White Female Teachers Banging their 20 Year-Old Bulls

lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/

>what they don't tell you is that all of the students who get fucked by these white female teachers are niggers

Seriously, when will white womyn be genocided?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/12/prep-school-math-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-students/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the assistant teacher around 25ish would help me and friend to take the tv back to store room,and would let us kiss her and feel her up,
No sex but it was fun, it was special needs school.
We fucking loved it ..she wasn't a bad person but it was wrong

>i went to a special needs school

Heh.

I did, I used to hide this fact most of my life, around 30 I accepted it and no longer feel ashamed about the school I went to.
Well passed all that rubbish.
Anyhows this teacher was drop dead gorgeous and it didn't do us any harm..mind I think if it was male teacher with two 15 yo it would be complete different.

nypost.com/2017/06/12/prep-school-math-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-students/

Hijacking thread,
Here's funny school story,iv told it here before but anyhow..we had a Indian girl in our class not because she was retarded but she was just learning English,so they dumped her in our school,we give her so much racist crap till one day when the teacher was called out of class and we started calling her dirty paki and she freaked out stood up and screamed >Am NOT a DIRTY Paki !am a dirty Indian , every one including teacher just at the classroom door look at her ,in total silence and just ignore her ,and carry on...after that day she was one of us, we still mocked her but she mocked us back! She killed it...il always remember that girl and the day she broke.and became a honouree spastic

Thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8

Please never post again, thanks.

One more story, we kinda had it good at school and would be taken out as group every now and then as treat. I can't remember where it was but it was seaside town, with 1new teacher and 1 old teacher that let us off the loose a lot, freedom.
Do you know how hard it is for teacher to find 15 walking retards and spasticz? The new teacher was just about in tears thinking we all jumped into the sea or something, the wise old teacher knew we would be just fine ..guess ya had to be there to understand

Did you poo in her loo?

No but I remember bullying a 15yo in school and him shittiing himself in fear, I still see this man now but he still fears me and will never trust me.
You never get that trust back from people with learning difficulties onces its lost

So, why were you in a special school?

>students who get fucked by these white female teachers are niggers

Where are you getting this from, user?

This was where they dump kids in the early 80s.
Me I was just really dumb and I mean dumb, talk slowly to me dumb,but we had all sorts at my school, real odd group ,

He's a leaf. They can only think in BLACKED cuckold memes.

You're still retarded, right?

fuck off killjoy, the lad tells a good story.

Still slow, I left school with a qualification saying I could tell the time on a 12hour clock, also one that says I can flip a sheep , I shit you not, can't remember wording on it but that's what it was for ..how many kids have sheep flipping qualification huh ;)

you're alright, laddie.

>literal Sup Forumstard

Made my night, thanks.

please, keep going

I remember sports day with a few more special needs school, omg that was funny ,100 meters sprint with kids that can't even walk ,swimming with kids that looked like they where drowning , oh good times ..ps don't feel sorry for us, I got laid every now and then, including the time with a lesbian who's gf was away.. am just reminiscing

>the average Sup Forums poster is a literal retard
Feels good to be on the right side of history.

the old teacher I talked about was WW2 soldier, in lesson history of course, he would stop teaching us and just start talking about he's time in the army ,i didn't learn anything about history but mostly he's life story, like the time he was been bullied and he beat him up by kicking in the nuts and haveing other teachers tell us all that's not how you deal with problems. Lol that old guy just told it like he lived it
Lessons we never forgot .guess he's longtime dead now ,. Love history now ofc

How'd you get in a special needs school?

What'd she look like exactly? I figure someone desperate would do something like this but you said she was "gorgeous".

Forrest Gump was a genius,
It was the 80s if you where slow ,off you go.
I Remember old norme kid (friend)walked me passed this special needs school and pointing to it telling me don't let them put you there, it's full of retards ,.ofc a few months later that's the school am in,Ouch that fault bad .been totally aware that everyone will see me as retard ...but I fought against been in that school for the first year before upstanding,these kids where like me, my new mates with funny walks, funny talking, shakes, ...
They teacher assistant was a 10/10 with black hair and would wear shorts, she had a fireman bf, umm I recall her asking my m8 if he wanted to go home and meet him ,, he chicken out

Normies people can be cruel, one of my friends had serious shakeing problems,always shaking, parents disowned him as baby ,spend whole childhood with foster parents who at 16 kick him out , he got involved with drugs and the last I heard about him some normies tried to set him on fire , poor kid from day 1 never had a chances

>mfw he was in the janator closet feeling up the vacuum cleaner.

Haha ,bastard that's funny ,
Iv still no idea why school used to take us to farm,
That sheep flipping skill never did come in handy.
Pity

So what exactly qualified you for admission into this prestigious school?

no idea, I thought I was normal , it's just everyone else didn't ,that's the best answer iv got

It really was a prestigious school tho,we didn't know it at the time,but when mainstream schools had 40 ish to class and we had 8-10 , and teachers that wanted to teach us.. kids on the outside mite of laughed at us, but am so glad I went to that school and met some great kids n teachers..only when you get older do you understand how luck you was