Say it with me!

Say it with me!

W.I.N.N.I.N.G

nytimes.com/2017/06/12/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-court-of-appeals.html?referer=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdSoVGz608
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/324336-to-block-trumps-ban-hawaii-judge-uses-psychoanalysis-not-legal
youtu.be/BIqfqtkhdSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classic drumpf

Normally I'd say he was playing 66D Chess, but honestly he's just a jew sympathizer. FUck him

I-I-IT'S JUST 20478129-DIMENSIONAL MULTI-UNIVERSAL CHESS

Is that supposed to be news? Sup Forums knew this before the election.

Out of curiosity - why would people be against preventing people from the shittest countries on Earth travelling to the USA?

no one gives a shit about you commie larpers, kill yourselves.

>itt retards don't realize that SCOTUS is next

Oh man who coulda saw this coming?! Anybody posting in this thread with any degree of surprise is a fucking retard

>Tfw SCOTUS btfos dru- I mean trump

You faggots with your muh jews are just as bad as those antifa faggots with their muh nazis. Literally the same coin, different sides. Trump is the best we could have right now. America is still the one and only super power and no one can even compete other than bitch and moan and cry about how jelly they are that they're not American.

Why is everyone celebrating this?

How is it progressive to import regressive 3rd world peoples wholesale?

because they're leftists and/or kremlin faggots who are still buttblasted Trump tomahawked their faggot wanna be white savior putin

Hard to fight Deep ST8 shill

You realize there's nothing unconstitutional if Trump were to just ignore them right. It won't happen but the screeching from it would be deafening

>appeals court
What? The travel ban was already cleared to be reviewed by the SCOTUS.

rofl

I am pretty sure the MSM is trying to confuse people into thinking this is the supreme court ruling. They seem to repeat the negative news they already reported every few weeks to try to dupe the masses.

The decision, from a three-judge panel, was unanimous. It was issued jointly by Judges Michael Daly Hawkins, Ronald M. Gould and Richard A. Paez. All three were appointed by President Bill Clinton.

>All three were appointed by President Bill Clinton.

I can't believe this could happen... What a surprise!

No I think this was an appeal on the REVISED (second) travel ban. The first travel ban is headed to the supreme court, but yeah the wording in the article is confusing.

For you tards that don't understand.

Each circuit can have it's own ruling on an issue and so the application of law can be different in these jurisdictions and this is where the Supreme Court comes in, especially on clarifying important issues of law and where circuits have differing opinions on the same law.

The ruling from the 9th circuit was fait accompli when the case was initially filed. No shock there.

The Supreme Court will uphold the travel ban and don't be surprised if it's unanimous.

There is precedent for a POTUS to ignore SCOTUS but it would be a guaranteed problem as Congress would file articles of impeachment and there are enough pussy republican for it to get through the house on a simple majority and very possible a conviction in the senate on a 2/3rds vote. Pussy Republicans.

why didnt scotus overturn the first one?

Summary of the recent ruling:
>Traval ban is unconstitutional because Trump didn't justify it
Why are liberals allowed to be judges? They simply ignore the constitution when it disagrees with their point of view.

Liberals

because he never brought it to the supreme court. 9th district is a meme anyways. So-called judges need to be removed by Trump.

So basically he is a president who has no power.

The left is fucking retarded.
Trump knew you asshats would double down on this strategically placed travel ban. He knew you would make it spectacle of him losing.

But Trump knows that it's only a matter of time before some inbred rapefugee commits an incident.

With that, Trump won't have campaign in 2020. He will just say "i told you so." And win in a landslide.

Don't worry, he still won. He just need his entire cabinet to shower praise and suck his....oh

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdSoVGz608

>Something bad will eventually happen
Is this Trump's entire platform? Something bad will always eventually happen regardless of how many authoritian policies you put in place.

>the left blocks everything that doesnt fit their elitist agenda
>autistically screeches that trump is why it failed.

They actually think that we're this stupid.

Pretty much. It's a coup.

So it always goes to this 9th circuit first before it can go to SCOTUS? What's the purpose?

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/324336-to-block-trumps-ban-hawaii-judge-uses-psychoanalysis-not-legal

It's going to be a real tragedy when the left "wins" temporarily by getting more Americans killed in the next Truck of Peace Episode 234235245342534564356798 before the ban makes it in.

Then they will look even more obstructionist than they do already but at a new disgusting low of caring more about their partisan rhetoric than American lives.

Then it will be upheld in the SCOTUS anyway, making them not only losers but losers without any character or principle which we already knew about the average modern leftshit retard anyway.

TRUMP isnt a hard name to remember or get right. Maybe if your tranny parents didnt do so much heroine before they birthed you out of a loose asshole you wouldnt be so god damn retarded. Seriously even if thats some form of insult its absolutely unwitty. Here let me give you an example since youre a blithering idiot.

