Black Panther

What is Sup Forums going to wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=YI4kb6Dagl4
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_n06VyyG-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm going to watch that ((((bullshit))))

hahah please.

Something old and gay like a toga.

I hear the latest trend is a tight, razorwire necklace.

AFRIKANGZ

MAGA hat, shirt, cape, and American flag pants

WE WAS CULTURD N SHIEET

Blackface and burger king crown.

desert clothing

SECRET CIVILIZATIONS N SHEEIT

WE ATLANTIS NOW TOO

I don't watch shit movies.

Dr.Mengele will have to remove the low performers

My ghost custome.

Wtf. This seems pretty recent. (despise the shitty graphics)

>a new movie comes out lets see it!
>no its shit
>but... its a new movie!!1

every normie ever

I'll be wearing little more than a couple bead necklaces to prepare for my enrichment phase

Ever heard of Oldschool runescape?

And yeah, that happened a few days ago.

Why don't niggers dress like this, I'd have more respect for em than wearing the retarded shit they wear now.

Just imagine someone from the klan acting like a nigger, talking with the screen and shit like this.

I think my sides would explode.

Thread after thread it's literally the same thing over and over again. How THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS KEEP IT UP? Are you all insane?

Heard but never played. Went straight to Ragnarok.

Still, wtf. Looks like a "Pools closed" tier event there. WHat was that?

did someone say panther?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

Bringing a couple fancy white babies

Recently, the mods who run the game announced an in-game event celebrating Gay Pride month, with rainbows and all of that stuff. The playerbase is sort of centre-right, so they all put on desert clothing (white robes) and protested against the event in a major city.

I wanna see it, I don't want to pay for it though. The memes will be magical.

Remind those black men they have white blood in them after generations of jiggaboo fucking.

Daily reminder that Africa is shit because of white """"people"""

Why didn't they actually make a movie about the Black Panthers? Seems like that would have made for a really good biopic

ill be wearin' nuting but pure afriCAN fashun, dass rite huh hmm

Tbh they'd look great if they wore that on a regular basis.

It is shit because of white peoples, we didn't do enough.

cause the only thing niggers hate more than paying child support is a history lesson

is it really going to be wewuzkangz the movie?

Good to see players pushing against this shit.

Is almost as if every game developer was homo while all their fan base was not.

I like black panther but these fucking memes and retards on Twitter are making me not want to pay for it at all. Do they think some fictitious place in africa that had an alien ship crash there means they are instantly relieved of their low iq and pathetic planning and foresight?

Because it wouldeither be pure fiction, or they would oust the current black panther movement out as black supremacists and the older group as a terrorist organisation.

Jeans and a T shirt probably

youtube.com/watch?v=YI4kb6Dagl4

kek, good point.

Close it will be wecouldbinkangs

>What is Sup Forums going to wear?

dass rite we'd be in the stahs an shiiieeettt if not fo dem crazy ass cave people aka crackers

wat

Nothing as I'm not going. Niggers need to make up a country to feel empowered and this helps the delusion that nigger in America are the most privileged niggers on the planet for just being shat out here.

Flecktarn would make a lovely fashion statement. I know it's quite popular on a certain board.

Wat indeed.

Wait I'm confused is this made by whites to get niggers to go back to Africa or made by niggers because delousional?

>going to go see CatWomanMan
I'll pass.

I'll be completely naked and have a chicken bone going right through my nose

Daily reminder that this is what earth would look had if white people stopped uplifting the lesser races.

>by niggers
You can go to their Facebook page.

Not sure when will be releazed tho.

>dat Viking at the beggining kneeling to the mighty KAAAANGZ and giving him a shitload of gold

This movie is going to be one of the most colossal financial and critical failures of Hollywood in the last 20 years.

Those guys are pretty hot tbhwyrnf.

it is ironic that europeans have a great culture and history, and reject most of it, while blacks invent their history and culture, but embrace it anyways

wear my ss uniform with the armband

Dus iz wut me en my Bokkie will be weerink

Really? I think this would be more appropriate.

Ever watch tv?

What do you mean? I'm genuinely curious. I have never had this discussion with anyone on Sup Forums before.

The niggers have the advantage in the cinema environment with their natural camouflage. Better opt for night camo.

tv is literally the same thing over and over.

Sheeeeeeeiiiit!

Are black men going to wear the lip disc and black women have their sagging tits out?

is that mike pence?

>Go to all black screening of Black Panther
>Follow Jamal who let in Tyron who is holding the door.
>Only Jamal paid, place is SRO.
>Movie starts
Can't hear a single word.

If that's the case, then explain why this hadn't been done before le white man came to Africa.

>100 percent niggers
no wonder the piramids are leaving

yeah faggots we know, the point of the thread is to come up with something that would be funny to wear

My David Allen Coe t-shirt, with The South Will Rise Again on the back.

>going to the movies

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

I wish I had a black suit I could put on to observe the negro's in an all black theater reacting to this movie. You know they are going to be whiling out.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_n06VyyG-U

Howard Stern on all-black movie theaters: youtube.com/watch?v=S_n06VyyG-U

Hahaha.

LOL nice. I remember this bit.

(Rae Stern Voice) Howard, it was awful. There were schwartzas howling at the screen and talking to it. It was hawwwwwwrible.

Had to scroll all the way down for this. C'mon Sup Forums you're slow

Because all the white people left.

It depends on what you watch and is still more diverse than Sup Forums posting. Like this is probably the hundreth time this idiot has posted this exact same thing on this board today.

Sup Forums is a friend simulator, we have inside jokes and tales of times past. Lurk moar, you'll eventually get it.

possibly the most underrated post i have ever seen, please accept this (you) as a token of my appreciation

I've been here ever since Sup Forums was libertarian. Back then pretending to be a retard wasn't seen as funny.

>not knowing that Sup Forums changes its ideology every 3 to 4 years

>be galactic spacemonkeys
>get enslaved by white cavemen
>muh superior race

I'm wearing this and I'm wearing it proud. All of you white men must die.

How fun is it pretending to be retarded? Or are you actually retarded?

I must be to be replying to you twice....

smile, it will make your face stop hurting

Why are americans (especially black americans) so much disconnected from reality?

Okay, so you're actually retarded great.

He's the best dickwasher, believe me, the best.

i laughed.
a bit.

What am I going to wear? Hmmmmmm. How about an AR-15?