Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
youtu.be/tWIgScpeVZI?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
theguardian.com/education/2011/jan/04/straight-men-kissing-homophobia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get this faggot shit outta here.

(((NEW STUDY)))

I kiss my friend's dick all the time. It's not gay as long as I don't touch the balls.

>Two men can't love each other like brothers or like father/son without it somehow being seen as wanting to diddle each other
You sound just like Tumblr now.

New study finds OP is straight. Curiously both studies are wrong.

I recently moved here from Britain, can confirm that a proper way to greet your mates is to kiss a little with tongues.

No hi-de-ho is complete without a finger in the bum, wiggle it if you're besties. It's not gay though, it's just what we do.

Da fuck we do

>new study by me sourced by my feminist friend who is experienced with this way of thinking

The best kind of friendship

THIS
Why don't people understand it's just love between two heterosexual males?
I mean, it's not like I'm taking it up the ass, or blowing a load into his mouth.

>attitude

that shit is gay

>Sup Forums is so scared of looking gay that they can't show physical affection of any kind to another male

This. As long as it stays flaccid, it's not gay. Kissing dicks is alpha.

of course
it's called brotherhood and it's not gay

fake and gay

Listen to me:

S T R A I G H T
you know what that means right?
N O T G A Y

These are probably the same retards who ship Elricest unironically.

You haven't experienced real friendship until you've kissed a soft flaccid dick.

No expression comes close to creating that level of bonding.

get this Sup Forums tier shit off Sup Forums...saged

the same thing you post every day lol

saged

>Two men
>like family
There's a massive difference between the two. I also hate to break it to you but brothers don't cuddle with each other around the age of 11/12 if not before that. Same thing with fathers.

there is literally nothing homosexual about that interaction

Of course OP talks about faggots. It's all he thinks about all day.

fucking your friend in the ass is gay, but fucking him in the ass while also jerking him off is what a true heterosexual friendship is about

I didn't say anything about cuddling. But what's wrong with a supportive hug after he just went through something traumatizing? That isn't gay/incestuous.

No.

That's what I'm saying. But I swear, some people will look at two men so much as staring at each other and instantly their mind says "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY". It's disgusting and degenerate.

Ahhhhhhhh, if your kissing your bro and you think your straight...... your gay.

Real men dont kiss boys, they lick pussy. faggots

There's nothing straighter than giving him some supportive dick rubs to help ease the pain of a dick being pounded in and out of his ass.

What's the problem really? Fucking other men was a norm in Ancient Greece.

Americans are faggots.
How do you not know this yet?

its ok. they're just bros

Reminder that sucking your bro's cock isn't gay, as long as you absolutely don't touch the balls.

It's bait.

/thread

yeah, i do this with 2 guyfriends.
but we do this to troll the girlfriends - and anyone else who can be made uncomfortable. like you, Sup Forums.
there's nothing wrong with it imo. When you are certain of your sexuality, it isnt even weird.

more like old men fucking boys

fake news

Ignore me user, I'm going to bed. I somehow read cuddle in there and thought you were saying men cuddling with each other isn't gay.

>be straight male
>give another man a handjob in bed while you suckle his neck

Makes sense.

Gay guy romance but in denial.

Licking pussy is a submissive beta faggot act.

Kissing dick (flaccid) is a sign of true friendship and platonic love.

Real men kiss dick.

this

Anyone that uses the term bromance unironicaly is a raging homosexual faggot sucker cock monger so yeah that makes sense.

Pure bullshit.

Played dick swords when I was going and old enough to know. Still cringe thinking about it.

>he doesnt suck his best friends dick

Thats a big fridge.

So do you feel guilty about killing your sword mate?

Get redpilled on homos:

(((they))) are trying to destroy the last real relationship left in this world
(((they))) just want us to be alone, just consuming (((products))) to fill the emptiness inside of us

I kiss them on the cheek as a way to initiate a fight
We hug but its a joke hug that leads to painful bear hugs.

Kissing and cuddling other men while pretending to be beta and submissive is literally the most alpha thing you can do.

Not on my watch

S-stop it. That's unnatural and wrong

lmfao oh my fucking god my fucking sides

please fucking nuke us - PLEASE

Also punch your friends in the balls to improve your bond, it really works.

>Posted by Greece of all places
Didn't your culture invent homosexuality?

I wonder how many gay men are turned on by that pic...

I used to think this was gay until I joined a frat. Kissing your bros is normal. Hell after a hard day of lifting I'd sometimes get my bros to jerk me off since my arms would get tired.

I mean, now that I think about it, my best friend will sometimes lean on me when we're sitting next to each other on my bed. But there's no sexual undertones there.

I can honestly say I've never kissed a man in my entire life. Hug yeah but never kissed. What are you fucking homo burgers up to over there?

>not wanting the most pure form of romance possible
>falling for the vaginal jew
>but I don't want to be happy and have sex without worrying about future gibs
>because that would be gay!

Face it, guys are better at everything than women. This also means that guys are better women than women.

There is a reason Trump said we must protect our gay people.

They make muslims mad every nanosecond of existence, and are simply a side effect a free people. There will be a lot more things like it as the experiment into freedom keep going.

Trust me when I say I'm way ahead of you. But I think the bigger problem is shippers OF fags, rather than fags themselves.

Gay love is the only true love.

97% of the human population is heterosexual. If that was reversed, you would see the end of civilization as we know it. Women are still important for breeding. This LGBTQ pride nonsense isn't changing that.

How about gay and well written and actually likable and doesn't strictly revolve around being gay love? Those are my favorite.

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

Sodomites and pagans, begone!

Propaganda.

youtu.be/tWIgScpeVZI?t=55

No

>Kissing and cuddling
>Bromance
How is that not gay? We aren't talk about slapping an ass as a joke or something.

Sure, but these things also turn G A Y Y alot of the time and that's ok too!

Same here. NÂș 6 was pretty good and Yuri on Ice was awesome as well. We need more gay love like these.

I kek'd. Thanks.

that webm is in my hometown

In all honesty I could care less about your yowees. It's all about procreation and traditionalism. That's not to say you can't enjoy fags, so if that's what gets you off enjoy away.

Do girls just walk naked in the streets of your hometown?

Yes. She's at papas tacos in Laguna Beach, CA

SETTLED
SCIENCE

wait, am I on /fit/?

Is Laguna Beach still white or did it get overrun by beans too?

n-no homo

Completely white still. Too expensive for beans, apart from the ones that own places like Adolfo's and La Sirena, but La Sirena is owned by a white dude iirc and all white people work there

I'll show you settled science: Rape a straight man into being gay. That's progressive and forward thinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

What's the sauce?

That's good to know. I'd live there or somewhere in OC if it wasn't so damn expensive.

W-wats dis OwO?

It's only gay if you fall in love.

Those arent kkk

Where do you live user? If I were to move back to California I'd go to laguna for sure. God tier place, even as liberal as it is

Fuck off you subversive kike

>Gay Chicken

How long is the UK gonna "study" this shit for?

theguardian.com/education/2011/jan/04/straight-men-kissing-homophobia

Kinda sad actually, desperate guys can't compete in ultra feminist world still crave human contact...this is the result.

>driving with friend
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls
>friend is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start sucking his dick on this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because I'm laughing so hard
>friend is also laughing his ass off
>he starts making train noises while yelling "BROJOB BROJOB! CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>kiss my friend and call him a faggot while laughing

Gotta love playing pranks of my friends.

This is another obvious attempt to isolate straight men and embarrass them into not have friends.

Degeneracy being pushed on current generation.

That hot desu

You forgot to say no homo