Will all the jews be killed one day?

When Americans work out that Israeli terrorists did 9/11 to get Americans to go and bomb all of the muslims so Israel could expand across all the Middle East, will Americans nuke Israel off the face of the planet and behead every jew they can find?
mediahoaxes.tumblr.com/post/70105566545/the-e-team-stunt-of-march-2001-the-following-is
*Real planes hit the towers, but this needed to be a high-impact heart-string puller, a real Hollywood production for maximum emotional terror impact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U
youtube.com/watch?v=zH7rNddIabo
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDHEIM1X1U
youtu.be/Mg19KGyB8nA?list=PLHwPxqcPsPTpVuAEXrAUtAwKBSjh2NFyb
liveleak.com/view?i=723_1375920657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Mysterious Israeli 'Gelatin Art Group' Living in WTC prior to 9/11
(Projects: E-TEAM, B-THING)
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U

>implying any of these things will ever happen

>*Real planes hit the towers
nope it was CGI

quick rundown
>WTC gets build to be teared down 33 years later on 9/11
>Rich Powerful jews were plotting this for a long time to get even more money
>(((MSM))) under their control forces the narrative of Planes hitting the buildings
>It was actually the Jews placing Explosives in the buildings months before
>hire a shitton of shills, produce a ton of fake footage of planes hitting the buildings
>even tho the CGI is now very dated in 2017 people still refuse to believe it

Why resist the urge to kill several hundred goyim, when that's much easier anyway?

>I'm a fucking kook
If it was CGI why did they put a pod on the underbelly of the 767 that looks exactly like the Remote-Control Anti-Hijack "FLIGHT TERMINIATION SYSTEM" developed by Dov Zakheim's company in corroboration with NASA for a Boeing 767?
Rhetorical question, fuckwit. Also all planes flew over airforce bases where the transponder swaps were done and the original passenger planes landed. The non-agency passengers were gassed to death at airforce bases.

Everything you said is correct except for claiming the pllanes were CGI. And that is why you are a fuckwit becuse i had a gutfull of you no-pllaner fuckers.
No plane hit the pentagon, at least not large plane, probably a drone bomber headed by its own missile.

thats wrong, there weren't any planes.

ffs the CGI of the plane looks in every footage different, the plane approaches in every video differently.
get your research done homo.

because real planes wouldn't get the job done, its way easier to plant bombs and call it a day while the (((MSM))) shills their plane version.

Pentagon was hit by a Cruise Missile or some shit.
But WTC wasn't hit by any Planes.

Try refuting a no-planer. They are COINTELPRO. Can't argue with the fuckers. They are jew fuckers. Evil scum. Can you imagine these people? They KNOW they did it and actively working the cover-up. How can a man not have moral conscience? Ask a jew.

cool story rabbi

>ffs the CGI of the plane looks in every footage different, the plane approaches in every video differently.

LIE. We served you fuckers at Journal of 9/11 Studies and showed that every footage with planes matched exactly the others.
5 years ago! Just to shut you fuckers up! DID IT SHUT YOU UP????

Sup Forums : This webm is only ever posted by the same german

>because real planes wouldn't get the job done, its way easier to plant bombs and call it a day while the (((MSM))) shills their plane version.

And hope in all new york nobody has a camera trained on the towers when the second plane doesn't hit the south tower?
Fuckwit.

but thats wrong, just look at this shit.

I never get tired BTFOing you shill cunts.

>SHUT IT DOWN

>But WTC wasn't hit by any Planes.

- Yeh it was easier to plant crashed-plane engine parts over manhatten, even throw a landing gear down the back of a building years later bla bla.
Retroengineer all flight-tracking data from all the radars in the flight paths, etc....fake it all,
just HOPE that there are not many ameteurs out recording the burning tower when the second plane hits...bla bla,
FUCKINIG MORON

All planes flew hijacked flight paths. All were therefore irregular flights. All of them just coincidentally flew straight over the top of airforce bases.
FUCKWIT

youtube.com/watch?v=zH7rNddIabo

No its you you fucking NO PLANER JEW FUCK.
Pretending to be a german, pretending to beleivev NOPLANER bullshit we already fucking buried your shit 5 years ago but its not us you targeting as your audience.

This German knows what's up. Fucking CGI and false witnesses. All witnesses who reported seeing planes worked for the press.

I already done all the disproofs of your bullshit with Journal of 911 Studies 5 years ago.

What you doing is distracting from the topic about who is this Art Group, we have video of many of them, can Sup Forums find out more info on them and expose them more than we already have on them? Or are we all goy cucks?
These people in that Art Group murdered 3000 American on 9/11.

