Brit/pol/ - Catherine Tate's Baps Edition

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595248/Pensioner-FALSE-TEETH-knocked-travellers.html

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2014/10/brighton-has-become-an-object-lesson-in-why-it-is-a-disaster-to-vote-green/
youtu.be/5nP4NN5D4Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
youtube.com/watch?v=isYmSQks5Z4
youtu.be/WOnVirSpRi
youtube.com/watch?v=QUR2IpHUdeA
youtube.com/watch?v=_MQtLpyq_Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=81CQqZ5KNt8
youtu.be/kovSSUiaUYI
youtu.be/K5ftKQGBC2I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4V3Mo61fJM
youtu.be/HLHMxFGqhIs
youtu.be/7iTB6iO1VH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOPE

Also
>taking the first post

SHE LOOKS AWFUL! Gingers look awful...

>Catherine Tate is a 7/10 in Britain

Someone at work told me the Greens actively encouraged loads of druggies out of London there as well? I know seaside towns normally have seasonal issues with the homeless flocking there in summer but Brighton sounds horrific.

First for Karen

Not all gingers lad

Cute ginger smiled at me today.

>tfw i awkwardly crossed the road without saying a word

I dont understand why people dont talk more about her tits.

No denying they are solid 8/10's.

How do we get rid of gypos. Literally satan spawn

that doesn't explain it lad. there's a lot of gays here, but they are still a minority like everywhere else.

Poldark's wife is pretty good though desu

>Take That lad had that twat.

Michael Gove! James Delingpole must be wetting himself with delight right now.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Dianne Abbott, Emily Thornberry, Catherine Tate?

>Brighton votes for the Greens

>There have been some silly gimmicks reminiscent of the 1980s loony left: a proposed ‘meat-free Monday’ in council-run staff canteens (reversed when the bin men demanded their bacon back), gender-neutral toilets, and allowing people to identify as Mr, Mrs or Mx on council forms (Mx means Mixter, meaning someone who doesn’t define as male or female — not to be confused with the MX, which was a nuclear missile in the Cold War). Many of their mistakes are due to naivety. Faced with cuts, council leader Jason Kitcat proposed a 4.75 per cent tax increase to be endorsed in a referendum. Labour called it a silly political stunt, as the cost of the vote — estimated at £900,000 — would itself plug many of the gaps. The idea was quashed.

>Such is their incompetence that the Greens often hurt the very causes they push. While I was staggered to find that I might face a £50,000 fine if I put something plastic in the paper-only recycling bin outside my house, I was amused to discover that most people just ignore the warnings and dump away — with the result that Green Brighton now ranks 302nd out of 326 councils for its recycling record. The problem is a mix of poor information, a strange recycling collection programme open to abuse, and ceaseless disruptions to the service that mean people have given up trying to do ‘the right thing’.

>Last year, the Greens failed to prevent a strike among bin men, with the result that Brighton underwent its very own winter of discontent. Gulls feasted amid the piled-high rubbish. Inevitably, some of the Greens sympathised with the oppressed refuse collectors and joined them on the picket line. There’s an intra-party split every 30 seconds among the eco-comrades.

spectator.co.uk/2014/10/brighton-has-become-an-object-lesson-in-why-it-is-a-disaster-to-vote-green/

right lads I'm off to bed
My dad got me a job interview for his mates company in London tomorrow starting at 40k
Really cbf'd with a job, but what can you do ?
Then I'm going to take my girlfriend out to a show and a fancy dinner to celebrate

>tfw you positively contribute to interesting discussions

Anyone remember that episode of Doctor who where they did big brother? That was a good episode.
youtu.be/5nP4NN5D4Jo

Good luck if not larping

(Hate)Fuck Emily Thornberry
Marry Catherine Tate
Kill Dianne Abbot

They suffer from the dilusion many on the left do, a sort "well daddy paid for it before" mindset.

Enjoy your 1145 wake up, bowl of weetabix with not quite enough milk because you ran out, cup of tea in your mum's favourite mug and day of reading about E3 lad

That picture makes my cock hard

When will Farage make a comeback!?

>when you realise a 90s buttmetal band espoused full Bowden right-wing thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs

Built to make children

Gonna have some egg fried rice with oxtail soup poured over it.

thanks m8
I'm not really worried
the job interview is more of a formality than anything

Brighton needs to be removed

>butt-metal
mate Pantera are class as long as you stay away from Vulgar Display. Far Beyond is their best album

>Turn applebury horse fair into a containment zone with barbed wire and walls like the Berlin wall.
>then throw any Irish and Romanians in their for good mesaure.
> say the last one alive gets to walk free.
> then sit back with popcorn and watch the pikey bare knuckle wrestlemania of the century!

>stay away from Vulgar

>as long as you stay away from Vulgar Display

but I love buttmetal and VDoP is the buttest.

>reminder lots of people would rather listen to fucking Mgla than this
>reminder the internet has cucked young men forever

youtube.com/watch?v=isYmSQks5Z4

whats mgla

>people would rather listen to that than Wagner

Why aren't you all asleep?

