POL BTFO AGAIN

I am 24 years old and I am financial adviser, lecturing on economics, management and business ethics. I am a member of the largest group of traditional Guasca culture studies and Rioplatense history, where we are also writing the largest collection of books on Rio Grande do Sul and the Guasca culture. Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect with the intention of recovering the Charruá-Guaraní animist tradition and formally adapting it to Christianity, which already exists in Rio Grande do Sul in the form of Telurismo, but not yet formalized.

And you, what you have developed until this moment in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WTEvuX5Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

timestamp or get out

emaciated physique with zero muscle

you're way too confident now when you're so easy to physically overpower and kill. without the internet that you're now abusing for affirmation, you'd be the first to get killed and eaten because you're a straight pussy

>Implying physique is a real science
hahaha

a girl talked to me today and was nice to me

Is that picture you? I can help you get citizenship and maybe you can come live down here in Pittsburgh.

wow broé you've done stuff
do you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring

>I am 24 years old and I am financial adviser, lecturing on economics, management and business ethics

You're a financial advisor or a professor? What type of people do you advise or what are your academic credentials? Sounds fishy to me.

>I am a member of the largest group of traditional Guasca culture studies

Sounds like a very competitive field man.

>Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect

Were you able to make money out of it and/or fuck women? Or just to build a small group of autistic LARPers?

You're Brazilian mate, any accomplishments you make is akin to bragging about being the tallest dwarf
t. Attorney

get a real job

Here's the timestamp

I jacked off to anime

teach me how to interact with the females

Jesus christ you have the most fucked up gead i have ever seen. Would make a wonderful Halloween mask.

>Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect with the intention of recovering the Charruá-Guaraní animist tradition and formally adapting it to Christianity, which already exists in Rio Grande do Sul in the form of Telurismo, but not yet formalized

wew. the average IQ of this thread is lower than 80...

Hello my fellow white brazilian. Here's my picture.

kys OP

underrated

wanna come live with me in canada?

>t.country poorer and less white than Brazil

It's a typical white head. Maybe you don't know it because you are probably an Asian or something.

who the fuck wants financial advice from a 24 year old?

Imagine this being the highlight of this guy's life.

Poor monkey.

I'm impressed but at the same time annoyed that you take animism and Christianity seriously.

you're a piece of ass, senpai

You must have your name on lots of pieces of paper, I gather.

Pajama nigger btfo

Canadians are too dumb for me, sorry eh.

this level of larping should be contained in one post. just let it fly. don't continue it with responding because that just eats away at the joke.

So basically you're a wololo

I'm not larping though

virtue signaling on Sup Forums to land pussy?

you're doing it wrong user. none of us neckbeards is going to fuck you

try reddit instead

I'm studying chemistry. The average IQ here is higher than yours

19, lead maintenance tech at a factory. Associates in applied physics and mechatronics, Siemens systems certified, FANUC robotics certified. Currently building a lase to burn Antifa members with.

For now...

>underrated

No m8 go with leaf, this is you chance to find love.

I fucked your sister and licked her soles
she liked it

you have to be nice to them and funny and smile at them and they will be nice to you also and maybe want to date or hug you ?

I am one year away from the PhD in Biomechanical Engineering, have published 7 papers at McGill two of which were nationally recognized, have been offered a post-doc position at McGill and UBC already and will make more in 3 months than you make in a year.

The best part? I'm not some larping hue-monkey stuck in the third world managing beans and calling it financial advisor.

sage

> assumes everyone on /pol have no academic qualifications

There are too many of us with bachelors degrees, masters degrees etc in fields such as engineering and science

we just don't brag about it until having to respond to people who do brag about, to make a point.

lmao dis nigga head look like a peanut allergic to his self hahahahaha

your beard hides nothing, bogdanoff #3

Is this pasta?

must be. its too crafted not to be.

watch this space in a weeks time to see the exact same posting again

>I am 24 years old
Get off mommy's laptop, child.

> I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect...

And people wonder why the world hates millennials.

Baby
was a black sheep, baby was a whore.
Baby got big and she's gonna get bigger.

Baby, baby, baby ima Brazilian nigger.

>I am 24 years old Bogdanoffian and I am Bogdanoffian adviser, lecturing on Bogdanoffianism, Bogdanoffian management and Bogdanoffian ethics. I am a member of the largest group of traditional Bogdanoffian culture studies and Bogdanoffian history, where we are also writing the largest collection of books on Bogdanoffianism and the Bogdanoffian culture. Separately I am also one of the founders of a Pagan-Christian sect with the intention of recovering the Charruá-Guaraní animist tradition and formally adapting it to Bogdanoffianism, which already exists in Rio Grande do Sul in the form of Telurismo, but not yet formalized.
>And you, what you have developed until this moment in your life?

Actually is not. This guy is Always on Sup Forums bragging about this.

I'm a really nice guy,and there is no love 4 me
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WTEvuX5Io

invest in dildo options, put an Brazilian booty spread between London and Beijing, very fine tail

>24 year old financial adviser
i.e. someone who has never worked through a crash and so advises their clients (who have been handed to them through family connections) to just keep buying stocks at all-time-highs whilst shorting volatility at all-time-lows.

But are you *experienced*? Have you done ayahuasca? What's your opinion on survival of consciousness after the death of the physical body?

Anyways good for you bro, sounds like you jumped out the gate and went for it, but dont let it age you. I specifically decided to observe the world and what it had and has to offer in order to pursue things in life the way I truly wanted to.

Although I've delayed my studies, I too have a passion for economics, I'm satisfied I've mastered the eternal spirit, value, and sense of youth to carry on eternally throughout the ages, for this is one thing I had always been concerned about like many - getting physically and mentally old like many do in resigning to anything less than the physical, mental, and spiritual boundless potential that we have. Don't settle for anything less.

Another EHM goyim in the making.

>Rio Grande do Sul
>Guasca culture
No one has any idea what you're babbling about. We gave you one sentence to pique our interest and you failed.