Tattoos

Reminder that if your skin isn't free from tattoos you aren't white and fell for the ink jew.

Seriously, the quickest way to degeneracy is tattoos.

branding oneself like cattle or slaves

that's inkcredible

bitch

Oh look THIS fuckin thread again

these people willingly become court jesters, their role is make us laugh

whats that fagget?

Who is this Croatian fellow?

im starting to feel that way just because i got mine at a young age but i know im not a degenerate but fuck it i wouldnt change it at least i don't have cliche tattoos and really don't care what people think

visible tattoos? embarrassing. i don't have a problem with it, because i'm not larping as a fascist on Sup Forums, but it's definitely pathetic. hidden tattoos are easily fine. like i give a flying fuck.

recurring threads just like weed because every day some loser gets bullied by a guy with tattoos who smokes weed. a high school crush gravitates toward this guy and the fucking nerd looks at him and sees a handsome, confident fella and can't hate on that, so he expresses his hatred on slight behavioral things. it will stop after all the larping stops.

You're just as degenerate as a Fucking sjw. How retarded must one be to even consider permanently marring their white skin?
Fucking pathetic, dude. Grow up.

What flag is this?

Reminder that if you don't have a foreskin you fell for the willy mutilation Jew.

Have a bunch of tattoos and regret them all. Feels not so good amigos.

>pol is full of tattoo and degenerate apologists
Gotta love it when people choose what issues to support, while engaging in hedonistic pleasures on the side.
My God if this board isn't fucking terrible. Even reddit is more consistent in thought than this place.

Tattoos are absolutely degenerate and are markers for those with low IQ. If you are that bluepilled, off yourself. Only Niggers and Wiggers get tats and you know it.

League of the south

and paying for it no less

the only reason i regret it is because i can easily be recognized and i don't see how getting a tattoo would put me in a group such as an sjw your fucking retarded

>mfw uncut American bad goy masterrace

Did you know?
A dead jew with a tattoo on his skin will be forbidden to get buried in a jewish cemetery because it is against the law of the Talmud to mark your skin

That's a great point. Even leddit has values you stick to, have the scum here just blow whichever way they want

>Americans
>Fine with cutting off foreskin but think tattoos are degenerate
Really activates my anus

i wonder what level of nihilism one must ascend to to think this is a good idea

Tattoos are definitely more degenerate. Circumcision is bad of course but visible tattoos are close to the peak of niggerdom

Seriously, tattooing yourself is on the same level as an elementary school kid drawing "cool stuff" in his skin with pen. It just screams I'm an attention whore and I have no vision.

Tattoos are for insecure plebs who want to show off "muh deep meaning tattoo" so people say "wish so coooool!"

Joke's on you, I still have my foreskin and no printer ink inside of my skin.

>circumcision is a jewish trick
>tattoos are against jewish law
>american prefers circumcision
ok

Oh boi

>ITT: IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME.

Anything that is considered cool will eventually be considered lame. Tattoos are for life.

gear down, big rig. i wouldn't go that far. reddit gives an illusion of cohesiveness with the voting system. but that's not what anyone should want. nothing is worse than reddit for actual discussion of ideas.

if this was reddit, my pro-tattoo/i dont give a fuck argument would be buried here. i'd post on a tattoo subreddit and it would be lauded. see? never lose sight of the fact this board is fundamentally perfect. but yeah. anyone giving a fuck if another man tattoos themselves simply has to have bigger fish to fry or is expressing anger over the fact a man with tattoos took their girl. you always have to read Sup Forums through this kind of filter. there's a lot of sexual frustration going on here. i have one tattoo, on my chest, and it reminds me of something important when i look in the mirror after a shower. my chick sees it but that's about it.

>ITT: Cleanskinfags

Slippery slope to degeneracy.
>who cares if I have a Tattoo it means something special lol!
>who cares if you smoke weed bro? Get high everyday!
>who cares if I'm Fucking multiple women like some regular hood nigger... Yolo bro my dicks everywhere!
Nigger.

I know how dare people choose what to believe rather than sit quietly and do what they are told

couldn't be further from the truth. slippery slope is the easiest fallacy ever - why would it apply to tattoos? what does it even mean?

and you've proved my point. i said i have a tattoo. not visible unless i'm shirtless - it's on my left pec - and that it serves as a daily reminder to me, and has value because it's based on a history of my ancestors that would be otherwise forgettable, or easily-forgotten

you're barking up the wrong tree. you're flipping everything ive said, but you're barking up the wrong tree anyway. this board was better when it was libertarian. now it's bitter children - actual kids and teenagers - who lost a chick to a weed smoking guy who engages in athletics and has tattoos and fucks chicks. and attached to an ideology that in principle is the strongest ever but in specifics gives way to a lot of faggot pussy shit. like what a man wants to do with his own body. yeah maaaan im fascist maaaan i dont wanna see tattoos. why would you even care?? what is wrong with you??

work on yourself. stop focusing on the stuff you hate. you're always going to be a mess so long as this is your focus. i've been here forever and im here to help. im older than all fuck.

Wtf, I love tattoos now.

thanks old fucker appreciate the insight, this is probably the only thing i could disagree on especially when it has nothing to do with Sup Forums this whole place is full of degenerates regardless anons just trying to get a rise out of something, I just don't see the correlation between having tattoos turns you to an sjw then you smoke weed like there no logical argument against tattoos unless you natsoc or something are get all uppity about muh hwite skin

Honestly I'd make an exception for decent looking grills with NS tattoos

The majority of tattoos still make you a faggot. Why are libertarians so quick to enable? Muh victimless offenses tho!

You sound like a Statist, trying to pry into what others do with their bodies,
Sure you'd like someone else to enforce it too??

Neither of these are arguments lmao