Antifa are arming up

Other urls found in this thread:

crimethinc.com/2017/02/06/how-to-form-an-affinity-group-the-essential-building-block-of-anarchist-organization
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/dr-bones-it-s-time-for-anarchists-to-pick-up-a-gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh teh noez

where do you get a hippo size plate carrier?

They sure are.

So can you finally shoot them now muricans?

>"arming up"
you mean trying to look scary

/thread

How the fuck do they manage to look even more faggy with guns?

they better not.

we got snipers on our team.

Antifa needs a gun like a fish needs a bicycle.

I really hope they do. The sooner the stakes get deadly the sooner we can rid the world of this filth.

Better late than never, welcome to the club lefties.

nice airsoft rifles

Cool story nigger

/thread
Even if they were real, they look like they've never even been fired once. Too clean

Notice it's all brand new too. Probably arrived in the Amazon box that morning.

>urban environment
>10x scope on a rifle

Hey, she even has the arm thing that goes up! What a redneck!

They can't even fucking hold the gun safely. They're going to end up killing more of each other than anybody else.

I hope they shoot a moderate civic nationalist like Richard Spencer or Lauren Southern to get this shit started.

This is just kinda sad. I kinda wish they understood that doing this is shit is only going to cause people to get real rifles.

Left to right
>carlos "five abs"
>layla "la lenin"
>bob "the sixth ab"

Here ya go.

>Sup Forums

>10x

>reddit

>spaces

MAGA

'PEDE!

militant

chic

fashion

trend

Wow now thats gun control. But antifa is way behind. Most of my buddies have dozens, even hundreds of guns each.

Yes they are.
>crimethinc.com/2017/02/06/how-to-form-an-affinity-group-the-essential-building-block-of-anarchist-organization
>theanarchistlibrary.org/library/dr-bones-it-s-time-for-anarchists-to-pick-up-a-gun
We're hoping they do so and soon!

Can't wait. Communism has no place in America.

I just noticed how terrible her stock is. Wouldn't even loot that off her body.

They like their 2A when it benefits them. A strong reminder that liberals only want to take guns out of the hands of those who oppose them.

Yeah well big difference in owning a gun and knowing how to use said gun

These guys do look like they would be able to survive the pork chop platoon, let alone an actual combat scenario.

by the way they are holding these weapons, I know that none of them have ever had formal training.

30-06, 500 yards confirmed

I would be willing to bet these little mean motherfuckers could take out a battalion of SJWs

that little fucker has seen and done things that kill the soul. 10/10 would kill everyone.

They feel so tough don't they. Fucking cucks.

lol wtf happened to gun control. Also other photos confirm that many of those "guns" are "toys".

Surprised that they were not arrested. Most states do not permit you to carry a loaded rifle. Apparently this happened in Arizona so idk.

>30-06
How can other calibers compete?

Look at how unnatural they look holding their guns.

>wh-where do i put my hands is this okay oh my gosh

>That bro-tier guy with an SKS
Damn it, the left claims another potential bro.

>That fat chick putting the barrel of the gun into the dirt
Yeah i'm real scared of the people that are going to have their guns explode

Wasn't it stated by them that those were only airsoft guns? Even the police was warned beforehand, as holding real guns like that gives them the right to kill you.

Who are they planning on shooting? Themselves in the foot, most likely. They can't even manage to read about the things they defend so vehemently, who expects them to learn gun safety?

most likely he stole that from his grandfather

Be more efficient

So they called the police and basically said "we're going to be edgy and have airsoft guns to show others we're so hardcore!" I wonder how this phone call went over.

Yup.
Fuck you guns are heavy check your muscle privileged

Do those shoot dildos?

Aliens tier

I'm not worried. Those snowflakes won't be able to shoot worth shit. Right wingers have years and years of target practice. If a civil war was to break out today, those liberal pussies would run like cowards once one of their own got shot in the leg. lol. What morons.

Anyone have a source on this?

I know in a separate rally people pointed out people were bringing airshit with orange caps and all but I was unaware these losers were straight up telling the authorities they had no actual teeth. Hilarious if true.

>holding real guns like that gives them the right to kill you.
no

Probably because that didn't happen. These guys are faggots and whether or not these are airsoft or not they probably didn't inform the police of that. If you told the cops you were staging an airsoft march with guns that look real it'd probably be a bigger deal than telling them you were using real guns. Because at least with real guns you can claim you're just doing some 2A shit, but with replicas what are you trying to do other than intimidate people (which is what they were actually marching for).

Good. They gonna get fucked up.
They already shown that talk is over.

