Daily reminder that every post you make here is being researched and analyzed for a college thesis paper

Daily reminder that every post you make here is being researched and analyzed for a college thesis paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello, my name is Wayne Lambright. Sup Forums is a modern version of free speech. Since media is owned by Zionism. We don't have free speech, it was taken over by the neocon/Zionist folks.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

daily reminder every single last thing you've ever done is stored and analyzed by entities you don't even know exist

Hey nsa phags, nys

Good, I can now have a wide range of data to improve my shitposting and reach Australian level.

We are witnessing a new age of shitpost arms race.

Good. I'm important and have important things to say.
That's why I love reddit.

I bet he faps to lolis

Fucking Italian cunt.

Someone should walk up to him and let him know we are watching him also ;)

Hello professor i am the 6 goyrillion pound hacker known as Sup Forums please direct all inquires to me from here on out thanks p.s. you just lost the game!!! XD

Bet this faggot wop didnt pick a side in the meme war either.

Boy, he has to be a hell of a expert if he goes of "the underground-network" Sup Forums.

Fuck off Wayne

>underground-network" Sup Forums.
Ya a real fucking expert.

Why are americans so stupid?

>underground network

I really can't stress enough the fact that these people just can't stop getting their clammy mits off these things that aren't even fully fledged or even spun in a may that could even remotely be taken up as a legal avenue for a post division or pre division vision.

Seriously, to even back for I now is a low to be think

>Daily reminder that every post you make here is being researched and analyzed for a college thesis paper.
Good. They make us wade through their shit, we'll make them swim in ours.

>Nobody is really looking at these communities, but there is a lot of anecdotal evidence suggesting that they have an impact in the real world by spreading certain types of news. So we wanted to understand whether this is true, and to what extent they actually influence the rest of the web.

>We started by just looking at Sup Forums. We selected Sup Forums, the politically incorrect board, which is where most alt-right users gather and discuss their world-views. We started by trying to understand the dynamics of these populations and this service. Sup Forums is very different from most other online sites in that it is both anonymous and its posts are ephemeral: they are deleted after a short while.
top kek

Fuckin kikes

Put me in the screen cap faggots

Where do they manufacture these things?

>every post you make here is being researched and analyzed for a college thesis paper.
Paper Title: What the fuck is wrong with you people??