Do you know any Muslims, Sup Forums? Why are you so bigoted?

Do you know any Muslims, Sup Forums? Why are you so bigoted?

yes, that's why i'm bigoted

this

>be me
>live outside dc
>two adjoining neighborhoods, one Muslim, one white.
>90s
>both communities were relatively cordial
>9/11
>CIA raids Muslim neighborhood
>CIA finds that 50% (4 out of 8) houses had openly donated to Al Qaeda / other associated terrorist groups
>most muslim families leave, white buy their houses
>house values rise

Not racist against Muslims. But I wish the culturally-assimilated would protest the radical shit.

Individual Muslims are fine. They make good food and are generally respectful. The problem is when they cluster in ethnic communities. Their culture makes them believe they are better than anyone else and non-Muslims are garbage. As long as there is a community supporting this culture, we will have problems with them.

Yeah I know a few, one them I need as a witness in a legal case, simply to tell the truth.
For some Islamic or fake id reason, he won't do it. I have been someone he has asked for help and advice on numerous occasions and I have always tried to help. So thanks Muslim friend for not being able to tell the truth in a court of law

some of the workers under me are Muslim
got invited by 2 families in the last couple years (probably so they could eat while it's still daytime during Ramadan)
they are decent folk, but they stick very closely together
funniest thing was when one of my worker's wife called me and told me to beat him up if he delays going home late after his shift was over.
(got her number because she sells chicken and vegetables so I can order stuff in advance)

on the other hand I also know a few more radical ones.
Husbands, but mostly brothers, who force their women to not go out and cover them up properly and what not.
it's not something you see or hear from normally, but it's basically a parallel society and they protect each other... mostly.

most of the time it's salty brothers who get radicalized and think they can dictate what their sisters should do, while the parents who came here often just want to live in a moderate environment.

I met a muslim girl in NYC, she invited me to her place for dinner and asked me if I was ready to be poisoned. She was from Istanbul. And whether you like it or not the muslim world, while not entirely, is full of resentment.

>Why are you so bigoted?

Because I see what Muslims do to eachother in their own countries.

They weren't so happy I was improving Muslim-US relations over in the sandbox but to be honest, they were already pissed off before I showed up. If I weren't there to be shot at by them, they would've been shooting each other and I can't be having that here in the US.

I know Muhammad. And he's their perfect man.

Yes. And that's exactly why I fucking hate them.

>girl from istanbul

>muslim

pick one.

same

This, it annoys me how they're ready to defend anyone being unfairly treated by westerners, but they all hide in their rabbit hole when a mentally-challenged suicide bomber fucks upa western countries.
Muslims should remain in their country, islam doesn't work unless the majority of the population is muslim.

I knew a couple and they moved here like 20 years ago. They're generally pretty chill people and definitely hate most other Muslims because even they understand their poo colored skin makes them lesser human beings

Yes they live in my fucking street, second wife lives in house around the corner. Had literal street war with bogans further up the street. My Front yard got destroyed. Bogans pretty chill, just wanna smoke weed and mind their own business, Muslim act like they run the neighbour hood. This has been going on for 5 years I can't sell house cos streets destroyed by mussos.

I was working in a skyscraper that looked visually very similar to the twin towers on 9/11. I can only imagine how Trump felt actually watching the towers fall right from his own window in his nearby tower.

Also the videos of a group of people being drowned in a cage in a swimming pool didn't help things.

Sage

I know a bunch of turkroaches in Finland. Mostly restaurant managers/employees. They don't strike to me as having any religion at all, but some of their customs and heritage seem pretty sandnigger-tier. You will never be european, so why keep trying?

Naaaaahhh you think? More research necessary.

I live in Dearborn, so yea, I'm surrounded by them.

Their attitudes, actions and social skill are why I can't stand them.

This is my favorite of him.

>Do you know any Muslims, Sup Forums? Why are you so bigoted?
You mean aside from the ones who have butchered over 100000 innocent people in the last decade and a half?

Maybe we're not bigots. Maybe you're just really stupid.

nobody's trying to be european anymore faggot
hatred against europe is all time high

FPBP, same

I work with a couple. They're really nice. Still a shitty idealogy.

>be me
>just graduated high school
>been acquaintances with Saudi kid throughout high school
>used to unironically talk about killing gays in 9th grade in front of everyone
>finally learned how to bridle his tongue once people were butthurt enough
>still cursed or some shit at people in arabic who annoyed him
I dislike muslims because I know a good amount of what they believe (although I'm neutral on the killing gays thing)