LUCK

On September 11, 2001, the owner of the twin towers Larry SILVERSTEIN

Whose face reflects sincerity, honesty and beneficence :)

This man is surely someone very lucky. By the biggest chance, three months before the destruction of the towers, he had taken an insurance which counted the terrorist attacks, thus avoiding him to have to pay the de-emancipation of these and making him pocket 5 BILLION dollars :)

Fortunately that day, he who is constantly in the usual twin towers, had remembered thanks to his wife that he had an appointment with the dermato. And fortunately his two children who worked in the twin towers had arrived late that day. Obviously, there is no conspiracy. These are just coincidences and he just had a lot of luck :)

What lucky, this Larry Silverstein.
:)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMCXx5k01Tg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok.

Lucky man indeed

what's he doing these days?

I should be so lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMCXx5k01Tg

Oooooooh
What a lucky man
He was.

so lucky

There was no conspiracy with 9/11 you fucking retards. Why is the official story so hard to believe?
It was orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden while he was in Pakistan because he hated our freedom, and then in it was somehow orchestrated by Saudi Arabia in retrospect.
What's so hard to believe about that??

That's really good to know that the events on this day at least came to benefit one guy.

Makes everything shine in a more positive light.

I still can't believe it, it's too outworldy

did you not read about lucky larry and his lucky kids...

Lucky indeed.

based larry only got 5 billions

When some journo finds out the link between the Saudis and israel it's going to erase the significance of watergate and replace it as the defining fubar moment in recent political history

>129636037
Kill yourself, you JIDF shilling piece of fucking trash. Not even worthy of (You), fag.

GO BACK TO JEUXVIDEO.COM

le délire s'exporte bonne initiative khey

some people just have good luck i guess :)

In English please Jacque

GO BACK TO JVC

THOSE FAGGOTS ARE FROM A FAR WORST SITE THAN REDDIT
THE VERY SHITTY FRENCH GAMING FORUM

I don't wanna be rude but everybody knows that 9/11 was an inside job by now.

>(((Wikipedia))) article on 9/11 conspiracy theories
>does not even contain the name "Silverstein"

really makes you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

>I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

Lucky Larry

Maybe the most devious face I've seen here since pic related.

Someone on Sup Forums a few years ago actually crunched all the numbers - the insurance payout, the cost of maintaining the lease agreement with the NYPA, the lost revenue from all the corporate tenants in the towers, the out-of-pocket costs to Silverstein Properties building the new towers, etc. IIRC it ended up being like a net loss of something like $10 billion for Silverstein.

I can believe that it was an inside job, I can believe that our government or people within our government knew what was going to happen and through action or inaction, allowed it to happen or facilitated its execution... but I would sooner believe in unicorns and leprechauns than a Jew who conspired to LOSE money.

why did saudi arabia do it do they hate are freedoms too?

No...but they don't mention Israel and that the theory has been documented by the (((((ADL))). So that's a sign we're on the right track. Cause I sure as fuck am not gonna trust anyone who keeps shoveling down my throat that the Protocols of Zion are "antisemitic conspiracies."

...Actually, retraction. They ARE. Because basically anything that involves trying to expose truth about kikes is interchangeable with "antisemitism".

9/11 was an israel job

LOL
hes one of the most convincing ones for sure
especially the eating breakfast on the top floor every day for months prior then magically he and his two kids that also went to the building every day were all conveniently absent

this sounds like jew cooking

Way to go lucky Larry!

>mfw pulled it

Pure Coincidence

Holy shit! Is this pic for real?????

I have always thought that this slimy little Jew is the weakest link. Kidnap the kike and waterboard him until he sings like a bird. It would take 2 minutes

When you're that rich you literally can't lose money, it always bounces back one way or another.

>Billionaire
>((((protected class)))
>86 years old

Good luck with that.

Who knows anymore user

PULL IT

Putain j'ais vus la photo dans le catalog j'ais compris Khey spotted instantanément. + Bien mon bandef à cause de Larry ?

ACtually goy, it was a giant pimple that saved his life.

What a lucky, lucky guy!

He even looks like a bunch of other "lucky" people.

Hmm... I wonder what would happen if a bunch of "lucky" people decided to support each other and gain unwarranted amounts of power in foreign societies via nepotism and shrewdness? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>pocketed 5 billion to go with his billions beforehand
>now only has a net worth of 3.5 billion

What happened to the money?

newborn baby blood is expensive user

Can anyone prove this little story is true, like all the details n shit? Like did his previous insurance also cover terrorist attcks? That would cover one coincidence.

Its now somewhere where he doesnt have to pay the same tax rates.

spooky, but who did they get to fly?

Severely underrated.