>Hillary / Killary (because she kills people)

>Obama / Obummer (pronounced "oh bummer") because he failed everything and did nothing. "Thanks obama" is a meme.

Or you can just call him "the nigger". Watching you cringe kids try and make fun of someone is like watching a retard staring in awe with icecream melting down his mouth as hes trying to figure out a ferris wheel. Id ask you to try harder but that would require thought.

user? More like (insert random letter)user(insert random letter) UR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR

We need a fucking purge.

Time to drain that swamp next

>Rotherham: 1400 Girls Rochdale: Not telling Manchester: not telling Oxfordshire: 373 Girls West Midlands: 488 Shefield: more than rotherham Newcastle: "Truly Shocking"

??????

Ya whats even funnier is if you have critical thinking at all you could tell trump is like "okay you wanna play okay". Trump is gonna fuck them in their ass for it. You just watch and see its gonna be funny as fuck too whatever it is. We will both be laughing.

>Say it with me!
>W.I.N.N.I.N.G

Say it with me!

T.E.R.R.O.R.I.S.M.

Coming soon to an American city near you, faggot OP!

at least he didn't defeat his own lawyers' arguments by insisting it is a TRAVEL BAN on twitter.

he 2 smart 4 that

> Just waiting for people to realize that nobody didn't expect it because the 9th District is a joke and the point is to escalate it to SCOTUS

> Doesn't realize that if Trump loses, it opens the floodgates to judicial activism that will either paralyse the country or lead to totalitarianism as the President will dismantle the judiciary

Its their rape count. Their government is so ashamed that they wont even release the numbers.

FUCKING LIBERALS.

Fuck the man is trying to make your country safe, and those fucking SJW judges are trying to make the place more dangerous.
I dont understand, the law says President can block travel if its in the best interests of the country.. how can they keep doing this shit?

FUCK INBRED DEMON-RAT SUPPORTERS

it's just that the layout of the sign isn't that good

>America is only for white people!
>Some how the left is elitist

Fuck off fascist

>Doesn't realize that if Trump loses, it opens the floodgates to judicial activism that will either paralyse the country or lead to totalitarianism as the President will dismantle the judiciary
Explain. The latter option especially.

>Not letting the supreme court decide the ban

Does Trump like to fail so much? What's stopping him from breaking up the 4th and 9th Circuit. My president really is retarded in a way.

why didn't he ban the saudis?

>That will be upheld by the SCOTUS

People have been saying that for months and Trump is still using the 4th and 9th circuit. He's not even breaking them up. Stop defending him when he does retarded things. It won't go to the SCOTUS because Trump is dumber then dogshit

How long can an executive deal with judges randomly saying "Nope" to anything they don't like? Either the country becomes stupidly bureaucratic or a President wages war and defangs the judiciary entirely.

The rape epidemic is from "refugees' youtu.be/BIqfqtkhdSM

Well at least there's TSA said no one ever.

I get that, but how exactly would the President do anything to the judiciary?

This travel ban needs to fucking pass already, I hate the 9th Circuit so fucking much. There are more hajis coming to California, they've even got a mosque built for them by the University in my city. You guys just watch, it's only going to be a matter of time before these fucking hajis get uppity except there won't be any white people around that they can fuck with, only Beans that will react accordingly

>post yfw dumbass liberals trip over themselves on who to side with when Beans start taking sandniggers out in California

>muh trump more important than separation of powers
>things I don't understand are just random

Doesn't this mean Trump will be able to take this to the Supreme Court?

Think about it for a second, what other opinions do people who support uncontrolled immigration of Muslims to the Western World also hold? One other key opinion they usually hold is something along the lines of 'Muslims and terrorists have legitimate grievances with the West and this justifies their terrorist actions'. Sometimes its not said in so many words, but then again it very often is as well. Add to that almost any other random opinion that person holds, you can bet it works to destablise or subvert Western society, the family or long held traditions and institutions in some way..

Do you still need to ask your question?

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

It's the victim count, not the rape count. The rape count could be a hundred times more. Technically speaking.

Since the 9th circuit has a 20% uphold on its cases I think your counting chickens before they hatch. Say it with me Winning.

Who made this cartoon MSNBC? They mass murder all over the world on a day to day basis. Seriously what the fuck is this? Kill who ever drew that.

IT WAS HER TURN

F.A.I.L.U.R.E

>le 56% face
>le yuropoors can't control their border face

If you are a Christian, you would realize we all have Jewish blood, it is impossible not to. We are all descendants. You have to know Trump's plan, his endgame. Trump believes Jesus is the messiah. Trump knows the Zionist tricks. He also knows they all worship Moloch. Give him time to kill the Zog, as it can not happen over night.

