SHOCKER

>be first black bachelor
>shut show down after raping white woman

Why are white women so fucking stupid Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/12/arts/television/the-bachelor-in-paradise-cast-sent-home-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html
tmz.com/2017/06/12/bachelor-in-paradise-corinne-olympios-no-consent-sex-demario-jackson/
youtube.com/watch?v=W78kzw4Vjgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but the bachlorette is black

Can't fault someone for wanting superior genetics inserted into them

Is this really the first black guy on the show? That is hard to believe

Anyway, in a situation like this we always back the man, regardless of colour. Women lie

>According to multiple media reports, the trouble began when contestants Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson began getting "hot and heavy" in the pool while cameras were rolling. Their behavior made a "third party" feel uncomfortable.
>TMZ reports there are accusations of sexual assault. According to the gossip site, a field producer filed a complaint claiming Olympios was too drunk to consent to Jackson's advances but producers reportedly allowed the behavior to go on.

$10 says the "third party" was shrieking tumblrina working the boom.

He's the first to be the bachelor. And yeah but blacks commit more violent rapes than any other racial group.

>there was a dark energy that came around the house

Kek

Burn the coal pay the toll.

>nigger is on a national TV reality show
>in a house literally filled with television cameras
>women who are interviewed on a daily basis for the show
>rapes anyway

This is what niggers do.

They have no impulse control. It's biology.

Niggers are simply subhumans.

Corinne Olympios claims she was in a blackout state when she got sexual with fellow "Bachelor in Paradise" star DeMario Jackson ... and she blames producers for not pulling the plug and protecting her, although our sources say people who have seen the tape claim she was lucid and fully engaged

libcucks will somehow blame this on whites

>lucid and fully engaged
>screaming no and fighting back

Technically they're not lying I guess.

>but (((producers))) reportedly allowed the behavior to go on.

fucking shameful display of white cucks doing nothing other than watching while one of our own women is being raped by a fucking nignog

>relax around blacks
>get raped

>>be first black bachelor
>>shut show down after raping white woman

>Corinne Olympios
>White

Please pick one

Holy Christ, you people watch this shit?
>we doomed, ah tellyer.

>raped

Proof?

Other than "incident" and "drunk sex" i haven't found a single word about rape in either of the articles on Google first page

I don't care if he's black, white, Latino, Asian; the "rape culture" thing has gotten out of control. If a girl is passed out and you fuck her, yeah that is messed up. If a girl is drunk and all over you, you fuck, then the next day she is claiming rape; it's bullshit. Men should start filing rape charges whenever they get hammered and have sex with an ugly chick. The backlash/hypocrisy of the feminazis would be glorious.

>She has a boyfriend

LOL

sounds like this is Bachelor in Paradise, not the actual Bachelor. So he's one of the diversity quota contestants from a previous season that they put on this side series made up of previous season losers.

And Corrine is a rich as fuck daddy's girl if I remember correctly.

Ah yes the (((producers))) are surely (((white)))

Ooooh. I like this. I like this a lot. Happened to me, but I don't think I'm mean enough to file charges. Guess that's what separates me from the women.

>She has a cuck toy

Fixed that for you.

THIS.

Fuck that coal burning trash whore. She deserved worse than being raped for agreeing to be on the show with a nigger.

>Why are white women so fucking stupid
not entirely there fault MSM school everything brainwashes everyone to think oh there's no difference its just skin color.

Found the nigger

Any sex while drunk is rape. Consent cannot be given while intoxicated. You should know this by now.

>being raped by a fucking nignog

she was drunk and wanted to fuck him, don't act like a tumblrina now and call it rape. She would've done it sober, being drunk is just an excuse to make bad decisions and not have to worry about them.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on this ?

Oh so that's how white women fuck other races, they get totally shit faced.

Alcohol was a mistake

>If white cunts can't ((remember)) it then it rape
Haven't you been to college?

uhhh no. He got kicked off the Bachelorette like 2 episodes in. The Bachelor is always someone who makes it close to the end.

Why are their so many niggers on tv these days? Was there a recent boom in the nigger population or something?

sounds like losers from past seasons of the bachelor/ette go to Mexico for a side-show to tide the audience over until the bachelor starts back up in January.

Drunk 'intimacy' happens and girl thinks she was too drunk to consent. Apparently doesn't blame guy but wants to sue Jewish producers that watched and didnt intervene.

Why is the bachelor being discussed on a politics forum? New low Sup Forums

So she wants the money.

>he a gud boy he dindu nuffin

>first black contestant
>literally rapes white woman
Holy fuck how much more evidence do we need

>alleged on-set misconduct
What does this kike-speak mean?
>dark energy
Sounds like niggers to me

Since OP didn't provide a link: nytimes.com/2017/06/12/arts/television/the-bachelor-in-paradise-cast-sent-home-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations.html

Autist here. Whose side will you take? The blacks or the feminist? If you take the feminist side you are agreeing that having sex with a drunk woman while you are drunk is you raping her.

really makes you think

No, they will just not report it.

>unable to consent to sexual intercourse
>muh blackout
>can still cop a DUI charge

Niggers are just animals man, they try to fuck. It's their nature. The white woman is at fault here, she agreed to go on the show, got drunk with a niggo, and then had sex with him. 100% on her for all of this.

>but muh white womminz why u no defend them dis is y da blacks r stealing da white gurlz bcuz you won't treat them like children!!1113135323q54124

Because I'm an adult, unlike you.

