STOP IT!

wow fuck all of you Sup Forums im sick of being called a mad cunt in every fucking thread I post in, just because I'm an Australian dosnt mean I'm a mad cunt! fuck you Sup Forums stop stereotyping me!

harden up skippy and screw a roo

Shut up you mad Mad Cunt and go fuck a kangaroo

it was outlawed in 93 to do that after a particular incident at the local diner down at woop woop

What is going on in this thread?

Go rape a dingo ya cunty bollix

I have never met an Australian person who wasn't like, my favorite person. You guys are cool with me.

Shit posting about what you really are doesn't help anything.

Ripper whinge Bruce. Fair dinkum.

Checked for Kek. He is memeing some half-pasta trying to imitate the leaf who posted a long rant about how sad he was to be so bullied. This leaf in turn was imitating the pajeets posting the same bait-cry-posts, and so on it goes back in time until the first Leaf/Bong/Butthurt whoever posted the first cry-bread.

show me your mums tits, i'm like... one of your favourite people :^)

Every Australian friend I've made online turned out to be a gay pedophile.

I bet you don't even like bunning snags ya poof, why don't you give me all ya yowie chocolates ya git?, a whiny little as cunts like you sure as shit don't deserve them
Fuck off and go read some footrot flats ya cunt.

Fuckin slag pupper, why don't you just go to bathurst and drive ya mong, I bet some git like you won't even have a go at cricket ya mug.I bet you don't even like Nerds lollys

Fucking neck yourself mate, you disgust me.

Oi Nah, but let's catch up for drinks some time bud, my shout.

Youre a gammin cunt.

okie, but you pay

Honest questions:

How often do you throw shrimp on the barbie?
How accurate is Outback Steakhouse's assessment of your culture? Is it really all about "No rules, just right?"
What is your opinion of Crocodile Dundee? Steve Irwin?

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Bbw prawns are very popular, no one calls them shrimp though. Everyone loves steve irwin and paul hogan.

Oi mate, ye bettah stop being such a mad cunt, ye mad cunt.