#FireMueller

Get it trending

We need to let president Trump know its time for this clown to go

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/russia-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-chief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the headline on east coast ((((((((cnn))))))))) main tv channel right now states "Friend: Trump is considering "terminating" Mueller"

Now that we know that Comey leaked to Fuck Trump over with the Special Prosecutor, Mueller needs to go.

fuck off

Firing Comey created a shitstorm.

Firing Mueller would create such a shitstorm that the preceding shitstorm would look like a shit-sunshower.

>Literally pulling a Nixon

I wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt, but c'mon

and that's why it must happen

Ever think he might actually want mueller there?

Fuck off, lahey

it would be the funniest shit of all time, pls god trump pull the trigger LETS DO THIS

>implying that wouldn't backfire spectacularly

Trump would be signing his death warrant if he did this.

No, Comey already confirmed that he masterminded Mueller's hiring. Trump got got

Please do it, Trump. I'm a liberal and it would own me sooooo hard.

trump loves to be showered in shit and piss apparently.

Funny thing is that some of his most retarded fans think firing Mueller would be a good move.

dude he got got so hard. i've never seen a gotting like that.

Where did we learn this?

The pro-Trump media is already ramping up their smearing of Mueller. Hopefully Trump listens to them.

YEAH DRUMPF DON'T USE YOUR LEGAL AUTHORITY TO STOP YOUR ENEMIES

IF YOU LET THEM DESTROY YOU, YOU WIN

from comey's testimony under oath, literally

Thing is, someone tried that before. And it didn't work out.

Don't think mueller even needs to be fired

I think trump baited comey. Put mueller on the investigation on purpose. Comey and muller immediately began conspiring, and trump got it all on tape.

Trump doesn't appoint the chief investigator, Rosenstein does.

God I hope he does it. We haven't had a good happening in a while.

If trump claims he didn't know comey all that well, how could he have known off the bat that mueller was his friend when he supposedly "appointed" him?

he either stops them, or they will manufacture criminal charges and file impeachment articles. the special counsel isn't going to go away on his own, he is not bound by any time limit and essentially has unlimited funds to hire as many people as he wants.

Kill yourself neckbeard.

Well trump dindu nuffin and he has a rich jew laywer and you say he's untouchable so he'll be fine.

I tend to agree.

Why would Comey intentionally incriminate himself unless he had no other choice.

Why didn't he plead the 5th

>and you say he's untouchable
what nigger?

Do you realize how badly Trump will be fucking himself in the ass if he is actually stupid enough to do this? It didn't save Nixon, it won't save Trump.

Please, by all means, get this shit trending.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Yeah, rosenstein did after sessions recused himself

Sessions recused himself so Trump's enemies didn't get suspicious, /theirguy/ rosenstein puts mueller on board. Trump gets mueller and comey (maybe others) conspiring, on tape. Maybe even recordings comey himself made (for his own useful blackmail/self defense of course).

Trump's got Comey in a hole with either perjury or breaking confidentiality laws. Then he nails mueller with conspiracy, killing the special investigation. Video of comey and mueller conspiring is broadcast publicly. Comey takes plea deal and sings, mueller and maybe rosenstain go down. More co-conspirators, like the top FBI agents comey works with also go down.

And then it's an avalanche from there.

Can anyone give a quick rundown on the Mueller story??

nixon destroyed evidence, that's what ended him. shitlibs can't do shit if trump fires mueller except cry about it. and that's going to be hilarious.

>Australia

Fuck off

#FireMueller

I'm sorry, but I don't think the man is as smart as you make him out to be.

Huh? He masterminded the appointment of a special counsel but how would he have a role in picking Meuller?

Yeah, it will basically force congress to appoint an independent investigator and will destroy any remaining credibility Trump has in the court of public opinion. He'll just be tightening the noose around his neck, but ok.

The president isn't a king and there are systems in place to check abuses of power and corruption like this, idiot.

Way too obvious leftypol, you retards stick out like a sore loser

Mueller was hired under false pretenses. If that rat Comey hadn't manipulated the MSM, he wouldn't be there. Mueller needs to go.

Sorry but I agree with Newt, Mueller is illegitimate and needs to go.

I'm a conservative. Just because some people see trump for the disaster he is doesn't mean they're liberal. It means they're capable of rational thought.

Divide & Conquer: The thread.

and investigations will continue

Whatever you are, I'm happy your on Maxine Waters' side and not on our side.

Which version of newt? The version of newt who was sucking his dick a couple of weeks ago or the version of newt who is afraid of the special counsel?

>Yeah, it will basically force congress to appoint an independent investigator and will destroy any remaining credibility Trump has in the court of public opinion.
haha yeah because MUH PUTIN COLLUSION is real right?

I'm on the side of the American public, you fucking leaf.

>I'm a conservative.
so you're worse than a leftist because you're a traitor, got it

Comey has said repeatedly Trump isn't under investigation, you butthurt faggot.

The Newt that heard Comey say he conned everyone in hiring him and the Newt that saw that Mueller just hired a who's who of Democratic donors, operatives and Clinton Foundation executives on his team. The hiring is a screw job. He needs to go. Comey should have just shut his trap.

fuck off inbred go make your shit shill threads on reddit

Because congress is investigating him as well as the FBI and this will have been the second time the head of executive branch has directly interfered.

>omg MSM false narrative

Investigations like this are not initiated on the basis of media hype.

You seem scared.

