How can I learn more about Hitler's economic transformation of Germany pre-WWII

How can I learn more about Hitler's economic transformation of Germany pre-WWII.

What are the essential books and videos?

Im a social studies teacher and Im interested in having my kids do a comparison of FDR's New Deal to Hitler's NatSoc Germany of next year. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
ihr.org/other/bauer1939economicpolicy
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for potentially interesting thread.

Bumpan

Also doing this.

From what I understand Hitler didn't do much but build the autobahn. The industry was there from the beginning.

Yeah but how did he turn such a shit economy around.

I heard it had something to do with the value of labor and limiting usury

Id have to get at my books but yeah there were these coalitions of industrialists that that helped catapult industrial production due to their consolidation of power and ownership. I'll keep this thread open and hopefully contribute when I get home.

bump

Hopefully some anons have actual documentation. Since we've been flooded with redditfags, a lot of the older anons with a lot of info have left, so it might be harder nowadays. What I know comes from what I remember, and what I heard from George Lincoln Rockwell, who was the head of the American Nazi Party and explained a lot of what Nazi Germany did economically.

For one thing, there was a party representative on every corporate board who represented the people of Germany, and he could veto a motion if it conflicted with the interests of the people. There was public spending but it was in the form of public works projects which employed people.

I don't know the specifics of how they tackled the banks and more intricate details

>What are the essential books and videos?

This right here. An excellent trilogy.

A Social History of The Third Reich by Richard Grunberg
>inb4 jew
True but the book is still valid

Read Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor. I've heard that's good. There's also a guy named Rodney Martin who has made some YouTibe videos about Hitler's economic miracle. Another redpill is Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told, although it doesn't go in-depth on economics.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

You can't.... well you can, but you need to free-fall down the rabbit hole. Jews have made sure that the accomplishments of Nazi Germany become a taboo, because NatSoc ideology actually works. Look at what Germany did in ten years under Hitler's rule, they became a superpower. Ten years before that you needed 200 million marks to buy a simple loaf of bred... but what's the point, history is written by the victor, and Jews won the war.

>free fall down the rabbit hole

I think thats where we all are at this point. Im just looking for more info

Here are some books if you're interested

It's hard to find genuine info instead of propaganda.

Economic texts written by grabblers after the war make it out like Germany's economy was totally awful and was going to collapse ANY day now, just look at these projections of what WOULD have happened, trust us goyim.

All I can tell you is that Germany went from being one of the poorest nations in Europe to one of the richest, with GDP following on the heels of the US while COMPLETELY eclipsing every other European nation, which is frankly remarkable given the size of Germany and its population in relative comparison.

Funny how that works. Once you stop sucking all the money into the hands of a few parasites and allow the citizens to be truly productive, the economy simply skyrockets.

thanks guys

someone in another thread recommended

Wages of Destruction, Adam Tooze

Hjalmar Schacht

Social Studies teacher here too...I did my undergrad thesis on how the Hitler Youth was similar to the boy scouts. Your lesson sounds really good!

Whole Economy was based on war industry, that why hitler wanted war.

>american bankers financing hitler
>hitler invests money in making guns n sheeeet
>good economy
fuck off you uneducated faglord.

There really was no economic miracle created by the Nazis. Many industrialists like Ford as well as Wall Street invested heavily in the Nazi economy. Printing their own interest free money also gave them a boost too.

>Germany

Third Reich Economic Policy, 1933-1938
ihr.org/other/bauer1939economicpolicy
How Hitler Tackled Unemployment
And Revived Germany’s Economy
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html

thanks dude

good luck with your career

my (goyam) prof was somewhat impressed. But then again I went to a conservative college in SW Virginia. Teach in NYC now, fuck I want to be back in my home state

I love teaching I just wish I lived in Nazi Germany so I could support a wife and have lots of kids