WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN BABY

WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/189299/presidential-election-2016-key-indicators.aspx
time.com/4067019/gallup-horse-race-polling/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/index.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-popular-vote.html?_r=0
thinkprogress.org/north-carolina-voter-law-dead-6dc027569681
supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/012317zor_qol1.pdf
gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/198155/national-polling-accurately-nails-popular-vote.aspx
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/north_carolina_s_voter_suppression_law_was_apparently_too_racist_for_the.html
thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/
brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/d/download_file_50900.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BREAKING THE RECORDS

As long as his retarded base still thinks he can do no wrong and that the rest of the world is crazy, it doesn't matter.

>seriously goys, listen to the mainstream media

He won the election with terrible approval ratings, he can do it again.

Meh Bill Clinton had lower approval ratings during this time. If Trump stops tweeting and stays on-message his approval rises significantly.

(((polls)))

Every single rally he had for a year and a half was packed with people, no one believed the shitty polls for a second

>Trump stops tweeting
Naw, that is my favorite part

>source: polling firm that oversampled Dems by 10 points during the election

ISIS is decimated, no one leads them anymore. And the Economy is doing gangbusters immediately after the election. If Trump keeps this up, he will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents of all time

thank god the unbiased, MSM is here to give us all the unfiltered facts on these totally fair polls

Hillary has a 90 percent chance of being president.

Who are they polling? I've never once been asked to partake in a poll

Probably Berkeley students

Most americans love McDonald's and that shit slowly kills you.

Why am I NEVER asked to participate in these polls? It's weird to read countless stories of "Americans think X" and I never once get any input. I may as well not even exist.

Your mom

>He requires your approval to stay President for the next 3.5 years

Stay mad, MentallyHill.

>(((approval ratings)))
Are there people who still take this shit seriously?
I mean they gave fucking Bush a 63% approval rating a few months into office after one of the most divisive elections in history, they're such bullshit and never have any bearings on elections anymore.

Nigger please.

It's almost like there's a media smear campaign against him.

Man they really won't give the fuck up will they?

(((D+10)))

After defeating all the odds to become POTUS why would he even remotely worry about his approval rating?

>(((election polls)))
>(((approval ratings)))
Their track record with getting data right is amazing, just look at how Clinton was predicted to win with over 90%!

Same. I've never seen an approval rating poll.

Try gallup. They didn't do election polling and tend to lean right but they still have him at 36%, which is pretty shit-tier. If he wants to get re-elected he'll have to be at around 50% or he will be a 1 termer. If he ever gets to 30%, which many think is his floor, you should start to become deebly goncerned.

>Trusting polls in 2016+1
>Listening to the MSM in 2016+1
I shiggy diggy doo

>polls

Did they think we'd forget the accuracy of their election polls this quickly?

If the polls gives Trump a 30% approval rating, it's safe to say that it's probably somewhere near 50%.

it fell to a record low the day he walked into office

I literally don't care

>tend to lean right
Right can literally mean anything these says

You know its not true.

If it were.

They wouldnt be fighting so desperately.

The same people who predicted Hillary had a 99.99999% chance of winning are now saying that Trump's approval ratings are -1,000,000,000,000 %.

Coincidence?

They did do election polling, boyo. It's on their website.

gallup.com/poll/189299/presidential-election-2016-key-indicators.aspx

just like all "polls" are just huffpo pollsters that were predicting a clinton win according to Sup Forums, so we should just ignore them?

Yes
Polling is shit all around

time.com/4067019/gallup-horse-race-polling/

everyone ITT is talking about the likely voter estimates that some research centers put out. two of the major polling centers (pew and gallup) who have historically done so, did not do it during this election.

care to self-btfo yourself again?

He won against Clinton who had less turnout than Obama.

Trump had even less turnout than Romney. Sure, he can do it again. Will he? Not likely.

Wtf is with you fags bitching about tweets? Fucking tweets? Id rather hear my presidents opinion straight from the horses mouth.
I want him to keep tweeting so everyone can see how salty people are.
KEEP TWEETING DON!

>They lean right goy trust me

>Mark Abadi

Well he is giving the media ammunition with it. Don't show the (((media))) your deck of cards.

>less turnout
He got 2 million more votes that Romney and the most votes of any republican candidate in history

Let's see how oversampled Democrats were in this poll.

what an argument.

>most votes of any republican candidate in history
this is due to population increase though. The second most votes would be George W. not really a good metric at all.
>you will just move goalposts

You need to seriously stop getting your news exclusively from Sup Forums.

