Ok so I red pill me on #elsagate is there more evidence of weird shit on YouTube directed on little kids

Ok so I red pill me on #elsagate is there more evidence of weird shit on YouTube directed on little kids

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WQhBt
youtube.com/watch?v=sB0LfoYwUr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump wtf is this does someone have more info

What is this shit?

I saw a thread awhile ago with weird videos on YouTube people said started grooming children. I know there's more info

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy

archive.is/WQhBt
Someone give us rundown on this

Are their transactions made through YouTube?

They probably set up transactions but use other means to pay

Idk I didn't research on this topic but I did read some thread before I clearly remember something about these videos triggering mind control and someone deciphered codes contained in the video leading to sacrifce of Henrietta and Igor and also execution of Henrietta and Igor.
Idk what that is but pol was like that's something big and has something to do with pizzagate as well

Has anyone looked into the actors or who makes money off these videos

One of them is Ethan Bradbury I know that

Just looked him up. "Proving how easy it is to kidnap people on the internet" in a prank? With strangers?

Of course it's all connected. And if you haven't started already, study symbols used by occultists and MK ultra triggers. They're all in these videos.

BUMP

So I watched a couple of the videos. Disturbing shit for sure. I was looking for how they groom kids and maybe I'm just not bright enough. I know one thing, though; my kids will never watch this garbage

Keep lurking. For the children!

bump

Mods were perma-banning people over this last week. It was basically discovered that someone with enough money to fund the production of these videos (pretty high production value) is using youtube algorithms to expose children to strings of videos. At best, to groom them to accept sexual advances. At worst, as an offshoot of MKULTRA. Some of the videos are designed to be watched on repeat, note the millions upon millions of views.

Want to take discussion of this to another chan? One that won't ban so freely?

I've always thought this shit was weird. I get the idea of exploiting the fact that kids will click on anything with cartoon characters in it. But why make it into this weird scat fetish shit? Why not just make it actually family friendly and good for kids?

Is this shit seriously being slid this hard lol

bump

there are ways to avoid ban
Google it
And continue posting The Real Deals

Do we have any archives or infographics ?

nobody knows what the fuck this is and Sup Forums is one of the most active boards. what the fuck do you expect?

>checked one vid from thread from archive
1 million views
strange repeated comments
literally what the fuck is this

Because children think anything with 'poop' is funny. They will click anything with: Elsa, Spiderman, Poop in the title.
The uploader benefits in the amount of views and money they get.

Gummy Bear Learn Colors For Children With Injection | Little Baby Colours for Kids Learning Videos
ChildrenNurseryRhymes

1,8 mln subs
4 948 617 plays

youtube.com/watch?v=sB0LfoYwUr0

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN
THE FUCK IS GOING AROUND

People are doing those videos en masse
somebody has to direct them
animate them
write them
view them

Sweet baby Jesus what hellhole are we going now

bump

This came up a few months back (maybe longer) and I basically forgot about it. Everyone watch to see if some faggot janitor deletes this thread.

It's fake as fuck. All of it is.

bump for justice. time to rev up some meme magic

>pedos
>in spanish, this means farts
>farts are using long streams of...

ahahhaha wtf

Lets do this Sup Forums, let our autism shine