The Big Elephant in the Room

Through my time here I have seen many solutions for the so-called "White genocide" problem, foremost among them restricting non-white immigration.

However, while restrictions on immigration are a worthwhile goal, I have not seen discussions on the big elephant in the room: Declining white birth rates.

Most Western nations are below replacement-level fertility (2.1 children per woman). And in those that are above, it is mostly "thanks" to non-whites outbreeding the local population.

So, it seems to me that even if all our goals are achieved, if whites do not breed, we will dissappear all the same.

What can be done to increase white birth rates?

Do you have any children?
Are you planning to?

This is the main problem affecting whites today. Everything else - while important - is secondary to the big elephant in the room: Whites are not breeding. If we could get fertility levels above 3 there would be no stopping us.

Thank you for reading.

Please answer this poll too:
strawpoll.me/13175226/r

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genetic engineering will save the white race

i'm sterile so no kids for me. i'm a complete and total degenerate though, so Sup Forums's probably happy i won't be breeding

>Do you have any children?
>Are you planning to?

no

jews made money worthless
Everything "costs more" now

Planning on having kids and moving to the country and living off of the land as much as possible. I don't want to live in the city anymore and I think for children, growing up in the country builds character. So long as they don't spend their entire youth glued to a screen.

The burden nigger races impose in every facet of life on earth make white people less likely to find value in bringing another into the world. Eliminate niggers and watch value of life soar.

People in the Great Depression had an average of 3-6 children. Hardship should not be an excuse.

It is not lack of money what prevents whites from breeding but birth control, feminism and cultural brainwashing with ((anti-natalist)) ideas.

All whites must have as large a family as possible.

Declining birthrates are natural for a postindustrial society(since the increased standard of living is spread to everyone). The issue is that the west(plus east asia) are the only places that are post industrial, meanwhile the rest of the world is exploding since they're still in the developing stage. Niggers make/get just enough money not to starve so they fuck and rape until their children starve.

Why do we need higher birth rates, I've never understood this.

Lower the population, raise wages considerably, remove and replace non-essential jobs with robots.

We're replacing non-essential jobs with robots anyway. It would just be more poor people.

Emphasise white breeding, obviously. Sure, it'll trigger some BLM cucknuggets, but that's to be expected when race pops up. A similar thing happened a few years ago with redheads - there weren't many left, so scientists urged everyone with red hair here in Australia to return to Ireland and fuck some more redheads to keep the gene alive.
It could work.

Part of it is that we need a lot of loyal soldiers, police and border guards

Why is the fact that white people being replaced somehow a problem?

look at this fine white specimen that should breed

Luckily losing weight and grooming yourself are totally doable things that instantly raise your fuckability and attractiveness to average and ugly women. It's our constant excuses and failure to shame people for fucking up their own lives like this that prevents them from improving.

Why is your question acceptable to ask in public but this one isn't?

>Why is the fact that black people are being replaced somehow a problem?

You are as prejudiced as the people here, just in reverse.
And to answer your original question:
1. Because it's your people.
2. Because it's your culture.
3. Because aside from East Asians, other races are not as smart as whites, proven by decades of research. (Lower IQs, cortical neuron counts, and cranial capacity)
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>Declining white birth rates.
That's because you're an idiot.

>1. Because it's your people.
No, it is not my people. Slavs aren't white
>2. Because it's your culture.
No, my culture has nothing to do with your
>3. Because aside from East Asians, other races are not as smart as whites, proven by decades of research.
Whatever, I do not care.

Whites can go die out this very moment, it will do no harm and this world will be finally free from your vermin.

Fuck look at the stack of pizza boxes behind him. There is at least five. Is he living in a bedsit? Why do people like that feel their opinion on how to run the world is valid when they cant even manage to take their garbage out?

the government intervened and stopped the natural reaction of the economy to adapt to a smaller population (higher wages and greater opportunities which would encourage greater fertility) by flooding it with 3rd world trash to fill the void

>ideology is race
>ideology is passed on to the children
Wishful thinking
Meanwhile in the real world...

My theory is that its as a result of most people in wealthy white countries being highly educated. Not that a highly educated population is an issue, its just we've gotten to the point where we've completely rejected blue-collar jobs

And blue-collar workers were the ones having the majority of the kids.

I also believe we need a reconstruction of the family unit, women being home makers is one of the worst things to happen to white birth rates.

School also needs to be cheaper and people need to move to parts of the country where housing is cheaper.

Incentives for having children.

Currently there is the opposite, you have kids and are economically stunted.

Hitler did this; worked like a charm.

Destroy the systems in place.
Go watch the greatest story never told, see how Hitler fixed the economy... We need the dollar and federal reserve to go bye-bye first.

no it wont

ive said it before and ill say it again. have as many babies as you can with as many slags as you can. get our numbers up. good women are few and far between. if you find a good woman who wants to start a family then well done. if not however, just pump out as many babies as you can. ive already got one on the way with some pretty girl i dont intend to marry because she is not wife material. i will be having more soon with her or with somebody else.

i aim to have 5 children minimum.

>Incentives for having children.
also this

one of the scandinavian countries has started doing this recently if im not mistaken

how will superniggers with 200 IQs save the white race?