I was fighting for my life, I'd climb on top of you and either bite or gouge your eyes out

brains, brawn, it matters not
all that matters is the will to survive

come at me

Just so long as you're not skipping leg day, bruh. Guns are no good without wheels to back 'em up.

Oh look, a post even edgier than the OP

Haha I know this is a bait but still: more muscle - quicker you gass out - I am a heavyweight boxer for 6-7 years and everytime I start doing some lift training my shoulders are sore quickly at the boxing training and I gas out fast as fuck. So keep you at distance for few tens of seconds and you're out. Also - if you do static training you're probably strong but not powerful - slow and zero dynamic - you're useless - I always say - if you want to fight easy fight - fight bodybuilder

Nigger I'm at 39 cm and I'll fuck you up.

Why not take the type on the right and make her supper xxxtra thicc like the left then?
Could you imagine?

>8 x 25 lb chick plates
>2 x 15 lb chick plates
>25 lb bar
>255 squat
holy shit!

>its a dex vs str thread

>Rising up, back on the street
>Did my time, took my chances
>Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
>Just a man and his will to survive