Whats wrong with the modern videogame industry?

whats wrong with the modern videogame industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

europauniversalis4.com/news/paradox-celebrates-international-women’s-day-dlc
archive.is/HWvZR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's usually jews but it could just be the diversity hires

Revolt against Gamers for Gamergate.

Its an industry for liberal faggots, unless its Japanese

Sorry, some kind of error has occurred: To post this comment, your account must have Steam Guard enabled.

>Implying that it's not jews making diversity hires and giving them too much influence in a straight white/Asian male dominated industry

SJWs who don't play videogames screaming really loudly

Absolutely hillarious to watch the video game industry and gamers cuc k themselves away, we serioulsy though can't let them get pussy.

This is the first time I won't be buying any fucking new games after E3

>Play Blackwake
>Every ship is called "SS Nigger Killer" or something along those lines
>No Black people playing the game

A refreshing change.

I would examine them in-depth before making that decision.

They either don't want white male shekels or they do.

there's still elder scrolls online morrowind

SJWs.

>Imagine a world where Icefrog designed all games

Most people actually like this, otherwise why would it be funded in the first place.
Diversity actually do sell. Even if it didn't, its not like there are other options on the market.
Hating on white people be the new normal and it will never go away, every white country can literally become a minority and white people will still be insulted constantly. White cis man is the new black face.
Gamergate was nothing. This are multi billion corporations and they don't give a flying fuck about anything other than making a buck and multiculti is selling.
Historically accurate or realistic games will never going to sell well. Just wait to see how badly Kingdom Come will perform on the market.
> Death to the Gamer
> Long live the Player

Most historical games, or games that require some reasoning, don't have any blacks or women. Has anyone ever seen a women play a paradox game?

Fuck off faggots, you don't care about videogames and don't know shit about videogames.
You also ignored a game which is a Cyberpunk distopia ruled by SJW's that showcases how extreme political correctness will doom humanity.
But who am I kidding, you fags won't play any of these games and you don't care about gaming in general.

>think hillary is gonna win
>put $$$ and time into development of most SJW-appealing games
>assume that this is the market that makes up the majority of America, after being misled by the media and vocal idiots on twitter
>get close to election, and think they absolutely made the right choice
>certain about to make bank
>Trump wins

tfw

I also love how people apply free market capitalism logic only when it benefits them.
Let capitalism run it's course, SJW devs can make whatever they fuck they want, you can vote with your wallet, trying to cry about it and asking for censorship of ideals you oppose is cancer.
If majority of society buys something you hate, deal with it.

I did not ask for these feels.

europauniversalis4.com/news/paradox-celebrates-international-women’s-day-dlc

Proof that niggers are narcissistic fucks who have to insert themselves into everything.

sjw trend.
it will end soon

Pretty much this. Fuck, you're a genius. Everyone else here is an idiot trying to say something smart, but you... you... hit the nail on the head!

Fucking racist

STOP
GIVING
THEM
MONEY

liberals are children
children play games
game companies appeal to children
game companies appeal to liberals

Whats the Trump game in the bottom left?

which one of these pictures is supposed to be an issue?

You know we can see post IDs?
Your point is stupid anyways. Video game companies don't care about election cycles.
learn your left vs right

I'm ready for a fucking crash as long as glorious nippon can still make their games.

Women and darkies.

I switching to Nintendo. Wholesome, creative, and traditional.

>talk about it on Sup Forums
>get banned for 7 days

replacing creativity with social justice & politics is how art dies

just like with academia, its been post-moderinized.
youd think they would stop at comics books for movies?

as you should be raco-fascist
>muh white race is under attack

>sweden

Nothing. It's a game. If you want to watch stories, I recommend the jewbox. People that care so much about appearances are missing the point. The gameplay is literally the only thing that matters.

E3 has always been an embarrassment, but this year is really taking the cake.
Gamers are such weak minded betas they will keep buying this shit anyway. Just remember how they got rolled over in the gamergate scandal, it's the industry they vote for with their purchases.

Mental midgets that majored in feminist lgbbq black studies all got easy jobs as writers/creative directors and cannot design stories without referencing contemporary politics.

All these virtue pandering games this decade will age like sour cream since their stories and characters are topical about shit 1-2 years prior to release and will be forgotten as graphics keep improving since thats all they have going for them.

>too much open world bullshit where you literally walk around for hours with nothing to do
>45 minute unskippable cutscenes (who the fuck wants to watch a video game?)
>dlc and season pass
>sjw shit doing a total takeover
>with the exception of nintendo (which is shitty for other reasons), microsoft and sony all have 99% the same games

Neck yourself islamofascist degenerate

Pretty sad. It's almost Hollywood now.

I'm always hoping for another crash

Trump has broken a lot of people. They can't stand the fact he got elected and make stuff like this

I've waited so long for Crackdown III...
But all the ads were so nig orientated.
Still getting it.
Just gonna make my dude Blonde With Blue Eyes.

Americans are half black. They are just marketing to their customers.

why are you niggers buying that shit?

>whats wrong with the modern videogame industry?
The game writers comply with the agenda of their (((funders))).

I only play Nintendo games and Dota 2 anyways.
Generic shooter #23432 nigger edition (now in upscaled 4k)doesn't make me give a fuck about Sony or Microsoft

>People that care so much about appearances are missing the point.
Would that include all of you leftist faggots who throw a fit every time there aren't "enough" niggers at the Oscars?

time to grow up and go outside, faggot

Ultimately it's greed. Pandering to casuals, normies, and SJWs rakes in more revenue at the cost of alienating people who enjoy meaningful and/or challenging games.

Millennials

I'm not familiar with the thinking of leftist faggots why don't you ask the nigger you suck off on the weekends bitch.

Jews

Same shit with movies. I remember I was watching Passengers and I was thinking how fishy it was that the two main characters were both white. Then a black one showed up lol

archive.is/HWvZR

>The US president said he did not want to come if there were large-scale protests and his remarks in effect put the visit on hold for some time.

Haha, what a bitch

oops

women, mostly