This is Why America is Still a 3rd World Country

Unlike the rest of the civilized world most American states have NO LAWS enforcing bike helmets. In the states you can literally be 10 years old and bike around without a helmet. I realized this after visting the U.S and these kids biked by with no helmet, if that was in Canada the kids would be taken away and the parents would be jailed. Why does U.S have no concern for saftey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/24/bike-helmet-appetite-danger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmet_laws_by_country#/media/File:Mandatory_bicycle_helmet_legislation.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've got it backwards. You're saving the stupid people. We let them die for being dumb enough to not wear a helmet. Natural selection.

leave it to a leaf to not know what "third world" mean. you are the autistic little brother of the 5 Eyes.

>if that was in Canada the kids would be taken away and the parents would be jailed
you're exaggerating, at most they would get fined

>Bike helmets

That's your standard for identifying the 3rd world? Bike helmets? Holy shit!

I'd say it's percentage of shitskins. Anyway, where'd you visit in the states?

Pretty much this. If you're too stupid to ride safely, take precautionary measure or accept the risk of not wearing a helmet you will be sorted out by Darwin.

This

Land of the free. Free to die of stupidity

I visited Vermont

Objectively false

This is disgusting. Social darwinism is fucked. The whole point of a just society is to save people from themselves.

I think hitting the ground with your brain case should be illegal. And hard objects should be bubble wrapped for safety.

Your moral outrage means nothing to me. We don't need a society of the weak and stupid.

>implying Canada has bike helmet laws

Literally nobody but those fags in the speed suits and kids wear helmets

Good for you. The whitest/safest state in the union.

Next time, try any major city if you want to identify the turd world.

It's objectivily true

Then why have a soceity at all?

This. In Canada Trudeau government is getting companies to sign shit saying they won't have any sharp edges so tables now have to be round no pointy edges like pic related

>The whole point of a just society is to save people from themselves.

Because you say so?

Ummm actually that's not true. I used to be a really bad kid. When i was 17 I said the F word a lot, I drank alcohol, i failed a few tests, and jaywalked. The police eventually brought me in and made me do counselling and educated me more. Now i actually understand this stuff

fuck fagget cyclists

What else is it for?

Personal responsibility is hard.

Fuck you, filthy commie. These leafs have been pumping the place with this crap constantly. You deserve nothing but the noose you brain caged, government fellating, weak willed, faggot. Take your whole marxist ideology with you to Gehenna.

here bike helmet laws apply only to public roads, because its not their family that has to scrape their brains off the concrete.

>wearing bikehelmet
that's why you are still a virgin

I see the best you can do is answer my question with another question.

>The whole point of a just society is to save people from themselves.
That's exactly what's happening. It's saving everyone else from the dumb person

pretty sure we dropped the bike helmet thing because they don't do shit
iirc most bike fatalities are car related, a bike helmet does nothing in that situation and most bike helmets are too bad to do anything properly even if you just fell over

No it's not.

The whole point of a just society is to allow people the opportunity to succeed regardless of their meakness.

You know it's the law right? You can go to jail if you don't wear one

Yeah since i don't understand what else a society is for

shut up you stupid fucking leaf

>Yeah since i don't understand what else a society is for

But what makes your statement true? Personal belief?

At least Aussie trolls make me want to visit Australia because they are funny. Canada just makes me want to nuke it.

God.

Don't walk right, go to GULAG!
Don't wear right colors, go to GULAG!
Don't live life in little fenced in cage, GO TO GULAG!

Bike helmets are bad, this shit's already been covered before.

theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/24/bike-helmet-appetite-danger

>Checks flag

No it's just they want to keep us safe

Oh that thing that one can prove exists? My apologies.

God- protect our children with helmet laws, we do not have the will to look after our children's safety. Make the state remind us because we are shit parents.

Amen.

>You know it's the law right?
not in Poland :^)

You're a moron. Many parents tell their kids to wear helmets and then out of view the kids take it off. That's why we need patrolling police and security cameras.

Yes big brother always has the best intentions, always watching to ensure you're making the -right- decision. From the depths of my being, I despise your kind. Incapable of any will of your own, you exist only to be nurtured and controlled. You are no better than a beast of burden. Less even, at least they work and can be used for agriculture. Your kind are just parasites.

Well im talking about Canada since that's where im from

By your logic a country couldn't sustain myself off my type.

>That's why we need patrolling police and security cameras.

Good troll. You almost had me.

It can't, once your ilk becomes numerous enough the country falls. Just a bunch of "intellectuals" who attempt the usual communist takover then fall apart.

Hey the prayer worked! I checked my city council's agenda for next week. They are set to vote on a helmet law! Hopefully they will fund the cameras.

Sigh...a fucking leaf. Canada is not exactly perfect in this regard. My state has the same laws that most of Canada does. Local law applies as well. Why not read the article you linked or at least look at the pretty pictures?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmet_laws_by_country#/media/File:Mandatory_bicycle_helmet_legislation.svg

Based