I laughed.

>Including a braindead roastie with beta orbiters
I thought garrison was /our guy/?

IMAJUN MAI SHAWK

not including fox news with the dinosaurs wtf

Also I just realized this is literally a mayne streem meteor

Heres the original

>LS

She does even warrant a quote like the rest.

thanks Lori

>no Varg

Absolutly shit

>no ghost capitalist radio

Oy vey ben

he's right though

there's a tier between normie and Sup Forums and that's where the portrayed people operate and their reach is vastly increasing to the detriment of the MSM

Oy vey why would you post this horrible antisemitic edit?

Nice to see Jordan Peterson up there.
Sorting intensifies

>>Sup Forums

"I slipped on peepee at the Costco"

Is this supposed to be funny?

IMAGINE

MY

COCK

this is cringeworthy

I really, really, really like this image.

MAIN
STREAM
METEOR

>PJW is the main meteor hitting the main stream media

John: I really really like this image.

where the fuck is the shoe?

this is so garbage, what happened to the old Ben?

>Big daddy Jones not the biggest meteor instead of molymeme

all of the are jewish

a bunch of establishment cucks, like PJW and Alex Jones... are going to save us from bad media?

Good kek....

Ben "ten ton terror of tel aviv" Garrison has really fallen off though. Peterson NEVER looks that smug irl., and he's definitely not in the same category as molymeme and maynestreammeteor. Cringe.

> rebel

in reality like 7 people watch that

Comic? Nigga check your definitions.

>Actually mainstream meteor
multilayered,not bad

>No Shapiro
What did Ben mean by this?

LS and Molymeme are the most right-wing people in that image

Including Crowder/Drudge/Breitbart is what is disgraceful

where's richard spencer

Awww poor CNN dinosaur is trying to save its beautiful baby.

Am I the only one who thinks this sucks fucking ass?

Just asking

>no nazi pewds
Image needs updating

where are these mayne stream meteors coming from, out of frame?
>it's Sup Forums
anyways, as usual good comic ben

I agree, it's shit

Someone needs to edit it and have Happy Merchants and browns as the meteors and have white people as the dinosaurs.

qt Lauren in the back

He can't keep getting away with it!

I miss his old Ron Paul stuff

This pandering to the 'Alt-Right' is shit. But I guess it pays the bills.

most hamfisted pen alive
cringtoons

but PJW became the main stream meteor

Ben Garrison has brought back that feeling I had anticipating the latest issue of MAD magazine when I was a kid. Then I grew up.

>CNN hugging ISIS

I love it.

Alt-lite is the new maine streem meteor.

Can anyone replace the Alex Jones meteor with a Pepe REEEEEEEEEEEing?

Laura Southern is a Plant, and if you can't see that, then there is little hope for you...
(((rebel media))) indeed!

agree with what ben js trying to say but god his comics make me cringe

>all these cringe fags

I've evolved past cringe, PRAISE KEK

Based ben.

God I love the internet.

i don't like e-celebs

Are all of you seriously this fucking stupid? Is it that hard to interpret a god damn cartoon?

Since when do meteors survive in collisions? In extinction events nothing survives.

Ben garrison is the biggest cuck.
He literally got bullied into swallowing the red pill

SHADILAY, BROTHER! XD

That alex jones look like shit

( ' u ' )---b

Then how are you alive numbnuts

>Paul Joseph Watson is literally the mainstream meteor

your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply with 'THANK YOU BASED BEN.'

rebel is literally anti-white

This.
Ezra Levant just got shut down for trying to appeal a libel decision which was issued against him for attacking a mudslime and defaming him as "Anti-semetic"

He will play that card first and has. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck about the Muslim, but in reality, the article which Ezra attacked him and was Sued $80,000 for defaming him for; "The future belongs to Islam", had nothing to do with anti-semitism. He is just a typical self-aggrandizing kike who has no problem tarnishing anyone he sees fit in any way he likes but then automatically plays the anti-semite card in defense. He only went to Rebel Media because he lost his job up here because he was a fucking blowhard on a network no one watched. I was disappointed when rebel picked him up but I guess he brought something of a following. Rebel is controlled opposition tbqhfamilam.

Lora Southern can eat a dick. (preferably mine)

archive.is/ews7V
archive.is/LCFSR

Only scummy, piece of shit SJW's never let go of someone's past. He was a blue-pilled faggot before, but he has sorted himself out and is now our ally. Stop trying to convince /pol to eat itself.

He is also wealthy and asked his supportrs to foot the legal costs -$30,000 when he is a fucking lawyer. I really hate this kike.

Their anti-white nationalism video was hated by the audience so lately they've been damage controlling with vids like this, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU

what a girl has fucked 20 guys?

Lauren isn't with Rebel media though. She had some kind of disagreements with Ezra and went independent

Fuck you. I'm Millwall.

This. Wtf

They forgot who their audience was for a second. Not many based black men in maga hats roam free outside of T_D

Now I'm fully convinced this libertarian faggot deserves ridicule

Oh I didn't realize she left. Doesn't really change things for me. She's was willing to work for an outfit like his which I agree is anti-white. I just see here as an opportunistic coal burning bitch. I don't believe she is /ourgirl/

lol Isis-saur is laughing at the end of the world, this is some deep shit

She left right around the time they released the "white nationalism is stupid" vid. Now she's hanging out with white nationalists. Good progress in any case.

Legit terrible.

Did I claim she was a jew hater or anything like that? No.

>CNN holding ISIS for comfort
kek'ed

Lauren Southern's asshole smells like roses. Don't talk shit about her.

But then again, Lauren's catchprase is "Mmmmm, impregnate me with your big black cock, Tyrone". Too long and lewd to print.

wut no milo

Watch out of you will summon her Finnish white knight.

Its a shit comic, but they cant all be winners.

Nvm I replied before realising he beat me here.

She was literally working for (((them))) promoting their agenda and selling out her white heritage. This Jew loving whore would do anything for the sheckles. Don't be fooled.

Rebel Media was and is a Jewish answer to right wing resistance against leftist media.

Oh look at me goy, I'm just like you. Get fucked kike. Laura southern can't be trusted. she is a pretty face as hollow as they come.

this

As much as I agree that liberal media should have lost all credibility, actual liberals still trust liberal media, still think Russia rigged the election, still think Trump is going to be impeached.

You almost have to admire the damage control done by liberal media to retain their brain-dead constituency.

It is genuinely disheartening that so many of the same liberals that called out 90's-era neocon media outlets for their bullshit refuse to recognize the very same bullshit taking place among liberal media today.

I didn't say you should trust her, but her actions don't make sense from the perspective you're implying. Unless people like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Sellner are controlled opposition too.

>No Milo
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Some of it is comissioned by Cernovich

>NOT AN ARGUMENT
>SORT YOURSELF OUT
>those smug faces
Fucking brilliant. I can't believe we converted Zyklon Ben so hard.

>jewish controlled opposition
>muh based niggers
>muh based faggots

Watchu doing, rabbi?