DEVICE FOR LOWERING GENERAL IQ

After wave of dubbing, flipping bottles we got hit by new wave of lowering general IQ with this shit.

I know these trends die of shorly they are not like facebook who is lowering IQ since 2004 but i feel like fucking advanced alien watching my frineds like monkeys who start jumping and screaming when bottle leands and stays vertical.

Now this shit it is everywhere what are your thoughts POL who is behind this shit, what dumb shit is next, how they get so huge marketing it is like boom in one second it is everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

spinetic-spinners.com/product/spinetic-spinners-x-black/
reddit.com/r/the_donald
strawpoll.com/4zw6f1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you hit it real hard it goes super fast!!!

I think someone is jelly that they don't have one.

I spend 40 bucks on one

spinetic-spinners.com/product/spinetic-spinners-x-black/

Guys you are trolling ringt, 40$ for some shit that spins..... did they get you

U mad, OP?

Fidget spinners encourage people to not sit still, which is fucking harmful. Being Fidgety/jumpy can be a sign of anxiety and people should be encouraged to learn how to treat the cause of anxiety and not just be given a toy to treat the symtom. Those things are really fun to play with unfortunatly

guys just take an half dollar coin and start coin rolling, that shit takes at least one month to master not like this trash of toy.

Also it just cost you half dollar

What is the purpose of this shit???

I'm as baffled as you are bruv, it's either low energy shitposting or straight up shilling, either way it's cancerous

fagget

You spin it and hold the center, that's all.

in my country they cost 75 us cents
theyre kinda relaxing

The power of marketing is beyond what i expected

What you are saying people have been saying since the 60s mate. Some stupid things stick forever, some don't.

The yoyo was a fad. Pokemon stuck. Gogos came and went. Pogs. Even the skateboard started as a fad. The previous generations all said it's fucking pointless until people started doing tricks with them and shit. If it's really useless and nothing comes out of it it will die.

I dont actually know, for ADD kids or something. I got it as a bday gift. I spin it during phone calls, it is mindless and relaxing.

You seem upset?

it can convince you that you need something that you don't

You're in the wrong neighborhood, pal.
go back to momma.
reddit.com/r/the_donald

Who wants to buy my pet rock?

What's your pet rocks preferred pronouns?

it's just a tool for tards to stay focused

>What you are saying people have been saying since the 60s mate.
>If it's really useless and nothing comes out of it it will die.
This

"Add one egg"

The housewife is tricked; she baked a cake.

At least yo yos required some skill? They were fun

My birthday was yesterday and my mom sent me one of these...
Does she think I have autism? I turned 26.

People came up with tricks. Yoyo was just a thing you flicked down and up until they started making them spin and stuff

>spinetic-spinners.com/product/spinetic-spinners-x-black/
holy fuck...on a little metal toy that has a couple bearings in it ...fucking twits

Why isnt there a fidget spinner anime yet?
Beyblade got one

We had much cooler shit as kids. Slap bracelets and 2 glass balls on a rope that you smashed together or threw at range to take people out. Forgot name of those balls. Awesome things though.

> Subway
> See le big fat kid with a t-shirt too small for him and a cap
> Spin his silver fidget spinner with a braindead face
> Her mother is watching him with attention while he keeps spinning

What the fuck? It's supposed to be a spinner for autistic childrens and everyone seems to buy one and somehow find this shit fun/cool. At least I feel superior when I see someone holding his spinner.

It's like a chimp getting entertained by some simple object. Real primate behavior there.

You can't lower IQ like that, you knave. IQ can only be lowered either through the brain deteriorating over time from age or from serious drug abuse/brain damage.

Wasting your time fucking around with a redesigned gyroscope is not going to lower your IQ.

my 7 year old got one because they're "all the rage" but even he stopped playing with it after a few days

If you play with one of these things a lot I think you must have serious autism. However admittedly it is quite pleasant how they spin so smoothly

how bad is cannabis for lowering IQ? I have been taking it for chronic pain for a few years

>2 glass balls on a rope that you smashed together or threw at range to take people out. Forgot name of those balls. Awesome things though.
apparently they're called clackers... I don't remember them from when I was a kid, I was born in 1982. maybe they were banned at schools in my area before they had a chance to become popular. we definitely had slap bracelets and pogs. Actually I was lucky because there were news reports that other schools were banning pogs but my school never banned it.

I had a lot of success with pogs back then.

C'mon you can be honest.
No one will know it was you ;)

strawpoll.com/4zw6f1s

Pogs first crypto-currency outside of baseball cards. Those clackers were around when I was 8-10. Born in 80 but live in deep south which could explain them being around longer. When they first got banned they just started making them out of hard plastic with a stick in the middle to keep you from throwing them like bolas.

>strawpoll.com/4zw6f1s
>I don't know what machining costs money

It's very well made and insanely smooth, it spins for 5 minutes straight. If find it really relaxing to fidget with.

I already figet like a fucking tweaker for free, I don't see any point to owning one of these

> facebook and spinners lowering IQ
Low IQ poster detected

That's one dry fucking cake.

On Twitter

On Facebook

Worried about a plastic toy making you stupid...

Fuck off

There is a fucking cocksucking autist in class that has one of these fucking things, he is fucking retarded, ugly jew looking mixed mulattoe cuck with a fucking hook nose and ugly orange nigger steel wool fucking hair.

That was my first encounter with this shit.

Bam, out of fucking nowhere this shit is everywhere

Wtf is this shit?

Ball bearings really aren't that expensive.

Saw one at the book store today. It was 16 bucks lmao

I bought a cheap $5 one in Walmart yesterday.
A simple device with three weights. When spun it produces a gyro effect.

As a regular speed freak, and having been spun for almost 3 days now, this simple device is pretty handy. It's either the fidget or fucking around with scabs until I'm bleeding from20+ places.

The metal ones are cool, they sound really neat

m8 they're amusing toys for those of us with add

i know it may be crazy to think of, but not EVERYTHING is a Jewish scheme

After wave of dubbing, flipping bottles we got hit by new wave of lowering general IQ with this shit.

I know these trends die of shorly they are not like facebook who is lowering IQ since 2004 but i feel like fucking advanced alien watching my frineds like monkeys who start jumping and screaming when bottle leands and stays vertical.

Now this shit it is everywhere what are your thoughts POL who is behind this shit, what dumb shit is next, how they get so huge marketing it is like boom in one second it is everywhere

Speaking of lower IQs.... In the first paragraph, I think you mean dabbing. In the second paragraph, I have no idea what shorly is supposed to be. Also in the second paragraph, it should be friends and lands. That is just spelling. I will leave your grammar and punctuation alone. Fuckwad.