Nice try, faggot fuck, standing up for a white woman against a literal animal rapist doesn't mean I'm signing up for the whole feminist platform. Go shill somewhere that this kind thinking works

>thirsty dindu can't control itself
>rapes blackout drunk white girl
>"defend the man no matter what"
Nope. Maybe if he wasn't a nigger.

Ohhhhhhhhh...nowwwp
The Bachelorette is not airing because of Game 5 of the NBA finals...sure.

apparently the side is gold-digging opportunist and jewish TV producers

What the fuck? I love niggers now! I'm officially #RefugeesWillCum in our wives and daughters now

Fucked a black guy mad now because BBC myth busted nigger has a little dick.

No, I just cannot stand cognitive dissonance. They were both drinking on a show about hooking up and having sex. She was not raped. And if this was a college girl talking about a white male you would agree 100%

Leaf.

Yep because a woman doesn't initiate getting rape but everyone initiates getting in a car. Stupid nigger

My friend would blackout when he drank all the time. They do appear "lucid and engaged", but they are in fact in a complete blackout. This is how it works.

>Lets tell the autists that women lie about rape! That way when we're done with the white women, we can just say that the reason rapes are on the rise is because they're lying!
Enjoy watching women you love get raped by migrants, future grandfather of achmed

I agree that it's like that but maybe the guy was in a blackout too you know? It's not fair for women to pull this card.

Oh vey goy, it's just a little rape. Don't be a bigot.

The woman literally stated that she has no problems with the male because he was drunk too and couldn't consent, her problem is with the producers who allowed it continue

I'd be pissed too if some whites didn't save me from a dirty nigger trying to rape me

You're being retarded. If a woman is drinking to the point of blacking out with migrants she is asking for it.

What the fuck? Suddenly I'm a feminist now! If a woman drinks even a drop of alcohol and you have sex with her you're a rapist! She literally cannot consent if she even smells alcohol in a 24 hour period! Thanks for showing me the light, friend!

That white girl needs so much shop to even look halfway decent. What a disgraceful showing.

>checks flag
German posts are proof the holocaust never happened.

Wtf why would you do that??? Isn't being the bachelor basically free pussy for life during and after the show regardless if you find a match or not? He couldn't keep his dick in his pants for a few weeks???

She is at fault on an intellectual level but when an animal shows it's poor disposition you put it down.

I don't get this pic. Can someone explain?

>her, although our sources say people who have seen the tape claim she was lucid and fully engaged.

tmz.com/2017/06/12/bachelor-in-paradise-corinne-olympios-no-consent-sex-demario-jackson/

She just couldn't resist the bbc. typical white woman, why are you guys acting so surprised?

>implying feminists will take the side of a white woman or a "person of color"
You haven't been paying attention, have you?

That's the bitch on the bachelor

CORINNE is PERFECT

youtube.com/watch?v=W78kzw4Vjgg

She quotes Lil Wayne and Paris Hilton in her graduation quote. No surprise she would fuck a nigger on a reality show.

perfect at taking BIG BLACK COCKS

>"life is to short to blend in" - paris hilton

these people can vote

Is that why refugees rape anything they see?

That's the bachelorette that got a finger in her vagine

pretty much this.

White ppl in a blackout appear "lucid and engaged" for some being basically a walking zombie, it's still very obvious to a sober person they are super drunk.

The whole show (and others like it) is a lawsuit waiting to happen. You got to be a retard to be involved with their production.

That's because the "blackout" means that you can't remember what you did the next day. It has nothing to do with whether or not you know what you're doing at the time.

>DeMario
>The Mario
I remember seeing one of these shows and it was two niggers, the woman says she was from Oklahoma or something and the nigger says 'Oh where's that?' like he was trying to come across as being interested in foreign travel, she had to tell him that Oklahoma is in the US then he says 'oh I'm a little slow'. No shit you're slow.

Don't ask how I know this, but Corinne has been on the bachelor and she is known for being a loud, rowdy, party slut with a bratty, selfish attitude.

So of course she's the low IQ trash that drunk-fucks a nigger on camera and gets the show canceled.

wtf is reality. I know a bunch of middle class women that love these shows.

*while

This is Sup Forums. Race hatred trumps gender hatred.

You can't remember the next day because a part of your brain literally shuts down from excessive alcohol. I wouldn't call the best state to make important decisions.

What do you mean?

>a woman doesn't initiate getting rape
That's not been my experience

just not sure on this one, black guy can get pretty rapey
but why is she only pursuing charges against the network? and she is skinny fat because she's an alcoholic; and she's notorious for getting naked on the show.
on top of that she has a boyfriend
sounds like she was mega slutty, the media blew it up because they shut it down because it was 'too sexual' to air
and then she was like 'i don't remember anything at all!'

Are niggers finally becoming DBZ like they always wanted to?

"a dark energy that came around the house"

rayciss

oh vey the show must go on!

They are so stupid because all their lives they have been told nothing but lies. They have been taught that the worst thing they can be is a racist. So they will ignore all the warning signs that indicate that they are in danger all so they will not look judgemental. They are governed by fear. The fear of social ostrisization for being a racist. So they will let their guard down and hope nothing bad happens even though every fiber of their being is screaming at them to get away. They are a product of their upbringing. Their parents should have taken them aside and told them the truth but they didn't. This is only something that affects the commoners. The rich don't do that stuff. It's because their parents DO take them aside and tell them how things are.

>was too drunk to consent
does this shit still fly? Fuck me, I fucking wanna flame all feminists

So anyone have the video?

For research purposes.

Take a stab in the dark.