INDIANS NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED

Pajet is full of parasites in anus and brains:
ciff.org/grant-portfolio/india-national-deworming-programme/
>To support the Government of India to, by 2020, successfully implement an evidence-based, nationally-mandated deworming programme that reaches at least 75% of children.
nvbdcp.gov.in/doc/guidelines-filariasis-elimination-india.pdf
>a total of 250 districts have been identified to be endemic for filariasis with a population of about 600 million at risk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis
>Filariasis is a parasitic disease caused by an infection with roundworms of the Filarioidea type.

shit in food:
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
>Tests on Delhi eateries show high level of faecal matter in street food

shit in the air:
huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/28/in-delhi-alleged-cases-of-poop-falling-from-planes-national-gr/
>In Delhi, Alleged Cases Of Poop Falling From Planes. National Green Tribunal Investigates
>Rooftops are reportedly spattered with waste

being worse than rat, digging in sewers without protection:
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
>Over 1 million people in India’s “untouchable” caste are still tasked with cleaning sewers, drains, and latrines — with no protective gear.

stealing organs from people in hospital:
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
>surgeons operated on hundreds of Indians against their will

Greedy Pajet amputates children to beg for money:
anythingrelated.com/2015/02/beggar-mafia-in-india.html
>Around 60,000 children go missing in India each year, however, there are probably way more that are not accounted for
>The reason they choose to amputate the children's legs is because disabled children brought in more money since people felt bad for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqt9OioF4uc&t=284s
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indians taking a bath.

>In Delhi, Alleged Cases Of Poop Falling From Planes. National Green Tribunal Investigates
>Rooftops are reportedly spattered with waste

lol

Fuck you asshole, it's their culture. if you don't like it don't go to hindoostan.

>Greedy Pajet amputates children to beg for money
Damn, that's what gypsies do in Europe. They truly are from indian descent.

They become Nurgle adepts by drinking the sacred waters.

LMAO

As much as you could hate the muslims, you gotta admit, they aren't at this level of filth. Their culture is mostly murder and rape

Were they brown before they got in that river?

KUNG

POO!!

I think what bothers me most about this is that she didn't wipe.

>you will never be a Plague Marine and feel the warm fuzzy feeling of Papa Nurgle's love, hundreds of lethal diseases and acute necrosis.
Why live?

>To support the Government of India to, by 2020, successfully
BECOMING A SUPERPOWER

Gotta love pajeets.

Just what the fuck is wrong with these people?

D E D

You faggots need to watch Ed's trip in india, youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

he did so good on the first one too

We'll never know Hungary.

Yes he did.

Muslims are fucking CIVILIZED compared to this shit.

It would LITERALLY be better if Norway ruled India.

Bigot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk&t=3s

Fuuuuuuck you! I can tolerate a few of those images, but not a whole fucking string of them.

inb4 pig eating a baby

Poo in loo

*Shits in your path*

this

India under muslim rule : Taj mahal, rules, non-degeneracy

India under British rule : Prosperity, modernity, technology

India by itself : shithole

Granted.

arent pakistan and bangladesh even worse?

A POOPERPOWER

>shit on the streets
>shit in the water
>shit from the sky
Total shit warfare.

I don't know man.

very cosmopolitan

In different ways. I think Pakistan might be cleaner, but it's also more dangerous. Bangladesh may be worse in all ways because they have a huge flood every few years that kills a few hundred thousand people because they're so packed.

You are no better you taco shitting nigger.

Dont you have to catapult cocaine into states?

LEL.

Goodness me.

Do they genuinely use catapults? Or is it more of a trebuchets?

I was talking to the Banglabro, the one that totally wrecks the pajeets and he told me thatb the pajeets build some dams and they fish the corpses before releasing the flood or the at least try to fish most of them out. he also posted some pretty disgusting pics that i didn't save.

So the girls don't have separate toilets..
But somehow the guys do?

>6
Say what you like about Indians, but they dont use loo paper and lets be honest, water is best, you dont clean your dishes with paper do you? When i clean my shitter with water its much better.

India are less harmful on the environment too with no desal plants, STW

LEL

Americans use the bog like its some kind of ceremony, just coil one off and get on with it. you dont NEED loo paper, just a little water

>Romans, Greeks, French all used to shit without giving a fuck, the Indians are based as buggery, they are not prudish. .
You have to go back rajinder.

I'd rather take pajeet over a nigger any day.

haha

What could he do? They invited him after all... it would be rude not to accept at that point.

Rest in Poo

Das rite.

All of the chickens in that webm are following the poojeets around because they eat all of the intestinal worms they poop out.

holyshit is this legit? is there some UN repport you can link me ?

The circle of life.

Don't you have a poop manual or a state mandated sanitation class to attend poo in loo?

fk mexicans

This really squiggles my wriggles.

