Virgin Political Beliefs vs Chad Thundercock's

What are the political beliefs of virgins compared to Chad Thundercock? I am seriously wondering since it could give insight on while people believe what they do. Now it's kind of hard to talk to Chad Thundercock since he's always busy but what would you think his political beliefs are?

>but what would you think his political beliefs are?

Whatever gets him the most pussy.

brah

both are anti thumbnail

There is scientific evidence that men with higher testosterone tend to have more conservative political views.

link?

Chad doesnt' need to worrya bout that

I didn't mean for that to happen

Really?

Chad is a hedonist who is mostly apolitical, probably within the centrist zone. Perhaps more often right leaning than not but women won't call him out for it because they don't want to ruin their chances.

chad doesn't care about politics he eats pizza and does anal while you read about politics

people who are "haves" don't want distribution, because then they lose out. chad is generally destined to be rich because of his connections, so why would he be in favor of any redistributionist policy, whether sexual, social, or economic?

>chad eats pizza
You do realize he has to stay fit right?

that's the point chad eats pizza and has washboard abs, he is a higher form of being

Chad is okay with polygamy and having many sex partners prior to marriage. In fact, he's already fucked more women, including your mom, than you will in your entire life.

Center to center right.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

You are dumb

How is Chad rich?

$5000 says hes a nigger

Chad doesn't need to worry about politics and beliefs. Ideology and political discourse attract people with a fixation on how to fix things. Chad doesn't feel like things need fixing.

From my experience in a good fraternity in the SEC, they're 95% conservative i think almost everyone in my ~130 person chapter was a Trump supporter

chads are usually liberal since they want to get pussy and its easier if you are one.

its hard to get pussy if half of your phone memory is filled with frogs.