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/index.html

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-popular-vote.html?_r=0

Did you honestly not know about the huge sweep of voter suppression laws that were passed to keep turnout down?

saviour of the human race

Trump's approval rating with me has risen to a RECORD HIGH ENERGY, and since I'm the only person that matters because I am the sole individual known as Sup Forums, (((business ((((((insider))))))))) can fuck off.

After all this time. It turns out that Sup Forums is one person after all.

thanks for this, enjoyed it

Is this like that time when you liberal retards said that Hillary was going to when the election? Hahahahahaha... You stupid fucks are such naive morons. lol

Sup Forums was never satire and has always been one person

during the great depression ice cream was a way of escaping reality

>voter suppression
Keeping people from voting multiple times or voting without any form of identification isn't suppressing them you fucking idiot

>unironically linking CNN election coverage shit

I don't blame his supporters for voting for him but I'll never understand how they will defend him every time he breaks an election promise.

Here in Mexico the biggest betting site lets you bet on how Trump's first term is going to end.
They give you a pretty neat return, almost double, if you bet on him completing his first term as president.
Are they really this retarded? Or is there a real chance of him quitting/getting impeached/etc.
I won big with the election bet, should I bet on this one too fαm?

Fuck off low-intelligence, shill.

thinkprogress.org/north-carolina-voter-law-dead-6dc027569681

Do it and use the money to buy a green card and become a border patrol guard.

Thanks for the heads up, now I know where I'm gonna put my savings and DOUBLE UPPPP.

>thinkprogress
Okay that was pretty funny bait

trumpity trump trump

Polls don't mean shit anymore. Actually they never really did. It was just a way to skew a group think.

supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/012317zor_qol1.pdf

(((polls)))

YOUR STREET IN A RANGE ROVER BOOM BOOM BABY READY TO LET IT GO SHIMMY SHIMMY COCO POPS PASS THEM TO ME NOW

I'm thinking progress. It begins with sending all the liberal pieces of shit to the gas chamber. Now THAT is progress.

gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/198155/national-polling-accurately-nails-popular-vote.aspx

Learn the difference between polling and predictions.

Ok, it's all because of the Russian investigation. It's an attempt by the mainstream media to smear him as a bad person and hide all of his accomplishments. (Which he has had quite a few, mind you...NATO, job growth, etc). While I'm not denying the importance of the Russian situation, it's pretty clear that the MSM is trying to exaggerate the situation to make Trump look like a bad person and a criminal.

you'd be retarded to think any politician can hold a promise in the first place

And how many votes got "suppressed" by that law?

>citing a law in a state that goes red in every fucking election by huge margins

>if i call him a leaf maybe Sup Forums won't see i'm an obvious jew shill

nice try shlomo

>still believes polls

"Polls"

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Absolutely. But the difference is the delusional fan boys who will never fail to defend MUH GOD EMPEROR and can't handle a single criticism of him.

Media polls. In 2017. Lulz

Imagine his tweets when his presidency is over some lib wins. Trump will roast the shit out of him/her/Xe every day

Is that Ivanka before her plastic surgery?

I honestly think I've heard about a "record low" Trump approval rating every week for the past 18 months. Yet somehow he persisted.

Webb Hubbell's daughters.

>Is that Ivanka before her plastic surgery?
Well. Yes?

Proof that conservacucks will reject any data that does not fit their narrative.

>the law only exists in one state

Holy shit, I already supported and proved my point. How much more spoonfeeding do you need?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/north_carolina_s_voter_suppression_law_was_apparently_too_racist_for_the.html
thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/
brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/d/download_file_50900.pdf

>record low
Again?

polling was proven as corrupt in the last election

who'd they poll, people in downtown NYC?

Wait wait wait, kek, no. That's the Clinton kid before her surgery.
Fuck you, I'm too drunk. I'll sue you.

Why are most Mexicans I see obese?

Nah Ivanka pre surgery is much uglier.

Say it enough and it will come true.

Like they won't just make some up anyway.

Drumpf is finished

When you go down. That means we can only go up later

You have all seen the polls directed to destroy Trump's chances and to avert his support. Yet you actually believe these ones?
Come on now.

>implying his tweets aren't calculated in order to draw media attention off of other things
trump is a well-documented master of manipulating the media

THE MAN EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE

Let them believe the lie. Hey, remember when Obama closed down Guantanamo and didn't start any more conflicts in the Middle East?

>trusting polls
>ever

do they think we forget the 'lmao drumpf has no chance hillary 99.9% winner' cooked polls?

When you get cancer, that means you can only go into remission later.

>being this cucked

Yes let's give the media more power by taking them serious.

Polls are a (((trick))).