>calls out the degeneracy on others

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=pKic4tAjMgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

praise kek

>absolute morality is derived from a skydaddy with human feelings
or
>A natural order emerged from the motions of planetary and stellar mass.
The Order is the ideal which exists in true reality. it is the aspiration for a heaven on earth.
i am a means to an ends kind of guy, but i will be honest that the deity based authority is bunk to the core.

lmao go take a shit and wipe ur ass home boy,

Man would know not what is wrong had it not been for God's Law

Christian "morality"

You are 100% right. You can call yourself a "based atheist", but in the end, you might as well be a based trannypede. Atheist typically will be very liberal and very pro degeneracy. There are many who arent, but that will change as people stop """identifying""" as christian since mom and dad made them go as a kid.

>skydaddy check
>make fun of god check
Jesus still ressurected alive and reigning in Heaven, check

nuh uh all the shit in the old testament is just the end outcome of game theory between competing tribes.

Buddhism is the final redpill and evidence against people complaining about the lack of faith atheists are supposedly containing.

haha yea dude! people concerned with power and wealth deception lies and murder are who we should reprsent christianity with xD dude these evil people used a religion as a means to advance their greed and power, guess the religion is wrong ;)

The chaos is just as much of an ideal.

>muh not real christianity
every time

you worship the sun dude, sorry to break it to ya.
muzzies you worship the moon.

i worship the universe u dingbats

oh ok :) I'll put my faith in an eternal, just, loving, all 100% good God, not humans that need to take shits of their shit holes and wipe their shit asses. I don't care when you humans willfully amputate yourselves and have robostomach chrome bodies, you'll still be a bunch of dumb, wrong faggots :) that is, if you don't repent. If you do repent and just, you know when you yell at your mom or someone you love and you know it was wrong and shouldnt have did it, didn't mean it; you have to say sorry so you can feel better and not be such a little brat, so if you can repent and just be cool and be nice after to God and everyone else, then we can chill, otherwise, you're acting like a real jerk

you worship cum my man

>muh morality

you fucking faggot, you do realise that moral standards are a social construct and change happens every fucking generation. You could rape dead babies in the ear and I can assure you somewhere in the world it is totally acceptable.

KYS nigger

look its all written in history.

church is an echo chamber. duuuuuhhhhhh.

Yes, get over it. Even if every single human that has ever existed did the exact opposite of the Bible and everything to piss God off, it would still be justified.

My body is a temple and wherever two are gathered our Lord is with us, we are own church, you're either memed on immensely or willing going out of your way to spread deceit.

Shut up Brazil.

The great thing about accepting Jesus is love and truth. When you really know you're invested in and putting your faith in actual, 100%, real truth, love; everything is reassuring. Nothing feels better, I honestly feel pity for people that see people glorifying God and think it's 'cringey' or 'embarassing' it's so heartbreaking.. nothing could ever replace the feeling of exclaiming truth and feeling 100% confident and reassured in what you are saying. To stand with Jesus is to stand with truth and love, and I feel so good typing this I honestly do, when you accept Jesus into your life everything really is so simple and clear... without Him you truly are in chaos and confusion.. again, I just can't keep telling you how good it feels to just be able to tell you that Jesus is God and that everything will be settled and revealed in the end.. nothing now or until then matters, and it feels so good to have this reassurance and feeling of absolute simplicity and truth..

ok but what is his name?

is he the same god that the roman empire worshiped right before its decline?

is it baaphamet?

is it cuck norris?

Why don't you humble yourself have some humility and sincereity? You know you can talk to God whenever you want? You know God would actually have a conversation with many people, but you need to realize how scarce true sincerity and faith is. Even people that tell you 'they've tried praying' or something, they have not, it takes a true sincere heart, and most people truly are not 100% beliving with their entire heart. God just wants love and sincerity.. he doesn't want you to ask him about miracles and crazy magic stuff, he just wants to be friends and talk, don't you know what 100% pure love is and where we all get our loving nature from? but not many of us will be so loving, carefree, and sincere enough with our own Creator to have a normal, regular conversation with Him about the weather or something...

Wrong. Moral Relativism is a product of Cultural Marxism and subtle Satanism. Natural Law is occulted and hidden for a reason, if the public ever realized this (it has been, but in a demented way - through religion) they would be free. Being a sovereign being isn't something the Global Zionist Gematria ritual murdering obsessed Elites are in favor of.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

Truth is objective and attainable. When you add one and one, you get two. See: trivium and quadrivium methods.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKic4tAjMgM

i seek to turn sons against fathers my d00d. i was borne tfw2smart and can never truly go back to pretending.....
i want christ without the supernatural aspects desu. im willing to exammine his example in theological history, and hell im a fan. but sometimes boys, shitposting on the internet can mean harsh realities are represented. things which have no explicit answers and things which beg the question. is all this shit really true? am i dedicating myself to a form of belief which has been designed for me....to be placid? or am i just using this as a political vehicle, like muslims?

>Not understanding the point of religion
>Can't name a single atheist empire or even successful atheist country
>"I'm like totally redpill bro"
>Welsh
>Good goy

Checks out

what is your endgoal what is there to life besides waking up to eat working a little and going to bed, do you want to star in a rap music video and skydive onto a yacht then what? or is it travel space in a chrome immortal body computer cool universe matrix, I don't know, all I know is the only thing I could ever look forward to is eternity with my Creator.

