Hollywood... racist... how is this possible

We all know that the political messages of movies have been improving over the recent years. However...

Anyone else SHOCKED at how underrepresentative the movie industry is? Do we really need all the actors to be white when the directors, screenwriters, etc. are also almost always white? We need to make the public aware of the anti-POC agenda of Hollywood.

(((white)))

Fuck off Jap make your own movies if you don't like it.

Oops. Almost forgot to point out the anti-woman bias as well.

more like 70% Jewish

>White

And in the small number of movies that contain women, the role models are stereotypes created for a patriarchal society.

>people think hollywood is all muh liberalism
>actually just want dumbfucks money for watching their shitty movies and actually dont give a fuck about """""diversity""""" or feminism.
what a surprise

Here is the test you can give to a movie before ensuring it is suitable viewing for today's youth.

Little boys especially should be shown the rich conversations that always occur between two or more women. Women connect on so many different levels than men, making such conversations cognitively stimulating. Consider setting a rule for the young boy in your household to watch the View at least twice per week to stimulate his mental growth.

Nice proxy.

If anyone you know questions whether racism is alive and kicking in america, just show them this image.

I was nearly confused.

Then I realized (((white))) includes all the jewish actors.

is anyone finding these images eye-opening and thought provoking? I can post a few more before i have to head out the door to my feminist policy club meeting. This week we writing a joint letter to our senator to explain our stance on VR devices: weapons against women.

Kill yourself stupid english teacher.

This image shows how we have actually become more racist than slavery-era america.

Face it: The right can say nothing when presented these facts.

I'll leave you guys with an image both meaningful and humorous. I want to clarify that I do not mean to poke fun of or make light of the status of POC in america. If this image offends anyone, i will remove it. But I think it is funny and true - not funny because it is true.

Let me just make that absorutely 100% clear.

K-On has only one named male character , one of the girls little brothers who appears on screen for less then one minute in the whole show, nothing is lost by not having diversity.

>jews
>white

this is directly proportional to number of violent police interactions in general. This isn't a race issue.

The right continues to be anti-science. I'll do the science for you.

31.9 > 15*2

Over double the number of unarmed blacks are killed by police.