I will pay someone 10000000

Zuckbucks if you can explain this picture

>PROTIP: you can't

If you say it's photoshop you're 100% a fagkot

Adobe Photoshop

Shit, you just solved it. Case closed.

Weird usually op is the fagoot

The latter picture is showing a picture of Dawn Hochsprung, not Donna Page. Donna page was a part of the Newtown Strong running group, and took over as principal after Dawn died. During that news report, they show a picture of the late Dawn as an example of the dead that the runners were there to run in memory of. Watch the original news report if you can find it, it's been posted in the past you dumbass.

*Transfers 100000 zuckbucks to your social media account*

Ok fine I believe that except what about Anne Haddad and Nancy Lanza sharing a social security number?

I remember seeing a Youtube video shortly after the Boston bombing where the creator actually showed the original TV clip from which that image on the right was taken. Since it was established that the image on the left was already in existence from Sandy Hoax, it was obvious that the media was lying.

Just ;ook at Frankist/Sabbatean Jew Greenberg giving the devil horns hand sign in your pic. These are the wicked creatures that rule the occult Cryptocracy.

>be news
>shooting happens
>no reporters in the area
>shit we have to go live in 15 minutes and flying someone to the scene would take hours
>show a random stock image that looks kinda similar instead
>???
>profit!

well (((their))) explanation was (((they))) used the wrong photo, if you google the name, you'll find pictures of a different person.... i dunno though, i'm just a greasy spaniard.

Never thought like that ur right

>muh rationalizations

ffs

neat

and such is the case

its not that small

It's GIMPed

Fix it

You are gay!

fuck off bitch