/nopillow/

> 2017
> Still resting your head on the comfy jew

>Spinal benefits: Some argue that sleeping without a pillow is the healthiest method of sleeping as it greatly benefits the spine. Sleeping on your back without a pillow allows the spine to rest fully with the natural curves of the body. When you sleep with a thick pillow it can displace the spine.

> Facial benefits: Others argue that sleeping without pillows can help reduce wrinkles and other often considered unappealing facial features. This can be attributed to the fact that the face is not being squished against a pillow.

> Sleep benefits: Some argue that pillows interfere with quality sleep, especially when people use the wrong pillow. Sleeping without a pillow helps ensure quality sleep because the body is allowed to be at a normal level and not elevated like with a pillow.

> Neck benefits: The people that believe sleeping without a pillow is best for you, argue that sleeping with a pillow can be the main source of shoulder and neck pain. It is still good to do stretches and use heat packs, but they say that the best way to alleviate neck pain is to sleep without a pillow.

Not to speak of the well-known increase of testosterone you get from resting you head in a plane with your spine.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24248001
jezebel.com/youve-been-pooping-all-wrong-1636521806
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gonna need sources bud
sage'd

I use a thin pillow built to support the neck, it's about 60$ but damn fuck me if I don't have the straightest back on earth.

Also If you have glaucoma don't do this: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24248001

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24248001

That's jewish propaganda

You fell for the soft jew. Out ancestors didn't use pillows. The natural way to sleep is on a flat surface.

Sleep deprivation has caused you to lose your mind, OP. Go back to the comfy jew and get some rest.

10 years ago, I invented my pillow ..

I never sleep on a pillow, I always use my pillow for snuggling, so comfy

The requirement to sleep 8 hours a day is a jewish myth. The great philosopher Aristoteles only slept 5 hours a day.

According to tradition, he did not use a pillow. Big if true!

Are you implying that you invented japanese waifu cum pillows? Because if so, that's pretty based

Mine stands up because I jizzed so much in it

Ive been sleeping on a mat, spartan style, with no pillow for months.

Got a pillow last night, feels great fuck you op

You are weak. Every addict says "I'm fine, I could stop anytime". Can you?

Yes you moron its a fucking pillow
Why dont you stop being addicted to eating food and wearing clothes and living in a house?

Diogenes approves of this post

I haven't slept with a pillow in three years. I've noticed a range of benefits, the main plus I've gotten is a boost to libido. This probably works in with the T-level boost you get from going without a pillow. Anyone who sleeps with a pillow is low-T and nonwhite.

>not realizing that by not using a pillow you lower yourself to the nigger's level

>falling for the toilet jew
jezebel.com/youve-been-pooping-all-wrong-1636521806

I sleep with a pillow, but I ditched my spring mattress for a 4 inch thick futon mattress on a platform years ago, and I'm never going back.

I live under a Bridge and only consume Eigenurin. Come at me bro

Niggers are lazy as fuck. They only sleep without a pillow when they have to which is in a slave ship

Hard is better. You're close to making the final step

Eh, I tried sleeping on the floor for a while, and it wasn't for me

>not getting a good night's rest on Mike Lindell's patented MyPillow® foam using coupon code Hannity

Underrated

I can't sleep on my back because I get sleep paralysis everytime I do.

I sleep on a $4k mattresss with Egyptian satin 2k thread count sheets. Of course I use a pillow.

A stomach sleeper so it's pretty flat. I sleep on my stomach.

>Not to speak of the well-known increase of testosterone you get from resting you head in a plane with your spine.
lol. it's always the testosterone huh.

I always jolt and wake up immediately after falling asleep if I lie on my back.

Yeah I get that as well, it's weird

Like anyone should ever listen to a mudslime...sandnigger,please

Been having shouder pain. Going to sleep now so I'll give it a try. Thanks OP

I don't know about health benefits, but I used to get little sleep during the night and have a nap time a couple of times during the day. I started meditating in order to make falling asleep easier, and it was better to do so without a pillow. Now I find them uncomfortable, so I never use them. Sleeping flat on the bed is pretty comfy when you get used to it.

These shitposts are getting marginally more advanced

This is a slide thread.

What about sleeping naked?

>Stomach sleeper

>> 2017
>> Still resting your head on the comfy jew

kek

Been having less headaches in the morning due to a stiff neck after I took to the habit. Didn't read of it from anywhere, it's just a logical thing to do.
Do recommend. Pillows are still nice for relaxation but dont seem that good for sleeping anymore.

I'm still awake, but I can attest to it being better for the back. Released a lot of tension.

>Not sleeping sans-pillow on the dirt under a maiden's woven hemp blanket next warm coals of the pyre with a stomach full of mead at the recession of the Alþing

the great aristoteles probably did nothing but sit around and do philosophic shit all day.

I have heavy shit to pick up, user. I get my sleep.

I'm not sure what is a spook anymore.
Are Jews trying to stop us from being comfy now?

>resting you head in a plane with your spine
How about when you aren't travelling?

Holy cock, next your going to tell me chairs are a Jewish trick.

top fucking kek