It's a documentary youtube.com/watch?v=Aqt9OioF4uc&t=284s

Loves the Hindoo

You can say FUCK here you fucking streetshitter.

just what the fuck

lol wtf i hate india now

I fucking hate Indians. Most of the ones I've had the displeasure of meeting were filthy, smelly alcoholic LIARS. They just fucking lie about everything, all the time, and think we're too stupid to notice. I beat one up recently through absolutely no fault of my own. He actually started crying.

Did you know the entire Indian Navy is made up of dead bodies?

Thats why we had caste system , but the british removed it . Caste system segregated the superior class from the inferior ones .

There are 4 castes , but the we should talk about the last one .
>shudras
They are literally the worst pathetic humans in the history of mankind .They are black , they have incest etc .
They are also the largest in population in India . We (superior castes) are not allowed to touch them , because that will make us impure .
They still live below poverty line and they are the ones who shit on the streets . Government is trying to appease them because the superior castes make them carry their shit and flogged them for drinking in the main well .

>because of them India is considered as street shitters.

Mexicans. Lived in America for 300 years, don't speak English.

Only North indians are ok.

Agreed

Indians are a fucking plague.
They are obnoxious and rude.
They act as though they are superior when in all truth they are inferior.
They act like their shit doesn't stink both figuratively and literally.
They constantly smell of curry and feces.
In their best English they still sound like high pitch gobbling turkeys.
They are as cheap, nepotistic and shady as the worst Jews.
They are the most perverted beta males on the planet.
The neighborhoods they infest all begin to resemble their shitty homeland even when in rich areas.

They are just as much a threat to western civilization as muslims and if you have any doubts about that just take one look at their homeland, look at their cousins the gypsies, look at their out of control population that is spilling into the americas and Europe.

>but muh Indian geniuses and doctors
For a people that make up damn near 1/4 of the world pop that should be expected

No its because of the upper caste bitches who think they are better than their fellow countrymen just by being born into the wrong family

Largest poopdeck on the seas amirite?

>exterminating Indians.
Not possible dumbcunt. This earth belongs to Indians.

I don't know about UN reports on it, but this is pretty well-known. All over the Muslim world, especially in the most conservative countries, young boys often serve as fucktoys of the upper class because women are kept under lock and key. I've been to a few of the more liberal Muslim nations and have seen teen boys ducking into alleys in the old cities while practically making out in spite of the fact that homosexuality could get you up to 5 years in some of those places. Even in the most liberal places, girls tend to not be as easily available as in the west.

A search of Bacha Bazi will turn up a shit ton of information on one aspect of it. In Saudi, they do it a bit more like this video and in Morocco and Tunisia, it's usually just teen boys voluntarily doing each other before they get married.

Actually if you look into it those corpses are floated down the river in much the same manner the vikings had their own sea burials except there is no boat. If i am remember correctly there was also a tribe that would often fish out the corpses from the river to eat them never knowing where they came from.

To be fair Pakistan is the same literal shit

pajeets were British slaves for the same period and just like the murican niggers, they can't speak English like a human being.

You are wrong actually I was talking about castes , it still exists in north india .

>Tourist visit India and eat their shit
why?

Well said. Could not agree with you more. I never used to think that way until I had to live with some and work with them. Disgraceful, dirty scumbags.

Dude, funeral pyres are larger and consume most of the flesh, this cheap fucks just do a half assed job and dump the corpse in the water, you can see how some are untouched by the fire.

It is true we are better than them in everything .
We study better than them .
We earn better than then and hell we don't poop on the streets .
We should exterminate the lower , then India can become clean.

These fuckers in India make Mexico look like a civilized country

And there is 1,3 or 1,4 or 1,5 or whatever, nobody fucking knows, counts or cares billion of them

Should have used Killer Queen's "Bites the Dust".

Your country will implode in on itself due to a lack of food, water and resources you filthy plague carrier. Good luck trying to fight us for ours, you beta fucking shitskin scum. None of you can fight except the Sikhs, and they won't do shit. I fucking hate you.

Bioweapons that target Race and/or Sex could reduce the populations.

"Zombie" Bioweapons could also work.

Made a KB recently relating to these types of Bioweapons:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That was my take away. 620 million don't use the toilet. Wouldn't use it even if offered. I also though woman were fighting for equality. Why need a separate toilet?

Didn't they set the boat on fire though?

Even people of upper caste shit in the designated streets
The underclass are supposed to clean it up. This is why people shit everywhere because the unseen are supposed to be sweeping all day cleaning the poo off of the roads.
Problem is there are too many poojeets to clean up after. 600,000,000 people blast ass in the open everyday

>taconigger needs to show that there are countries worse than his to end his misery of living in a shithole

Atleast we have the balls to kill muslims .
>kek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
We killed those fuckers like they were animals.

this is what the spic is upset about.

kek

they are pretty self sufficient in resources t bh, the only time they were starving was when you took their market surpluses to meet your war needs