Why are men in TV shows portrayed as complete retards?

>Inb4 "We can take it."

Cucks.

To appeal to the majority tv audience:
Low-IQ, low-productivity, low estrogen, low self-esteem women

>(((TV shows)))

It really is the Kikes isn't it?

Propaganda

Yeah but why? What's the point?

Because Al Bundy did great damage to the matrix
,he showed the folly of getting married.

Because it's trendy

it's a classic 'fish out of water' or 'role reversal' scenario because everyone knows men are the smartest.

But WHY?

This. Stories used to have powerful and daring protagonists, men of industry and prowess. Hollywood, however, fears those types of role models because they make our society strong.

Except they're not

So it all goes back to

Is Two and a Half Men redpilled?

Open your eyes man. Come on.

not it's because smart men are so common it's boring. when people watch tv they want something that's not like real life. i.e. some 50 year old 'cougar' who chooses to be single and has 5 men of different ages who are all crazy successful chasing after her

Social engineering. Read Society of the Spectacle

To appeal to the lowest common denominator. Same with reality TV.

Watch more based TV shows instead. Capitalism demands if there's a market for something, the market will exist. Unless your one of those virgins who think the Jews are mind fucking us.

Men dont watch that shit they watch videos on the internet

Are you implying Hollywood isn't run by Jews?

It's degenerate. If you are on Sup Forums asking if a cable network sitcom is redpilled, you're probably not redpilled. Do some lurking.

The large majority is, and some of them have an agenda to push. But I'll think you find that they are just trying to make the most money instead of some sort of mind control plot.

men only watch funnies on the interwebs

But why do they make the men retarded?

I'm reposting this idea. They always show the opposite of what is normal, to get attention. If you see a cat pushing a mouse it's pretty boring. If a mouse throws the cat 2 feet high, it's untypical and draws attention.
Sup Forums threads are a bit similar, to be honest.

As I said, to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Most of the viewers are female and they are trying to collect on that muh feminist empowerment market.

Because the previous generation failed its children.

The fathers got lazy raising their kids to be stand up people. Kids grew up enjoying watching parodies of father figures because they didn't take their fathers seriously.

One aspect of the deterioration of the family.

there are "dumb bimbo blondes" in shows as well

Can expand and say that it goes both way. The parents didn't take their kids seriously and the kids grow up not taking their parents seriously. So you have this weird effect and indifference to life.

I think it's rooted in society's worship of material goods over the family, triggering the deterioration we've seen since after WW2. The latter is just my shallow view tho

Yes. Exceptions prove the rule, but you wont often find well made men and women be the "good guys" on TV shows.

I'm still waiting for the cuntish old hag in a commercial.

Who the fuck watches TV for anything other than sports? Sitcoms are cancer. Of you watch sitcoms you probably are retarded. Problem is now they are evening going full sjw on my sports casts. For instance sports casters saying LeBron is brave because someone called him a nigger. The guy literally cry's after loosing championships. He cry's after loosing a game and people think he is brave.

I like Discovery even though you probably get brain damage from all the retardation kek

I watch First 48 and Museum Secrets.

>TV writers/executives/producers are kikes
>kike men are universally cucked by their domineering Jewish wives

Not hard to understand user

Two part campaign:

First is demoralization. Men constantly see themselves represented in a weakened state. They are shown to be pale as fuck, feminized, hell even the gay characters are shown to be more masculine. Plus look at the betas in society today: pale, thin, weak, sickly. I see them every day out in the world. DO FUCKING PUSH UPS

Second part: boost up false strength in women and fags. Without actual attempt and the learning from failure, women and fags are propped up by a false power. When actual problems or struggles occur, they will fold like little bitches and support whatever power structures claims to save them.

It's strategic and it makes enjoying media very hard.

>watching basketball
>watching anything but the Weather Channel

Fair enough. I just watch Hulu and Netflix so I only use cable for sports anymore.

Ja ist Juden

because incompetents, children, and women watch them- a competent man holding a lead role is a threat to the casual de-stressing atmosphere of mediocrity

Hahaha weather channel is cancer too. All run by kikes I just love muh sports.

So what are advertising executives thinking when they make these sexist abominations?

They need to be exterminated, tbqh.

Friends
>Promotes extending young adulthood well past their 30's and having multiple casual sexual partners
>Joey - Degenerate hedonist
>Ross - Three-time divorcee with a child with his first lesbian wife and another one with his sexual deviant high school crush
>Chandler - Has a wife that is more concerned about the fact that a twice her age ex-bf taped over a sex tape she featured in than the fact that her current husband has it in his possession
>Rachel - Fucked random strangers because they were exotic
>Monica - Sexual relationship with a minor and her dad's squash buddy and several other men throughout the show. Visits her ex-bf the night her current bf was about to propose to her.
>Phoebe - Hippy degenerate who dated several men at once.

Stargate SG-1
>Promotes holding onto cultural identity, human development and protecting your own people.
>Jack O'Neill - Man who went through the death of his son and becomes the savior of the planet regardless. Makes first contact with advanced alien species and proves that humanity is worth hearing out. Openly defies his far more powerful enemies with punchlines instead of bending over like a cuck.
>Samantha Carter - Brilliant astrophysicist who utilizes ancient technology to shift the entire planet to another dimension during an alien invasion. Solves the mysteries of interplanetary travel. In love with Jack O'Neill (also vice versa) but holds her integrity as a soldier to not let her this come in the way of her mission.
>Daniel Jackson - Speaks 23 Earth languages along with several alien languages and ascends to a higher plane of existence only to come back to save the universe from the same kind of evil that raped and tormented his wife.
>Teal'c - Opposed the aliens he thought of as Gods his entire life to free his people from the chains of slavery and make his people just and respected.

This was the 90's when you still had options.
There's a lot of degenerate shows these days, but where's the SG-1 of current day?

this, kikes project massively

Most often they take what would normally be a successful smart business man and then turn him into into a raving lunatic that has some retarded plan. I think this is part of breaking down the family which would change the US character such that it could be merged with global government with neo-marxist rhetoric.
What pisses me off is often in movies the villain will have a dialog in which he completely red pills the audience in some subject until he takes a left turn into hard retardism and gets killed for his sins.

Give the film and television industry back to Vancouver.

This desu

>Dexter
>CSI
>The Mentalist
>Any crime drama, really.
>Breaking Bad
>The Big Bang Theory (granted that one's kinda offensive to smart men)
>House
Do I need to go on?

Al Bundy is another example of an intelligent male character (his wit is fucking brutal). The point of the show was that he loved his wife and kids, even though they were all varying degrees of retarded.

Older user here: You are just now noticing it? Its been going on for decades now, the dumb,geeky,clumsy,awkward,white guy...

BINGO! aaaand your the winner!

I was thinking about this when watching 13 reasons why -- thinking, why are all the guys so fucking dumb and clueless, while the girls are dominating them intellectually and treating them like they're fucking dumb playthings?

We need to spawn future directors and change this

You listed all that shit and excluded Person of Interest.

>we need to spawn future directors

Unless you're a kike, then you're shit out of luck. The nepotism runs strong in the Jewish media.