Hopefully not, I'm Jewish and I wouldn't like to get killed regardless of whether or not JEW DID WTC or whatever, just my opinion.

correct

never trust the (((MSM)))

cool story bruh

The art group, did a project. A balcony that was used to make pictures with a helicopter.

The boxes that were made to seal the room for that project were all (no exceptions) of empty (perhaps full) boxes for fuses. The company that manufactured those fuses can be traced back. They were owned by Halliburton.
Who owned Halliburton?

"All witnesses who reported seeing planes worked for the press." -
Yeh, and all the amateur videographers who UNDOUBTEDLY could be anticipated to be out there recording after the first tower was blown up, the plane was successfully executed that they were all hunted down all over New York and killed and their footage seized. That was the plan to the "What if someone records the explosion with no plane?"
I hate you NO PLANERS more than Jews, and there could only be one explanation - Its because you ARE jews. I just hate you more than other jews.

Quick run down faggot.
As someone who was there, after the first plane hit, everyone, and I fucking mean everyone in New York was looking up and saw the 2nd plane hit.

>I hate you NO PLANERS more than Jews, and there could only be one explanation - Its because you ARE jews. I just hate you more than other jews.

Why are you getting so worked up about this shit, though? This 911 conspiracy shit has been ongoing since day one.

I don't really see how it affect Thailand one way or another.

Look into the fuse boxes that the Students (really bomb experts working for Mossad) used. Trace the origins of these boxes. Why were they there? In these amounts? Do the trace.

Interesting post. There were no planes. That could only mean one thing. You're a CIA shill.

You would need to show documentary evidence that you have spoken out in the past about Israel having done 9/11.
If you had no evidence of ever having helped to expose the crime then you can only be assumed Sayanim. All your assets seized as proceeds of crime and transported to FEMA camps to await your execution.

it doesn't matter because there would be 20+ faked videos with planes against one without.
all they have to do is take it and fake it and claim that theirs is the unedited version, those jews are sneaky as fuck.

just look at and the hired shills do the rest.

lol WRONG

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

but every Sup Forums thread about 9/11 is instantly filled with 9/11 survivors and dads who work for nintendo, didn't you know?

How do you break a polacks finger.
Punch him in the nose.

Literally not an argument. Literally not. Literally.

That's the B-Thing. The fuses are used in controlled demolitions, called BB 18

Correct. Who made those fuses? What's the name of the company? Trace it back. Please do this.

Prove it faggot

Or more importantly, if you were presented with the CGI Plan, your first fucking question or ABUSE of the fuckwit who presented it would be,
"Oh yeh moron?? ANd what about the 1000 cameras trained in on the towers when the second tower blows up and there is NO FUCKING PLANE????? FUCKING MORON!!!! WHO HIRED THIS FUCKING RETARD???? GET HIM THE FUCK OUT THROW HIM OFF THE FUCKING CLIFF!!!"

>instantly shows up to completely derail the conversation away from E-TEAM and B-THING
not suspicious at all

No. It's a race between us developing fusion and them collapsing the west with niggers like yourself.

Historically speaking what always happens is the bad Jews throw the unrelated Jews into the path of the angry mob so that the bad Jews can escape and restart operations in a new country.

>but every Sup Forums thread about 9/11 is instantly filled with 9/11 survivors and dads who work for nintendo, didn't you know?
uh, he said everyone in nyc looked up and saw the second plane. that's a lot of people. you do realize how many people were in and around NYC with a direct view of the towers? millions. literally millions. I don't understand this idea that millions of people who were there, looking directly at the towers, hallucinated the second plane.

No. Why the fuck doesn't Sup Forums do it?
I know Shia Labouf is fun and also proves how power Sup Forums is, but is everyone sitting around on a big jew cock? These guys did 9/11. We know they did. Sup Forums has the power to take them down, expose them to the world. End all wars.

everyone and their mom knows that the Security company responsible for the WTC complex at that time was working for the Bush family and several jews had unlimited time to do whatever in the WTC, like rigging it with bombs.

>some murricans see WTC blowing up
>wtfwasthat.png
>looks at TV
>"oh right CNN tells me it was planes I was probably not looking right at it, case closed"

>Why the fuck doesn't Sup Forums do it?
I'm working on it as you see.

I saw you while driving

welsh/german retired in Costa Rica aint no nigger.

The BB18 fuses were made by Littlefuse. They were a subsidiary of Tracor. Tracor went bankrupt in 1991 and split up into 3 groups: Tracor Aviation, Littlefuse, and Tracor Defense Holdings.

They were bought out by Westmark Systems.

