So... are the rich really building boats to get on after the world as we know it ends? if so...

so... are the rich really building boats to get on after the world as we know it ends? if so, where are they building them? china?

anyone here on Sup Forums that has been invited on those things? would you like to share info?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please respond... i need to know

Eh, I havent heard anything like that so prob not

wats your source on that m8

I have

You Croats sure have some interesting theories.
I always imagined third world towns and villages spreading these kinds of rumors.

No, they are building massive underground bunkers. And underground cities.

>boats
>not starships

Let them

Yeah I got my own mega warship yacht haha poorfags btfo

They are building bunkers not ships.

because there isn't enough resources in whole world to build such a starship, you should know that if you are red pilled in the slightest

My first guess is some rich Russian with lots of cars and a young wife is funding it then dies trying to get there. I bet he has some asshole twin boys too.

2012 is an action movie, not a documentary.

you are talking to an american, mate

Man, that was a surprisingly fun movie.

>Kessler effect
We need to ensure the total and utter destruction of the planet if that's the case.
We need to go full scorched earth.

Pay denbts mohamed

you'd be surprised

Yes, I've got a boat to get on when the world as we know it soon ends. It's the only way to survive what is coming.

>mohamed

I see what you did there

they invest all their IT coins

we travel to Aldebaran and leave this nigger planet behind us

The rich in China are buying the only clean nontoxic land left to grow safe food for their families, so it wouldn't surprise me if they had more extensive contingency plans.

I've always wondered why people dismiss the underground city thing.
This is just what humans are capable for just a city project.
If the wealthiest people in the world got together and funded a way to attempt to escape the end of the world. Imagine what they could build.

Boats/Yachts are for Show.

Bunkers are what you should be looking for.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Ember would be so comfy. Living underground, no natural light, no inclement weather.

No, they're investing in underground shelters.

there are already some thought. also switzerland has a bunch of well hidden underground bunkers

A submarine yacht is a bunker though.

You fags thought splitting atoms was for dum dums too.
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>spece junk pic
You know we put a whole new radiation belt up there too?
Kiwistan. Many of them feel they'll be safe there :)

How is the world ending?

And no, there is no way to sustain a huge ass boat without outside infrastructure. Shit will get loose and break and after stuff breaks enough then its bloody hard to compensate

Id give them few hundred years though desu. Also technological stasis is a bitch

This, the tech guys like Elon Musk are building theirs in New Zealand. The elite have a whole tunnel system that will probably include a train.

why would he do such a thing in NZ with all the earthquakes and shit?

Hahahahahaha the flood is not going to happen for another 50 years. Our starships are already in orbit. I would be more worried about the harvest coming in August and September if I were Sup Forums.

This. According to the bible, they will be sealed up in these underground cities for a 1000 years as Jesus reigns as leader. Once the 1000 years is up, they will be allowed out to be finished off. I imagine as the generations go by and their technology fails, they will adapt, and become increasingly feral as the generations go by, until what is loosed back onto the Earth will be the closest definition to living demons we will have.

Yes, we are. I'm a member of the global elite, ask me anything.

HR Giger, the Swiss artist who designed Ridley Scott's Alien, sent an unsolicited rant with crayon drawings to the Swiss president. It described the construction of underground cities with integrated technology that would make class divisions permanent.

metal

NZ
unpolluted beautiful land
some of the best farms and dairy production on Earth
geographically removed from centers of pollution and radiation
inconvenient to attack, distant from Salafists

Yeah, that is not anywhere in the Bible, but above par sci-if.

Revelations. First it talks about how men will hide from His judgement behind a mountain, and that Satan will be bound for a thousand years, then be released for a short while

我想要开玩笑我去你的焦炭尿尿

I hope they are because that means they're planning on blowing us up soon. That fits into my schedule.

it does say that they will flee deep into the mountains though.

>implying the future of mankind is retarded Kevin Costner Waterworld faggotry

STRIKE THE EARTH soon fellow dwarfmen.

Everyone over 5'6" will die in agony like the long bitches they are.

>想要
你的中文很拉屎。

>很拉屎

yours is worse lol

>tileset

你的肯定是從屁眼拉出來的

It's been a year since I've taken Mandarin.
So, I'm a bit rusty.

It would surely be easier to repurpose oil platforms than build a mega ship like something out of the culture series.

It was would mean that Russia would have a chance of participating in the conspiracy since their fleet is pathetic, outdated and wasn't built by them. I'd be more afraid of an Argentinian navy than a Russian one.

can I have a spot in the bunker?

>build boat in China.
>slave labor
>chinesium
>"world" ends
>get lead poisoning
>boat sinks in 2 weeks
Thats right rich niggers. Flee to the sea for there is no internet here. Oh no that sux.

Um, yes there is internet at sea.

拉屎 is the verb "to shit"

so you basically said "your chinese is very shitting"

Yeah bro hit me up, I'm a vending machine repair man on the SS Retardedslav, my email is [email protected]