She gets to phone one person to help save Brexit.

Who's she gonna call?

Sony's press conference in 30 minutes.

youtu.be/WOnVirSpRi

They reintroducing the Walkman?

Pls spare me, some of us are worth saving

Better, a PS4 PRO

>reintroduce it as the Walkwoman

youtube.com/watch?v=QUR2IpHUdeA

youtube.com/watch?v=_MQtLpyq_Pw

THINGS
Do you own a scarf?

The man who saved Gibraltar

Graham Brady

If MP3 players were still a thing I believe this would actually happen.

Honourary Anglo?

>The phone call that saved brexit.

Name two issues which must be tackled above everything else. For me it's central banking and ethnic survival.

well if you're going to bring wagner up why don't you just ask me to paint the cistine chapel, I'm only shitposting pantera songs breh

youtube.com/watch?v=81CQqZ5KNt8

He's an ethnic Spaniard in favour in Gibraltar remaining British. That's rare with every latino I have met saying the Rock is Spanish

>feet not facing away from the body

discarded

I can't improve upon that.
Maybe making Pelagia my wife as a close third.
youtu.be/kovSSUiaUYI

Why don't you, pussyo?

Cultural Marxism and Job automation

Removal of ARYANS
Securing our Blood supplies far into the future.

Population size and population quality

>automate all jobs
>give people the stuff the robots make for free
prove me wrong

>population quality
What a lovely term for eugenics.

>Showing herself off to hundreds of thousands of men
>Making annoying mouth sounds for a living
>Basically being a cam girl but without getting her norks out
>Wanting to marry that

She is fucking stunning though I will agree.

because I

>CRUSH YO RUSH
>I RULE YOU FOOL

>without getting her norks out
youtu.be/K5ftKQGBC2I

You're not really wrong, but it won't work. Obviously.

The Green's 4-day working week makes sense and would go a long way to sorting out a lot of shit, probably the only thing in their manifesto that makes sense desu

We're going through another industrial/technological revolution.

The first one made people poorer, forced millions into unemployment and reduced the quality of life (in terms of time and freedoms and family) of the majority.

This time will be the same.

NHS + social care

The government will not do that. The sad truth is that without people having a job, the only use of people is to consume. In a word of robotic automation, there is no human achievement to be gained as everything will be done for you. You will be dependent on technology, and lazy.

True freedom is self sufficiency which automation will deprive us off.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4V3Mo61fJM

Coldplay is probably the best band this country has ever produced. In fact I might even go as far to see the best musical talent the country has seen.

>The first one made people poorer, forced millions into unemployment and reduced the quality of life (in terms of time and freedoms and family) of the majority.
Here we fucking go, it's another rose tinted view of muh liberal serfdom being so much better than the workhouses. Because cleaning up cow, pig and chicken shit, prior to antibiotics was really the dream job, wasn't it, laddo?

Evening lads. How we all doing?
Just woke up from the most fucked up dream.

Lefty pol is real

Did you cummies in your jimmyjammies?

>Just woke up

Can't see nip, doesn't count.

>I dreamt that the Tories had blown the election and were being propped up in a minority government by the DUP

12:34

Did your mummy have to change the sheets?

Corbyn lost. I will never get tired of saying that.

Say it while you still can.

The abolition of intrest thraldrom.
And securing an existence for our people and a future for white children.

>Care to dream

Labour is finished. This was their only chance. The Conservatives are the only electable party now. Labour is a joke.

>corbyn lost
>may lost
>lib dems lost
>greens lost
>extreme right christian extremists who believe the edwardian era was the peak of civilisation and aim to emulate it won
Could it be any better?

>He's implying one can only live in a system of either
>Have technology, work 8x5
>Have no technology, never work, die

Imbecilic. And workhouses were a part of the industrial revolution you fucking plebeian.

I'm suggesting that a 3-4 day working week is better for society, better for families, better for mental and physical health than a 5 day working week.

I'm suggesting that the vast majority of people can do their job just as well in 4 days as in 5.

I'm suggesting that the 4 day working week has been trialled and has proven every single time to increase overall productivity as well as to increase happiness levels and spending which in turn boosts the economy.

I convinced my boss in my last job to let me work 4 days/week and I was consistently the best performer as well as being able to build other skills in my life, take up new hobbies and satiate my appetite for travel much easier. I'm proof that it's a better system for a lot of people.

>He actually thinks technological advancement can only come through what is essentially slave labour

Thick cunt.

mfw I actually checked

>Karltural Marxism

The Conservatives won. The DUP will act as their lackeys for the next 5 years.

Demography is destiny. Corbyn will be the PM after the next election.

No, scarfs are for fags and girls

youtu.be/HLHMxFGqhIs

Corbyn will be kicked out of his party by the end of the month. They didn't even come close to winning.

youtu.be/7iTB6iO1VH4

>not being a member of the old rich white man party