>that ultra rare pepe inception

No, but I have denounced the "Bush did 911" conspiracies back in the day.

Luckily for me collective punishment and pogroms aren't really a feature of Canadian society.

It's always the innocent who suffer for the crimes of the guilty when collective punishments come into play. Idk why people don't clue into that.

Same thing with 911 from the Islamic perspective: punishing random New York office workers for the wars directed by politicians from Washington DC.

It's not like anyone at WTC was responsible for US military interventions.

At least the Pentagon was a legitimate target.

Hey Sup Forums

Osama here.

Just popped in to say I won.

The whole point of the attack was to get Muslims the World over to rise up and strike out at non-believers.

Took a while but we got there in the end.

I haven't seen this one before. Pretty scary.

probably if they keep pushing their superiority complex over other people while playing the victim

Definitely deception.

>Saved!

This.
CGI or real planes change nothing anyway.

Yes

Their affairs in Europe were a grave mistake and have cemented their eventual extinction. You see Europe will fall to either the Right or to Islam.

If Islam controls Europe then Israel will soon after be conquered and Jews exterminated.

If the Right wins in Europe they will not forget who unleashed the Muslim dogs and promoted our extinction. Then the real holocaust will begin.

And while Jews have been persecuted in the past; in the age of globalism they will be hunted down to the ends of the earth ironically in the same way they hunted former Nazi SS

>unrelated jews in the path of the angry

How does one become an unrelated jew in the path of the angry? Sorry mate, no victimhood allowed in full blown war. Get out of the way or get stomped.
I am thinking about the unrelated goy who been murdered in 100 million by the jews.

I'm still hoping the Muslims will eventually calm down and Europe can all live in peace.

Irregardless of what happens in Europe (they're always been genocidal maniacs) I'm pretty confident neither Canada or the USA will fall into barbarity and darkness anytime soon.

Finally, Jews hunted the SS to the ends of the Earth for crimes they committed, not simply for the ""crime"" of being German.

So as much as I hate antisemitism and rue the rise of the new antisemitic right, I don't feel like "the end is nigh" or whatever.

yeah, you're fucken piece of euro trash that floated away.

Well, most notably Germany lost a war of annihilation back in 1945 and yet there are still Germans around...

Clearly it's possible to fight and even win a war without exterminating the civilian population.

Bump

Because in combination Sup Forums have users who work institutions who have databases that Google Search can't access. Only if you post-graduate university or your corporation has given you acess because its needed for their analysis.
JSTOR - the one Aaron Swartz got caught dumping.
LEXUS NEXUS
There are others. All the private law journals. I once had access and studied the whole BLATANT PRIOR_KNOWLEDGE inherent in retrospection within the lattice of Larry Silverstein's insurance portfolio on the WTC complex.
I dont have access to those database anymore.

ON 911 while reading the Little Pet Goat, did Bush know about it in advance? Don't matter, he clearly played no role in its conception or plannnig or execution. His job was to play President. He was told what to do. But there is the story of "Angel is next" phone call to Airforce One. This suggests Bush didn't know about it, that it was an Israeli military coup of the US Government.

Debris and human remains littered the area

>"CGI"

When the Right or Islam inevitably win control of Europe it will be a crime just to be a Jew

"It's always the innocent who suffer for the crimes of the guilty when collective punishments come into play. Idk why people don't clue into "

If the jew has never spoken out against Israel doing 9/11 then I fail to see how he is innocent. He decided to be a jew. You are not forced to be a jew.
By deciding to be a jew, and born of jewish mother, he can flee to Israel any time he wants after committing any crime he wants in any country in the world he wants and have total immunity.

>I dont have access to those database anymore.

People like Schwartz get killed for a reason.
All talented mathematicians either get bought in or killed out.

> (OP)

HORY SHEET

Idk, I'm not that confident. Jews live both in extremely Right wing countries (e.g. Hungary or Poland) as well as in Muslim countries (e.g. Iran or Morocco) not to mention most Jews actually live in the USA and Canada.

I find people on Sup Forums are a little bit in an echo chamber when it comes to the JQ like being on Sup Forums you'd think 100% of humanity wants 100% of Jews dead 100% of the time but IRL it's not nearly that bad.

Hell, I have close friends who are Muslims and I know Jewish families that live in Iran, for example.

I myself come from Poland and most of my family still lives there and Poland is more right-wing and Catholic and antisemitic than you could probably imagine.

I really hope it doesn't come to that, basically I don't see that as being likely atm but I could be wrong but I'm not really an optimist either so.

