Will we ever know Mateen's motivation?

Will we ever know Mateen's motivation?

I HAVE A HUNCH!

reminder that they had his wife, then she got away and they never found her again

What bothered me the most was the fake news about him being a faggot. What exactly were the MSM trying to achieve?

they found her in January mate

maybe they wanted to spice up the story

if you hate gays you're a closet fag, can't be because you're Muslim

they've pushed that meme for a very long time.

To change the subject away from him being muslime

>if you hate gays you're a closet fag, can't be because you're Muslim

What if I'm a Christian and I hate gays for constantly trying to push their perversion on the rest of society?

49 faggots and one dune coon

Seduced by the boipuccy and couldn't deal with it

Would you shoot up a gay club?

Honestly the look-the-other-way media are worse than the killers themselves.

Who's worse, the wolves that keep eating the chickens, or the idiot farmboy who keeps leaving the door to the henhouse open every night?

>SHOOTER THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO AN ALL NIGHT RAMADAN BUFFET BUT HE MISREAD THE SIGN AND IT WAS AN ALL NIGHT RAM IT DOWN BUTT FEST
-Japanon

Is there a worse type of nose than that?

Its not the only way to stop it you know, and in my humble opnion, not the most effective. For example, my parents prevented me from half homo by teaching the harms it does to your body, then society, then to your morals, then why it would be shameful for family, while I was 11. And today I just know it's wrong, that's what we should teach at schools.
I can write later what that told me if you anyone interested. Gotta go for now.

at least we know it was NOT islam.
it was probably the NRA and white people and not giving more free shit to niggers.

Agreed man

Yeah it was islam. It's so obvious. He praised allah and isis while murdering people

He was a gay guy in denial.
There is a long history of gay men in denial going into shooting sprees.

Nah that doesn't add up

radical Islam. they throw gays off buildings. lold at MSM trying to spin it as 'he's actually gay!!1!'

he wasnt a gay guy in denial

he just hates degenerates

No true Muslim bruv. Stop being racist or I'll have Justin come talk to you

If he was really going and setting at a club for hours a week to "stake out the place", you can almost bet the guy had some kind of hang up sexually. No MSM spin. He was definitely bi at least.

>If you hate gays you're a closet fag

They've pushed that meme for a very long time

The failure by the media to name the Muslim is just because nobody wants to be the one to implicate Islam for fear of their life.

Islam has already won, if you're wondering who rules you just look at who you are too afraid to question.