That's the plan. Then it cannot be overturned.

>Travel ban was only intended to last 90 days as a means to reevaluate the vetting process for immigants
>It's been way past 90 days and literally nothing has happened
>The countries on the ban list aren't even the ones actual terrorists have come from in the past.

Just because the EU was retarded and let any mudslime waltz into their country with little to no screening doesn't mean the US is. This shit accomplishes absolutely nothing aside from appeasing Trump's retarded voterbase. Doesn't help he shot himself in the foot MULTIPLE times with his incessant tweeting about it.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if even if it went to the Supreme Court he gets cucked there too

>uncontrolled immigration
who supports this again? boogeymen or strawmen?

>paris 2015 - 193 dead

And thats just one incident on one day by 2 people with AKs in a gun free country

fuck hillary, what's she got to do with anything?

jews are not people, user

>Trump believes Jesus is the messiah
The guy who doesn't ask for God's forgiveness? Did he read that in two chronicles?

Is trump just floundering this travel ban in appeals counts until it would be expired anyways? This signals to me hes not really anti immigration but wants his voters to perceive he is.

> Judges literally stopping Trump because "I don't like it and it hurts my feelings"

> But they're judges maaaane, they're pretty much like Gods among men

>2 deaths per year
Huh, I didn't know that the 9/11 attacks happened during the 4th century.

>Some how the left is elitist
Yes? The left looks down on working class whites.
>America is only for white people!
Not all white people are rich, nor should they be.
Hint: being a proponent of hierarchy and everyone in their rightful place (America is for whites) is the opposite of elitism. Working class people should be respected and honored, not condescended to and belittled.

>greentext strawman is now considered an argument
low energy post

I wonder if they realize how fucking retarded this is now.
If Trump loses if anything happens in the US Trump can now say I fucking told you so nonstop and get more support
If Trump wins, congratulations now any president can do this shit without any kind of opposition and tell anyone who complains that the supreme court allows him to do that.

The best case scenario for the Democrats is the status que which can't last forever. When this game ends, no matter how it ends, Trump and the GOP wins.

Immigrants into the US are vetted by the state department and every single intelligence agency. There is no evidence that there are flaws in our vetting system or a hole in our security system that the travel ban will fix.

Terrorist attacks on US soil are always committed either by an immigrant who has lived in the US for a decade or more, or a second generation muslim born in the US. Muslim terrorism in the US is a result of radicalization while in the US, not from immigration. A travel ban will do nothing to stop this.

The travel ban doesn't do anything to help our country. It's just a bunch of rhetoric designed to appease people who don't like muslims and immigrants, rather than actually helping our national security. Trump has also shot himself in the foot over it with his comments on muslims.

Do it then im tired of waiting. Keep these asshole out of the country.

So what youre saying is "oh an attack didnt happen. All clear lets all drop our guard nothings gonna happen". If you joined the military youd be the first one dead. I hope you never become a safety rep in a building.

WTF Can We do about this? How do we Cut out the kike's control of the judicial system?

> Random, non-elected judges have more power to decide the future of America than the democratically elected President.

And this is why the US is on its way to become a third-world shithole.

Leftists LOVE to use the "since 9/11" statistic.

Destroying the American culture and people is the core of the Left's "progress".

>random
I don't think you know what this means, but you sure use it a lot.

take a (You) user.. you deserve it.

> Justifying decisions based on "But person X said Y about it! Even though it was nowhere in the order and doesn't actually DO what we're saying it does, but it is!"

You mean an illegal immigrant who wasnt being deported because obama was a cuck.

9th circuit is the boil on the ass of the justice system - it needs to be lanced

to get to the supreme court you have to go through the 9th, this was expected

fake news media trying to make the most of this while they can, but wait till SC rules on it

>The Supreme Court will uphold the travel ban

Nope. Trump's overt animus against muslims makes the travel ban violate the establishment clause, making the travel ban unconstitutional. He could have passed the ban if he hadn't spent so much time talking out his ass about muslims.

> Separation of Powers to Democrat asslicking retards

Oh so you don't think this is a Muslim ban? Despite trump calling for one on the campaign trail? Or you don't think it's a ban at all, like his lawyers tried to argue before he defeated their argument with a single tweet?

The might just be capitalists that love diversity. SJW and libertarian capitalists are no different

>SHILL THREAD

Nice try, Shareblue

Because Saudis aren't refugees from Syria and Iraq, dumb nigger.

They side with muds. Beans are just a convenient voting block, muds are all too receptive to their totalitarian ideals.

EO's aren't acts of congress you dolt

and? I thought this was about stopping terrorists, weren't the 9/11 hijackers saudi?

> It's a Muslim ban that bans 12% of Muslims and bans non-Muslims from those countries

please kill yourself, we need the average IQ level to go up beyond that of mold