PEW PEW PEW PEW IMMA KILL YOU WIF MY PLASTIC PELLETS PEW PEW

My body is ready.

It does not matter if they are real or not. If they point them in my direction I will shoot them dead.

u.s.of.a. Sup Forumstards generally have a large support within the ranks of militias, /fit/izenery, police, military and prison gangs. how can antifa even compete?

fuck, even muslims and blacks hate them.

We didn't need guns to BTFO you cross country durring the sharia marches lmao.

You actively got chased off in numerous cities.

Most embarrassingly probably Chicago where th cops had to follow you out for your own safety

Hahahhahaha

Also lmao at pol kids not knowing the difference between liberal gun controllers and leftists

WOWIE

Dunno why they even did an anti sharia march desu. Most people that agree with it have jobs/lives and we've already got trump in office so only butthurt libs would show up, seems like a waste.

shhh

Let them go to war in boatshoes, comrade.
Let them.

I know scary, these fuckers are a comedy show

>leftist unironically support Sharia

I just don't know anymore.

Always kill the medic first

leftist support anything that stands against and threatens western civilization

It wasn't a March against extremism.

It was another autistic alt right LARP meetup. Y'all really need to stop doing that if you want to not be goobers

I can't wait to see muslims becoming the majority and destroying all faggots and all the vagina "people".

Keep up the good work

He deserves execution.

Things that never happen for 500

Lmao

So they bought some air soft guns with mom and dads credit card? I'm terrified.

I will wait for one of them to pull a trigger on someone with a real firearm. I don't see it happening.

Awww is baby mad the right is useless these days. Itty bitty babbieeew

Yes I know and I also know they are masters of cognitive dissonance, but I mean come on...

It's going to be a short war...

You don't find Sharia extremist/radical?

> that if you want to not be goobers

Can you stop speaking like a nigger. Please rephrase that into human.

Were they not the ones demanding guns like this be taken off the street and made illegal a few months ago?

OK I'll try again for the righties. The March had nothing to do with Shakira law. Considering it doesn't exist here and is a complete non threat to any developed nation.

But please tell me again how I'm wrong my scared white friend

I'll take Oathkeepers for 1000 Alex.

Put someone in their world, who actually knows how to implement a weapon in a firefight, they're all fucked.

Maybe they feel the need to arm-up to balance Oath-fags. It certainly has openned up the possibility and precedent for them.

glad they are supporting the 2nd ammendment, they must be getting more redpilled no matter what they tell them to believe.

Did you do this "analysis"? If so, call your eye doctor and schedule an appointment, then kill yourself. Those guns are real.

1) The resolution is shit and you cannot tell if there is or isn't a seam on the receiver.
2) That is a 7.26x39 AK. You can put a 74 style brake on them. They have been commercially available for a long time and the AK103 has one.
3) It doesn't look off and the angle and pixels make it impossible to make that claim.

ARs are cheap. There is no reason to spend as much or more on an airsoft gun when you can just go buy a real one.

They got embarrassed nationally in Portland and again Sunday.

RIGHT WING militia are just adults larping lmao. Actually useless

>But please tell me again how I'm wrong my scared white friend
By taking a stance for Sharia... Look idc if that's your opinion, but don't ever speak of equality ever a fucking again.

The guns are real but pol will defend their ego at all costs lmao

No one took the stance of sharia. We took the stance of defending our Muslim citizens against goober right wingers and clowns in costumes

>lefties
>with guns
what the hell...

>ANTIFA wants a shooting war in AZ

On this episode of Deadliest LARP...

>we've already got trump in office
What does this have to do with it?

Then they're going to learn the hard way that shooting at paper targets on a shitty range somewhere isn't going to prepare them for war.

Dope.

wtf! I hate guns now

Finish the red plague
Redeemed the west from this cancer

in that scenario, she could do what they do with tanks: she could hang multiple thermal reactive armor plates all over her ass given no shit is going fit that fat bucket otherwise.

Think of it as XXXXXXL plating.

they should have called it "march against jihad" in response of terrorism, rapes etc. instead of playing it safe along left wing human rights bullshit narrative as if anyone gives a shit about human rights in muslim immigrant communities where these oppressed womyn themselves support that kind of treatment

You posted this yourself.

Negative. Kill the radio first. Then the radio operator.

Paramilitarism has really gone downhill, even further than Potatoes strutting around wearing tracksuit bottoms and trainers with a balaclava

> Make napalm
> throw it on antifa from a building
> ???
> roast marshmallows

Are you going to use that excuse when leftists start shooting people in the streets? "I didn't fight back because I have a job."