HAPPENING IN DC?

HAPPENING IN DC?

>inb4 that piece of shit ugly stain of a building is collapsing due to a nigger designing it

false flag to distract from sessions tomorrow

911breakingnews

Sounds legit

Sessions probably did it himself

SAM HYDE STRIKES AGAIN

haha nigger architecture

Yes, the nigger museum is such a great place where you can see wonderful works of art such as this

>Black History Museum.
PLEASE BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

It's probably a (((bomb threat))) and they will blame the alt-right

Kek has spoken.

this timeline is good, but it isn't jeff sessions starting the race war by burning down a nigger history museum in DC down good

breaking footage of the african american history museum attendees evacuating

situation looks dire

>replying to your own post

Your digits can eat shit

Also that museum looks like 3 deep fryer baskets stacked on each other

KFC is having a sale down the street

Going through withdrawal. Need a strong dose of happenings NOW.

wew lad

>Black history museum
Holy shit my sides

>mfw this is considered art now

Bottle of fermented Jerry curl activator fell and broke open releasing noxious fumes.

It's nothing.

>African American Hist-

It's the KKK and American Neo-Nazi supreme leader, Ben "Kike Killing Kommando" Garrison.
God help us, as he knows no reason when it comes to eliminating PoCs

They're all rushing to steal ancient Egyptian artifacts and bring it back to their museum, it rightfully belongs to them

Ever heard of Jackson pollock? That kettle is way more impressive and clever than 99% of modern art.

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN

>England and wales AND N.Ireland are missing
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Oh for fuck sake Sup Forums what one of you has spazzed out now? You're not helping

They're both shit

Damn Russians

hey dumb ass OP . the nigger museum evacuated EVERYDAY at 6 p.m. just like every other museum along the mall.. I made the mistake of walking by one day around 6 and nothing but pissed off black tourist waiting for their bus back to tourist hotel. ( I now walk on the other side of the mall ) near the " holocaust " museum .

is it Ben?

What is the context of this video?

so where's the fried chicken served?

What happened - did a white person pay for a ticket and some nigger loving sjw chimped out?

niggers

>pressure
It has huge fucking holes in it

>so where's the fried chicken served?
There is no uneaten fried chicken near niggers, you know that.

Yeah. I kinda have to agree. This kettle got my attention. Pollack, while impressive, asks his audience to see technique. You have to force the appreciation. The kettle gets your attention on it's own.

Are you literally retarded ?
Its not even a fucking kettle, you too fucking dense to get even that right, never mind appreciate even the merest fraction of the talent of a genial genie like Pollock. philistine cunt. kys, srsly.

Damn. Did not see that.

This is what happen when you try to claim the ancient gods as your own

To release the world's pressure, OBVIOUSLY IDIOT! Learn how to fucking art.

>HAPPENING IN DC?
They say they found a "suspicious package." I'm not making that up. It wasn't a "suspect package," as you might expect if you speak English. No, they literally found a package that is capable of exhibiting suspicion.

My best bet is that the package suspects it is surrounded by stupid niggers.

thing is around here ( D.C. ) everything is a bomb threat . sucks when someone leaves a back pack on the subway .

It's Lebron Jame's front gate.

She's not even black.

lmao, didn't even know that

they literally serve fried chicken there

Of course they do. Who doesn't like fried chicken? What about waffles?

If you can't afford the pressure cooker the espresso maker is priced more affordably.

it's $5.50 for a budwieser and soft pretzel 20 feet from Natural History Museum . Cheapest beer you going to find anywhere near down town . TRUST ME

wtf is this shit? She hired a man to cut the steel and she put a shitty coffee pot she bought at a thrift store and is calling it nigger art. This might be the truest form of nigger art if you think about it.

AY YO

they caught the guy

Oh shit they are stealing the peanut butter

"Niggers"

And such wonderful things like LeBron James shoe

Looks like this was going on at the time

XD

ONE OF THE MUMMIES HAS AWOKEN

WE IS KANGZ AGAIN

How the living fuck does he keep getting away with it?

>(((Steve Schipiro)))

Niggers.

Fucking bamp cuz a Sup Forumstard went postal

So it's a hour long slideshow where black people get riled up about some shit that happened before their parents were even born?

No wonder race relations are at an all-time high these days.

A '''''''''''''''''''''''''christian''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' witch doctor convinced his congregation to do this for his personal amusement.

Al Sharpton walked in and his breath was taken as a public health hazard. Paramedics on scene to dispense vapor-rub and sprigs of peppermint.

they found a noose hanging in there the other week. funny how there was no follow up to the perpetrators when there's a million cameras.

t. dc resident

it's not an art museum

I like them. They typically report what others(i.e. Civilians on the ground) are tweeting and talking about. That's pretty reliable. My only qualm with them is sometimes they oversensationalize.

>t. expert in kettles and kettle related lore.

kek