I'm going now guys, all I can say is we are definitely in crazier and more confusing times, and they can only get more confusing and crazy. If you want to waste time listening to people and hoping to find the right direction for yourself without the Bible, I must warn and at least remind you that if the online philospher or teacher man isn't glorifying Jesus, taking Jesus' literal resurrection and divinity seriously, then stop watching it. I must warn you about deception because even you reading that Bible yourself you could deceive your own self that is why I keep saying: sincerity

Go into reading the Bible with sincerity and only a yearning to understand your Lord, nothing else, otherwise don't bother you won't learn or remember anything, you might even just learn how to loathe the Bible even more.

I want to say again, please, there's so many people and so many angles of deception, even people supposedly associating themselves with 'Christ' seem to have an underlying deceit they end up spreading, so again, unless these guys you want to waste time on are regularly glorifying Jesus and reminding you of the times and seasons we are currently facing, just don't bother.

God expects you to sin as little as you can, repent when you do, and spread the good news, it's not hard, in time, so start doing it as best as you can, please

is it sincire for me to say that i prayed and communicated with god to no avail. god doesnt do what he should, or anything at all for that matter.
these communications are about as legit to me as george bush calling god on his cellphone.

I'm praying for you man, we are all on our own paths in relation to our progress with our relationship with Jesus Christ, all I can hope for is that sometime in your life you will have a contentment and understanding, I am going though now really see you later! I talk with bad words too sometimes just hold on to humanity and emphasization, because it's good to feel bad after being a jerk or mean to someone on a game, online, or something, at least if you can feel a little guilt you know you are not past any point of redemption at all whatsoever! we will all in our own time progress in whatever ways

well, science happened, and war changed forever. now geopolitics is proxy warfare, so no big empires in name any more.

>Can't name a single atheist empire or even successful atheist country.
Because the number of times it has been tried are so few compared to the number of Christian empires. Pretty difficult to create a state separate from the church when everyone is a part of the church after all. Even more difficult with Jihads and inquisitions.
Also, what said.

one quick last thing too, I keep saying sincerity like.. when I go to read the Bible my attitude is "okay.. everything I'm reading is 100% literal truth, now how can I make proper sense and understanding of it?" and when you are faithful and beliving, you can make good understanding after study and practice. This is truly God's Word and if you understood you wouldn't be saying things like "whoaaaa jealous God!!!!" "whoaaa I dont think a God that let's babies die or get diseases is a God I want to follow!!!" "whoaa whoaa whoaaaa God telling armies to kill people whaaaaaatttttt, not any God I'd ever believe in!" you guys have no idea of actual history if you can entertain silly reactions like that.... man good luck you guys we will all be reunited in the end

that too... what kind of person doesn't want to see their relatives again? For loving eternity? You so selfish you think you're just gonna play around one lifetime and that's it do cool magic mysterious secret rituals or something? cmon remember people that you loved and want to see again, and it's not a childish belief, it's the truth, anyone saved will be seeing each other again! it's gonna be glorious and beautiful.

You don't choose atheism. It falls upon you whether you like it or not. Like being red pilled, once you get past a certain point it's impossible to revert.

ok thanks. it feels good that you have concern for me, its kind of like caring about me, hoping i see the way of being a good boy. im learning my own lessons. i hate desacrating christ as well desu. its a political thing in the US no doubt. because whites are christian. i know you are a reactionary. i kind of respect you. but honestly even if im behind you i cant say i believe in the same kind of thing as you because i have a number of limiting preconditions on the capabillities and reach of the entity that creates and sustains reality.

No one cares.

dude i dedicate thought to the natural sciences, i thought i made that pretty clear.

the only demon i think about is maxwells ;)

"Atheist = degenerate. har har har" Gets old quick christcuck. There's no causal connection between Atheism and nihilism but just endlessly repeat philosophically drained dribble. Buddhists are Atheists, but I doubt you would call them Nihilists. Yes, Atheists that look at Christians like they're too stupid to offer anything are scum. Most Atheists are not proud Dawkins dick sucking liberals. They're just A-religious. They learn and produce meaning in the natural world. Morality does not stem from religion, it stems from philosophy, which has been heavily influenced by the religious forever. As an atheist, find what makes the world more moral. Sometimes, religion works, other times it doesn't (in the west, non-God-belief works well as a basis for middle-upper class people's morality. Prove how it doesn't). The mouthpieces of theocrats are just religious ideologues, incredibly predictable and pathetic weasels jewing their way through life, particularly Christian pastors playing intellectual. Dawkins, Harris, and other "public Atheist intellectuals" seemed to only ever bash Theists for claiming atheists have no basis for morality (IE: weak IQ arguments) or that science that any child could reason to be true is "another religion". Hitchens was the only Atheist known for bashing the theocratic scum, can you honestly say he was wrong? Can you honestly say he did less with his work than christians? Was his drinking problem really bad enough to warrant a failure as a father and husband?

that's not true
you're still just a kid who thinks he knows everything and hasn't got past "durr sky wizard"
you think you've made a great deep discovery, but don't understand that literally every human being in recorded history has had that same thought, and ultimately rejected it

>wrong

No you're wrong... you think some youtube videos prove your point? they don't. Why don't you open a history book and read about ancient societies and their ways? The Jews were expelled for their tricks from nearly every country and you're implying they have been in control since the dawn of age. No, again, you're wrong, they attained true power only after WW2, before that they had nothing and their whole "agenda" was laughed at by nearly every country at the time and throughout history.

Morals are completely subjective, there is no such thing as a universal taboo.

Prove me wrong faggots.