GAYS FOR TRUMP BANNED FROM PRIDE PARADE!

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbt-group-says-float-supporting-trump-rejected-charlotte-pride-parade-n770316

archive.is/MMm17

Apparently you aren't a REAL gay if you support an anti LGBT president who's actively harmed Trans kids. And if you ARE gay and love Trump or ANYTHING right-wing, you've FOOLED YOUSRELF!!!!

The Left is an Ouroboros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf they really want to alienate their own peers that badly?

Top fucking kek

The velvet mafia fucks kids from pizza gate

Good. Fags aren't welcome in the Trump administration

L M A O
M
A
O

Being gay fucking blows. Being a gay and right wing makes it even worse :(

I feel sorry for republican gays

Ban the Gay anti TRUMP pro gay anti proTRUMP group Why not just ban parades for fucks sakes less confusing.

The fact that fags support Trump and would go to pride parades supporting him is proof that Trump is not /ourguy/

Kill the fags

being a leftist is worse

I'd rather my son suck dicks than be a lifelong pinko shithead

What will you do now OP?

I'm gay and I would support Trump if I lived in the USA. Fuck those leftist faggots who participate in those pride parades. You have same-sex marriage, so stop it. I really start to understand why people begin to hate faggots like that. Jesus christ.

>gays for Trump

THROW IN THE TRASH

Ridiculous. Progressives becomes more radical by the day.

Yeah. One side says you're a degenerate and the other side thinks you're a traitor.

good fags get rekt

>I'm Gay

Kill yourself degenerate

You sound a little bit upset, friendo.

And there's only one cure

Good, more gays for us.

Thank god. We needed more right wing traps.

For every liberal a gay pro trump supporter turns to the right, I'll post a pic for them of my straight dick and spread asshole for payment. No face doh.

i know that guy, hes salty cause he has a tiny dick

It must be bad if nbc is reporting it

>Right operates through black lists
>Left operates through white lists
>"Totally different when we do it."

Gays Pride parades have banned the pink pistols from having floats in the past. Pride events don't tolerate any rightwing thought at all.

The irony is that trump has not banned gay people from any of his events but apparently he is more homophobic than this "pride parade"

how accepting

Why the fuck would conservative gays even want to go to a pride parade? Those degeneracy shows have harmed the public image of gays beyond repair.

>gays finally more anti-gay than trump has ever been

T I M E L I N E
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

That's a good point, I would never attend one. Still, it'd be nice to know that you were represented in some way.

Identity politics assfuck the shit out of everything they touch. So the LGBT community is twice as assfucked as it usually is.

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

No pagans.
No sodomites.

Thanks.

DIVERSITY IN EVERYTHING BUT OPINION

kys

Post cute traps.

As a bisexual who preferred Trump win over Clinton, even I can see clearly why a float for a President so unpopular with lgbt, with a vp like Pence, would not be approved for a float at Pride. The float would be attacked by the crowd mostly.