The Trump family knows

The Trump family knows

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/327411826465832961

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/author/15138-Voltaire
redice.tv/news/genome-analysis-shows-egyptian-mummies-more-genetically-similar-to-europeans-and-turks-than-africans
action.donaldjtrump.com/president-trump-birthday-card/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_80&utm_campaign=20170612_685_POTUS-Birthday-Launch-Re-2_MelaniaTrump_JFC&utm_content=GOP_Birthdays_Text-Ask-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile who did he marry?

The powerful. Why wouldn't you want your kids to be on top?

/thread

>No!

They aren't his kids. They are bound to the tribe.

except Voltaire never said that, classic Flumpf Jr

So, he married up?

>NO, stop my son

lol, Trump was afraid Jr. was gonna call them out

hey cutie
what's ur name ?

Not Voltaire. Was actually some white nationalist

Not an actual Voltaire quote but whatever

He's fucking a jew every night.

This, I blame /new/ for spreading a fake infographic. Here's the fixed version.

Anonymous :3

corporate profits

This has been the family's plan all along, get as close to (((them))) as possible, then when the time is right, set the castle ablaze from the inside.

They know, so they became one of them.

>womyn use the internet
Tits or gtfo

>this delusion
Yes goy, any time now Trump will destroy the Jewish Cabal

Goddammit when did Sup Forums become so fucking stupid ?

Trump tweeted: No!

what did he mean by this?

Ask the expert.

>muh minimum wage
>the rich are hoarding their wealth! we need to take it from them by force!

Go take a fucking economics class, dipshit.

i second that

It wasn't Voltaire. I was just looking at this the other day and woke up this morning and realised maybe the jews didnt want people knowing the real quote so they would never go read the book where the quote is from? So they inserted Voltaire and got that false attribution viral.
Because I had found out the quote is actual one Kevin Alfred Strom.
I made a mental note to go read the book by him where this quote comes from. And I thought, "I bet its about the damned jews"

mental gymnastics

>ban corporate profits
>why is my money worth nothing anymore?

azquotes.com/author/15138-Voltaire

??

is this true that trump tweeted that saying noone is allowed to call out the Jews at like CNN and all theother marketing and media places like hollywood that they run to Trash the Trump family?

Jews who became Christians after Jesus were hated by the normal jews.

But considering they arent really christians... and one married into the jews...

idk

Are you talking about melania or ivanka because he married ivanka you faggot retard.

>Replying to @HowardSternJohn

What did Trump mean by this

lol funny that he's actually quoting William Pierce's successor Kevin Alfred Strom

FUCKING BASED

Howard stern is Soros' ears. Trump signaled to Soros through Stern that his son would bend the knee.

: ^)

That's the honest to God truth right there. It's why we must exterminate every single liberal in existence. They are the enemy to freedom.

The obverse of the statement is also interesting, considering that Trump (and white people in general) are mocked and made fun of the most by society.

>The Expert
what did he mean by this?

Genome Analysis Shows Egyptian Mummies More Genetically Similar to Europeans and Turks Than Africans
redice.tv/news/genome-analysis-shows-egyptian-mummies-more-genetically-similar-to-europeans-and-turks-than-africans

This is why the jews hate whites. We are the descendants of the Egyptian supreme race who enslaved them for 400 years.

All of you retards don't even realize Donald Jr. isn't married to a Jew. He's the only one who didn't.

This fucking board sometimes.

It's code for "the Architect"

That image makes me very sad

>So (((they))) inserted Voltaire
It could be the opposite. If you had a perfect quote that people couldn't ignore, and wanted it to get noticed, what better way to give it gravitas than to attach it to a respected person?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF CONFIRMED JEWISH HAHAHAHAHAH AND ITS A FAKE QUOTE

False alarm. It's an user.

I was about to post Jr's wiki page proving that his wife is Jewish but no I was mistaken, Vanessa's father was the (((member of the tribe))) not her mother. Everything is fine folks.

tell me this is fake

the rich dont stand on huge piles of cash you half wit they invest it in 1000s of jobs, assets, infrastructure, manufacturing processes, and trading, no rich person has all their wealth in fucking dollar bills

begone satan. trump is our guy, he doesnt want to be kennedy'd. HE NEEDS MORE OF OUR GUYS IN AS Sup ForumsLACKUP AND NEEDS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP MORE. but the (((obstructionists))) wont allow it. the fake jews dinosaur media is still full blast and crumbling before our eyes. ITS ONLY FUCKING 5 MONTHS INTO THE PRESIDENCY YOU INGRATE. HAVE FAITH IN TRUMP. He might end up jewing us but until he does dont be such a faggot. just because he isnt gassing all kikes and calling for a race war doesnt mean he isnt trying to steer the Republic back into the right direction. God damn. He had a huge thing about Andrew Jackson, he wants the (((banks))) to get whats coming to them. He cant just tear it down in a second or millions of people will die in the ensuing fall out. he has to play 4d chess and the (((Democrats))) are doing the dance too. dont be so small minded. Eyes on the prize.

Who here signed the Don's birthday card at the invitation of the First lady?

I did.. I wrote him a heartfelt thank you note ..

action.donaldjtrump.com/president-trump-birthday-card/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET_80&utm_campaign=20170612_685_POTUS-Birthday-Launch-Re-2_MelaniaTrump_JFC&utm_content=GOP_Birthdays_Text-Ask-1

I signed it

i signed it.

Well said. Agree 100%.

*Sensible Chuckle*

>mfw rich coast is right
Sheeit. I mean the quote is true too.

Don Jr is the one who posted here too.

shes literally half ashkenazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

It's a real quote, that picture just attributes it to the wrong person.

Actually none of them married a jew at all except for Ivanka

>when you live in canada

so is the site blocked? can't you still send a note and wish him good luck and hgappy birthday?

here's a tip;; its really a fundraising site. after you sign it it directs you to a donation page to help the trump agenda.. probably goes right into his bank account.

it wouldnt accept my post code,you use somert called a zip code

use 90210 like any other non americans, because thats the only postal code they know from that one tv show that one time.

fuck i forgot that lol gonna go do it now

contrary to the pic, rich people just don't sit on their money. They invest it, so they make more money.

>Trump: Paul Atreides
>Donald Trump Jr: Leto II

according to Nuremberg law because she is only half Jewish and doesn't practice she is a Mischling and her kids could be eligible for German citizenship.

However, if she practices she is a Jew and thus her kids are Jewish.

OwO

Wrong.
Chicago 60653.
Take a bite out of crime.
Bitches!

What about it?

People like you are probably the same that were saying obama is the antichrist. You retards really need to fuck off back to whatever mental home you crawled out of.

sauce?