>Debris and human remains littered the area

"No airplane crashed in the wtc. First of all, remote controlling an airplane that size, or any size, is very difficult. I don't believe you could remote control an airplane the size of a 767-200 any way. Particularly to hit dead center of the wtc. But the fact is, there was no wreckage from ANY airplane in the wtc. And by no wreckage, I mean nothing was found of any size anywhere around. Now, here was a panel of a fuselage that you see with 5 window shades. But when each airplane, (AA North tower, UA South tower) hit, it was 2/5 of a second while they disappeared in the tower. In 2/5 of a second you're not gonna have a panel about 7 feet long drift down, and just be lying there in almost perfect condition, unless it was accompanied by Mohammed Atta's passport."

Yeh its 15 years ago. I was 9/11 Truther for 8 years. Seen every single piece of footage. This is CGI - As in, you FUCKERS have made it post-9/11. I am not going to waste time showing here the evidence its fake. We dealt with you fucktards 5 years ago and I am not your intended audience. You trying to trick any newbies into your shithole.

>explosives not cgi
>planes cgi
Problem?

>You are not forced to be a jew.

Yeah actually insofar as being an ethnic Jew:

>By deciding to be a jew, and born of jewish mother

Idk if you know this about Jews but just like humans we don't "decide" to be born it just kind of happens.

"The only other thing that was found, was the engine on Murray str. And the engine on Murray str has been identified as either a CFM 56 or the CF6, which was a 767 engine, which was developed out of the CFM 56. But which ever one it was, it had to be General Electric. And unfortunately, or fortunately, United Airlines used strictly Pratt and Whiney. So that engine you see flying off and say is from 175 isn't from 175."

s/Whiney/Whitney/

They have never failed to get absolutely btfo after a certain length of time doing the kind of shit they do. Always happens eventually.

Trannies did 9/11! It was an occult ritual to destroy gender distinctions. The WTC was designed without many floors specifically for this purpose.

>Will all the jews be killed one day?

We can only hope, OP.

Idk what the public outcry will be but there isn't going to be one. Look at isis, they are obviously mossad and us army. They are always uping the fear game so any debates will end as, "I have kids" "I love being alive" "look at how crazy isis is, they did IT!". Also these shills from Germany saying the planes are cgi is trying to stop the conversation aswell.

It will probably take more than a day.

Where did you get this footage? Because i have never seen it before and was full-time 9/11 Truth activist for 8 years.
Its CGI. Any old footage of towers and reworked grainy.

KBR -- halliburton but dumass those fuses are not what you think they are.

This is every single hit recorded on video -
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDHEIM1X1U
Never was the one you are showing. Not on any archives anywhere, never leaked anywhere and I stopped paying attention in 2014 because it was done, we 100% proved exactly how 9/11 happened and how Israel did it.

What do I think they are. (riddle me that) and what were they for?

nahhhhhhhhh

dodgy business, lads.

youtu.be/Mg19KGyB8nA?list=PLHwPxqcPsPTpVuAEXrAUtAwKBSjh2NFyb

Jewish art being used as a cover-up for terrorist ends. Modern art should be banned. Fuck that lazy, unimaginative, ugly, degenerate bullshite.

See

>liveleak.com/view?i=723_1375920657

Americans can't even do that against the mudslimes. In fact, it generated more along the lines of "islam is a beautiful religion of peace" than it did "let's behead all muslims." If Jews were discovered to have done 9/11, we'd probably have similar praise for Judaism and how peaceful they are afterwards.

Compelling evidence that GARETH WILLIAMS, late of HMSS, had stolen information from Clintons private servers... Found 'suicided' zipped in a sports bag in the bath of a safe house. Wiped of prints and forensics.

It's always the same fucking german shill trying to make truthers look insane with his holograms bullshit. This is why the truth will never come out. The second you start talking about 9/11 normies think "oh yea holograms LUL" because of this shill agent pretty sure this guy is working for the saudis desu he always spams 9/11 threads with this bullshit

marvin bush was a huge red pill for me, made me open to the idea of a demolition

>liveleak.com/view?i=723_1375920657
Thanks. I was looking for this. These are inspections of fuses by the very same agents that got arrested dancing on that urban moving van.

QUIET GOY, he shot himself and put himself inside the zipped sports bag.

wtf??

He was a cross dressing, homosexual, anime convention attending, Welsh, autistic, bondage obsessed sexual deviant according to various (((confidential))) sources at the MET and the Ziggurat.

....who knew too much.

I agree with you. Unfortunately it might also just be really dumb people, I don't believe anyone would larp this hard so those are the two options.

Oy veyyyy

How did you conclude it was the jews other than the Larry part? I remember concluding it was the saudis when I looked into that but maybe I just forgot some things. I know people here always want to blame the jews for everything.