Constitutionalism

Serious question: Why does Sup Forums reject minorities? Some are very open to our cause of re-establishing a constitutionally limited republic, second amendment rights, and capitalism. The only thing I see is hatred and fear. We need to move beyond that.

>Picture related - A based Black man in a MAGA hat

>our cause

fuck off faggot

Serious question: Why do you think Sup Forums rejects minorities?

Sup Forums doesn't reject minorities, we just want to stop the immigration of Africans, Muslims and Asians into Europeans countries. They can still live peaceful lives in their countries, we just don't want them here screwing with our culture and sucking our resources.

I was browsing the other day (I usually don't come to Sup Forums, but I've been seeing a lot of stuff on Twitter lately regarding Sup Forums), and I notice that there's a lot of anti-minority racism and Nazism here. That should stop immediately, in my opinion. That's not coming back. Constitutionalism is the only way.

We've seen what they're like.

sharia le buff

minorities hate white people and when push comes to shove everyone will side with their race. You think a nig in a MAGA hat would stick up for you against some of his negro brethren?

Why would that be? Why would anyone dislike non-whites?

t.cuckkeeper

>pol hates this

Fucking BASED black man with a hat!

Racism. Irrationality. Lack of understanding, basically. Also a false consciousness.

edgy stormfaggots who don't want to let the black kids in their secret club

What do they not understand? What do you think is irrational about it? I interact with non-whites on a daily basis, but I don't want whites to become a minority in the US. What do you know about race that I don't?

They're just like you and I. They may differ a little, but it's nothing inherent. I don't know what you're suggesting here. You're getting away from my post, frankly.

he will not divide us hewill not devide us he will not divide us

>They may differ a little
> A little
>Little

I don't know what's wrong with you. Sweden clearly recognizes that differences aren't a big deal. That's why Sweden is among the most progressive forces in Europe.

So you know they differ a little. Obviously as groups they differ in average crime rate, educational achievement, etc. And they differ genetically. Exactly how much of the difference in behavior is directly attributable to genetics is hard to say.

But why does it matter? All nations are separated by arbitrary divisions. We recognize that a Chinese person shouldn't be able to become a US citizen just by paying a 5 dollar fee. That would be chaos. And you could argue that we're all part of the human race, but that would be a distraction from the practical realities of the situation. Our real life situation is almost that extreme. US citizenship is completely meaningless.

To get to my point, why should I respect the US government's definition of what a citizen is, and what rights various groups are entitled to? All American public schools are required by law to accept illegal immigrants. If the government forces us to provide these people with public assistance, and gives us nothing in return, why should we comply?

And look what has happened because of it

>They're just like you and I.
>you and I.

Lern 2 gramer, dude.

hahaha, good work

REDDIT get out here

In what way could they contribute to the society we desire?

Just like you and ME.
Just like you.
Just like me.
NOT» Just like I.

Fucking grammar.

shit bait

Constitutionalist republic has failed.
We move now to Absolutist empire.
If you resist you will be run over, your failed ideology cannot compete and is why we are in this mess today.

>Some

Maybe. But the costs associated with sorting them out is far to great. 99% of niggers are irredeemable, and it's not even close to worth the effort to try to find that 1 in 100 and support him.

Same for any group really. Jews, Mexicans, Muds, etc... There are far to many that are bad that it's more economical to just get rid of all of them.

If you ever seriously consider genocide as a solution, youre probably a huge dick.

It's too late for that. The only way forward is reform, and education. Blind hate solves nothing in the modern world. We need to foster true intellectualism, first amongst our own peoples, and then minorities.