Laughable. It sounds like he's done literally nothing since appointing other than name drop lawyers. Mueller is a pal of Comey's plain and simple. Didnt even have the dignity to hold a press conference to help the public become comfortable with him and explain the scope

Whose idea was it to bring Mueller in? He is most likely a Muslim. If not, he sure has a soft spot for Muslims and went out of his way to purge the FBI of terrorits training materials that would offend Muslims:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/russia-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-chief/

It is appointments like this that question what Trump's true motives are. Mueller is opposite everything Trump claimed to stand for, so why did Trump keep him and appointment him???

I didn't vote for a bankrupt Russian cock sucking ineffectual narcissist. I'm not the traitor.

>>Firing Comey created a shitstorm.

>Firing Mueller would create such a shitstorm that the preceding shitstorm would look like a shit-sunshower.

Please let this happen. If this happens. I will start praying to Allah and start paying child support for my wife's son

>I'm a conservative
Sweet larp dude.

Trump needs to order Sessions to appoint 7 special counsel for:

Fast and Furious
Benghazi
IRS targeting of conservatives
Hillary’s email server
Hillary’s uranium deal and pay for play with the Clinton foundation.
Collusion between Loretta Lynch and James Comey to interfere in a Presidential election.
James Comey leaking of FBI documents.
Illegal surveillance and unmasking of conservatives by the Obama administration

>It's the Muslims goy!

>Misdirect towards the evil muslims!!!

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka
#FireMueller

It is not a misdirect. I posted the article for proofs of what I wrote. He has a soft spot for Muslims. From the article I posted:

"As FBI director, Mueller bent over backwards to please radical Islamist groups and caved into their demands."

So, again, why did Trump appoint him? Why has Trumpp brought in globalist commies?

In general no need to do the hashtag campaign. Probably being conducted by the same perps who did the #FireKushner one. They're the divide and conquer crew who larp as Trump people but are really just McMuffin-tier CIA niggers. Trump is on top of things, a dumb hashtag wont mean anything

the obstruction of justice inquiry is not related to MUH PUTIN COLLUSION and firing muller would look horrible

Russia is DOA why not sit back and watch muller reach the same conclusion?

Who cares? Mueller was hired because of Comey's con job. Who cares what CNN thinks. OMG they might bring up their negative reporting on trump from 93% to 96%.

Is there a pattern here...
>“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia. That fact alone is not what is most disturbing. His conversion to Islam was the culmination of a counterintelligence operation against him to recruit him

There were leaked transcripts of hoaxers several weeks back (the week of Mueller's appointment) that specifically referenced knowing in advance he was "the guy." Someone has the screens

>Say I'm a liberal
>"Way too obvious leftypol"

Wow nothing gets past you.

>RUSSIA HAPPENED! REEEEEEEEEEEE

>RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam
What the heck is going on with our government?? Is everyone Deep State? Do the American people stand a chance?

>a dumb hashtag wont mean anything
I beg to differ. The #FireKushner hastag blew up and became the number one trending hastag in early April the night after Sup Forums had a thread on it. I use it all the time and even though it is rarely used now, it does still get some traction.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka
#FireMueller

And Trump NEEDS to see this. I am angry he has not addressed having a slum-lord commie globalist as his right-hand man and having a commie globalist as his whatever it is Ivanka does.

#FireMueller. Fuck the unelected Comeyites.

> Everyone falling for fake news
He said he THOUGHT trump was considering it based on a lawyer comment, not based on anything trump said or did.

Bumping

OP is 100% spot on.

This probe, headed by Mueller is nothing but a rigged attempt to oust President Trump.

Luckily, Trump's legal team refuses to rule out firing this corrupt, neocon...they should fire him at once!

Any RINO that is going along with this circus is either somehow attached to the Bush family, or bought and paid for by progressive lobbyists, and want to see Trump ousted as any democrat!

President Trump needs to order Atty General Deputy (((Rosenstein))) to fire Mueller...then turn around and fire (((Rosenstein)))

The globalists are trying to get their ducks in a row. (D) Rep. Sherman and (D) Rep. Green are drawing the paperwork for an impeachment vote to the floor.

Stop falseflaggin the firing of Mueller, please. We don't want another Nixon.

He should just keep firing people investigating him, Knowing he did nothing wrong. Just to fuck with the media.

(((Rosenstein)))

Bumping

OH look at all the Russians in here posing as Americans......

>#FireMueller
Why? Trump says he has nothing to do with Russia, why would he not act like it?

Does Trump have anything to hide?

>billionaire
>president

I dunno, he must be doing something right.

This. I believe Mueller is actually investigating Clintons and obongo. This whole trump russia crap is a cover to keep things quiet with that until trump is ready to pull the trigger. Mueller is actually an honorable individual. Think about it, this guy was under consideration by trump to be fbi director again. If he thought Mueller was going to screw him over he never would have agreed to him being a special prosecutor.

Bummp

>Investigations like this are not initiated on the basis of media hype.
maybe not all of them. but this one certainly is

>conservative

would you have preferred the alternative?

Pic related.

who is this guy and why do we care? I've been way out of the loop politically for months now.

The half that voted for hillary, that is.

Thank god you guys didn't win. Fuck...

Bumping

>being conducted by the same perps who did the #FireKushner one. They're the divide and conquer crew who larp as Trump people but are really just McMuffin-tier CIA niggers.
Thanks for confirming, Trump knows everything, hashtag will change actually nothing

Bpm

Keep it up, lads. This civil war is going to be such a fucking blast.

What's it like knowing your shilling has no effect on reality?

>pic related

Fuck off jew

>You seem scared.
haha i'm not scared at all, i want you to try and file criminal charges or articles of impeachment. FUCKING TRY IT BITCH, YOU WILL LOSE AND TRUMP'S POPULARITY WILL SOAR

DO IT FAGGOT

who's really scared here?